Forum › Posts by StayingAnon

StayingAnon
joined Jan 20, 2018

Nvm, I found it after a good while of searching. Turns out it was exclusively on LINE webtoon website, which is why I had a hard time finding it.

StayingAnon
joined Jan 20, 2018

I'm looking for a webtoon/manhwa which has a short haired girl and a long haired girl who was more dominant in the relationship. I forgot the name but it's not on dynasty, someone in one of the threads linked it, which is how I found out about it. I remember it had a great art and it was on hiatus the last time I saw it. Much appreciated.

Lily Love?

Nope, not Lily, Pulse, or Moonlight Garden either.

StayingAnon
joined Jan 20, 2018

I'm looking for a webtoon/manhwa which has a short haired girl and a long haired girl who was more dominant in the relationship. I forgot the name but it's not on dynasty, someone in one of the threads linked it, which is how I found out about it. I remember it had a great art and it was on hiatus the last time I saw it. Much appreciated.

StayingAnon
joined Jan 20, 2018

Hmm, did one of the Akagi x Kaga doujins got removed? I remembered it had a pretty good art, so I'd like to reread it. Frankly, I'm not 100% sure if it was AkagixKaga, but basically one of the girls just finished her archery practice, and the other girl seduced her by taking her clothes off, right there and then. NSFW of course. Appreciate it if someone can tell me the title, cheers!

StayingAnon
joined Jan 20, 2018

More like "Tama-chan Screwed."

last edited at Mar 6, 2018 3:09PM

StayingAnon
joined Jan 20, 2018

notlikethis

joined Jan 20, 2018

That was some hot shit

StayingAnon
joined Jan 20, 2018

crap story

StayingAnon
joined Jan 20, 2018

Does anyone remember a statue yuri? I think the setting was in some kind of museum or sth (I might be wrong.) I thought it was quite unique, though I can't recall the name/story.

I think is is this one:
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/12439-la-bian-beautiful-magic-story-discussion

But looks like it is no longer on this site?

That's it! Thanks a lot.

StayingAnon
joined Jan 20, 2018

Does anyone remember a statue yuri? I think the setting was in some kind of museum or sth (I might be wrong.) I thought it was quite unique, though I can't recall the name/story.