Forum › What's that manga called?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=16805b394db7c509&attid=0.1&disp=attd&safe=1&zw

Where could I find these stories?

I can't remember the story I found them under, but it was like 3 cover pages at the bottom of an end page. One with Chika & Riko holding a baby, one from Bang Dream, and I can't recall the third one, which I believe was in the middle of the other two.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Does anyone know any stories where the childhood friend loses? Either by giving up or just not being the "right" one.

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

Does anyone know any stories where the childhood friend loses? Either by giving up or just not being the "right" one.

Here's a love triangle (love line?) story where the childhood friend loses out to the high school friend. it's got two parts. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sheep_and_ice_cream_former_part

RumpledForeSkiin
RumpledForeSkiin
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=16805b394db7c509&attid=0.1&disp=attd&safe=1&zw

Where could I find these stories?

I can't remember the story I found them under, but it was like 3 cover pages at the bottom of an end page. One with Chika & Riko holding a baby, one from Bang Dream, and I can't recall the third one, which I believe was in the middle of the other two.

Third one was a cover with the 2 main characters from Yuru Camp.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/heart_pendant

beware, sad af.

last edited at Jan 14, 2019 7:53AM

Heath
joined Oct 17, 2018

A girl asks another girl to help work in store that she works at. One of them talks about how she wants to date someone but doesn't know how to date. The other girl suggests that they practice dating each other until one of them gets a boyfriend. It ends with with them dating for real, and the main girl finds out that the only reason the other girl agreed to work for her was because she was in love with her.

I read it a while ago and just can't find it.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

This adult working girl is often made fun of because of her small size so she doesn't have many friends. But then her niece comes to visit. Later her niece confesses her love and the girl accepts because she doesn't want to be lonely.

I read this a while ago but I can't remember what it was called.

last edited at Jan 18, 2019 5:50PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Sound like this?

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Sound like this?

Yes, that's the one. Thanks!

joined Nov 15, 2014

Been looking for one where it starts off with, I believe, two girls sleeping and one wakes up while the other starts to wake up but half-asleep. The one who’s awake finds that the other is in a suggestive state, like will do whatever you tell them to, when she’s half-asleep.

Not sure if an image or a chapter/one shot. Please help, thanks!

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

I’m lookin for a young girl from a village heading to the capital? And she finds a long sword stuck in the dirt along the way so she takes it with her. She gets stopped by 3 girls who are self-claimed knights. One way or another, she decided to become one too for her sword

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I’m lookin for a young girl from a village heading to the capital? And she finds a long sword stuck in the dirt along the way so she takes it with her. She gets stopped by 3 girls who are self-claimed knights. One way or another, she decided to become one too for her sword

Chevaliere

joined Jan 20, 2018

I'm looking for a webtoon/manhwa which has a short haired girl and a long haired girl who was more dominant in the relationship. I forgot the name but it's not on dynasty, someone in one of the threads linked it, which is how I found out about it. I remember it had a great art and it was on hiatus the last time I saw it. Much appreciated.

joined Jun 6, 2018

I'm looking for a webtoon/manhwa which has a short haired girl and a long haired girl who was more dominant in the relationship. I forgot the name but it's not on dynasty, someone in one of the threads linked it, which is how I found out about it. I remember it had a great art and it was on hiatus the last time I saw it. Much appreciated.

Lily Love?

joined Jan 20, 2018

Lily Love?

Nope, not Lily, Pulse, or Moonlight Garden either.

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

Lily Love?

Nope, not Lily, Pulse, or Moonlight Garden either.

Addictive?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Maybe Fluttering Feelings? There is not much details though.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Blooming Sequence, or Dallaeya?
You might have luck browsing the Yuri tag on mangago.

joined Jan 20, 2018

Nvm, I found it after a good while of searching. Turns out it was exclusively on LINE webtoon website, which is why I had a hard time finding it.

Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

whats that manga where there was a girl being bullied and eventually one of the delinquent helps here, it has a multiple sequels where at the end the bullies saw the pair in a bench or something and then questions their selves on why the hell did they bully the girl anyway

To reply you must either login or sign up.