Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I like this new couple more than the first since they've resolved their issues

The lil' sis has spunk and candor and I like how she can handle herself.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I only just now realised chapter 18 makes chapter 16 much funnier than it initially looked.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

She can hold her own, so it's not your normal yandere situation.

Frankly, in a realistic notion it's not about whether you can physically handle your abusive, unstable partner or not. Get the fuck out before they destroy your life.

But obviously this isn't meant to be taken for this here and everything will work out fine for those two.

I'm getting the impression that Shizuku wasn't holding Saori's hands that tightly -- or in other words, Saori could clearly feel that Shizuku's hold on her is so weak it has to be on purpose.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

AWWWWW... ;_;

Saori, you hold her and don't let go!

Specifically so she doesn't go back to trying to beat up Minami.

But also you know, love and what not.

last edited at Jan 15, 2019 2:45PM

joined Apr 15, 2017

It's good to know that horrific mental and physical abusers actually just need love. It's why you should always stay in a relationship with them.

joined Jul 24, 2017

Cool

joined Jul 26, 2016

I wonder if Shizuku quite realizes she just laid bare naked all her abandonement issues... well, Saori had probably figured the gist of the thing long ago anyway.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

You're right violent delinquent girl, twintails is small and cute. Learn to treasure her, you hear?

last edited at Jan 15, 2019 5:15PM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Now we should wait for the imouto couple to make it official. Then they should meet the onee-chan couple and have a big reveal!

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

*Behaves like a violent asshole
-Why do people try to leave me?

Still, i like this couple's dynamic. One is a violent girl ready to burst into her old delinquent ways, the other one is not having any of it and can even beat her at her own game. Good stuff.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Abusive people are so cool! Why can't I get an abusive person as my girlfriend? I am sure I can cure her with my love, because that's totally what happens irl.

last edited at Jan 16, 2019 9:38AM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

This comic was supposed to be about real life and not just some silly cute blurb about faintly unrealistic couples?

I guess I'm going to have to rethink my entire existence.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This comic was supposed to be about real life and not just some silly cute blurb about faintly unrealistic couples?

I guess I'm going to have to rethink my entire existence.

Every story is actually a guidebook to morals and an instructional manual for everyday behavior—if something is portrayed even vaguely positively in a comic, that means it’s good for everybody everywhere.

That’s why absolute precision in tagging is so important. :)

joined May 20, 2013

That’s why absolute precision in tagging is so important. :)

Why is chapter 20 tagged as Delinquent? 21 I get. Shouldn't that tag go from 20 to 22?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Abusive people are so cool! Why can't I get an abusive person as my girlfriend? I am sure I can cure her with my love, because that's totally what happens irl.

Sure you do that. Saori, OTOH, is taking a rather more physical and... confrontational... approach.

I'd argue that's a decently large part of why Shizuku's so desperate about her actually. The latter needs someone capable and willing of reading her the riot act, by main force if need be, if she's to avoid relapsing into her resigned problem-youth ways and have a realistic shot at some kind of vaguely "normal" future (which she seems to be after, however haltingly and uncertainly; Minami's example likely has a lot to do with that).

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Oh no! Wrist grabbing! My one weakness!

Lands on the floor

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

This, really. There's no reason to stay. Kind of wish imouto had just flat-out told her she's a massive cunt instead of playing around the fact.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Isn’t that why we read fictions? Because it does not happen in real life?

48415285_590924341357470_2320604137500180480_n
joined Jan 1, 2019

We need more salt on this one

joined Jul 26, 2016

This, really. There's no reason to stay. Kind of wish imouto had just flat-out told her she's a massive cunt instead of playing around the fact.

Not much on elementary applied psychology, are we?

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Not much on elementary applied psychology, are we?

Not with people like her, no.

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

These dorks are violent.
Make peace. Be nice to each other. No need to slap or hit someone in the belly.
But I still like this series though

joined Dec 30, 2018

Fuck this is my favourite yuri manga
Diligent Office lady and a tsundere
How can this get any better?

Ikenai
joined Oct 17, 2018

How can she slap!?

(No, really, Minami is so cute. Who can bring themselves to do that.)

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

How to Deal with Angry Jealous Housewife 101:
- explaining everything in detail
- making love until she could barely move her legs

It couldn't be easier

To reply you must either login or sign up.