Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

joined Jan 6, 2017

kanonchan posted:

I bet its the waiter/waitress. Anyone else got a guess?

I bet a group of girls from their class will show up and ask nikaido what she is doing hanging out with tadokoro.

Great opportunity for more trope subversion: Nikaidou casually explains that they were discussing storyboarding.

I'm gonna take the big bet: they actually confess.

Ya'll got it wrong, the nurse is coming to the cafe to stop them again

I take on the big bet as bell: they get interrupted by their classmates, AND THEN Nikaidou confesses.

I take on the biggest bet as well: they get interrupted by their classmates, the nurse and the waitress (because all of them can sense something's off with those two); then Tadokoro awkwardly explains that they were just discussing storyboarding; Nikaidou, couldn't stand the lies anymore, shouts at everyone and confesses to Tadokoro.

I'll do you one better. The nurse IS the waitress

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

I will do you two betters: The nurse IS the waitress IS one of their friends and ALSO IS the one to officiate the wedding of these two dorks.

Icing on the cake: They marry straight away after confessing to each other. No refractory time needed :v

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Icing on the cake: They marry straight away after confessing to each other. No refractory time needed :v

So much for kiln romance then

Sol
joined Feb 25, 2016

This manga is going to KILL ME WITH THESE DAMNED CLIFFHANGERS

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

“I want to sniff her!”—lewdest line ever.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I'm laughing so much with the discussion about the next chapter.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

No, evil cliffhanger xD

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Raise the flag! High alert!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Man, these four pagers are cruel. Whoever wrote this is a cruel sadist and I like their style

70420323_p4_master1200-min
joined Dec 28, 2018

come onnnn you're killing me i've been dying to see the new chapter and it was a 4 pager :///

joined Jun 21, 2015

That cliffhanger...

joined Feb 18, 2015

That cliffhanger...

IKR! How rude!

come onnnn you're killing me i've been dying to see the new chapter and it was a 4 pager :///

Um... aren't they all either 4 or 5 pages?

last edited at Jan 15, 2019 12:21PM

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

That cliffhanger...

IKR! How rude!

Um... aren't they all either 4 or 5 pages?

Don't make our suffering worse with your confounded logic.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"I want to sniff her".

Right... that's some yandere level there.

joined Jul 26, 2016

"I want to sniff her".

Right... that's some yandere level there.

Nah that's just mildly perverse but hey, no kinkshaming. Compare to Nikaidou having gone full-on creepy stalker by the end of the second chapter...

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

3000 crystals that they are going to get interrupted by something trivial.

3000 crystals that they are going to get interrupted by something trivial.

seeing how fast this one progresses maybe not

this is hardcore hana ni arashi

last edited at Jan 15, 2019 9:15PM by

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

kanonchan posted:

I bet a group of girls from their class will show up and ask nikaido what she is doing hanging out with tadokoro.

Great opportunity for more trope subversion: Nikaidou casually explains that they were discussing storyboarding.

I take on the big bet as bell: they get interrupted by their classmates, AND THEN Nikaidou confesses.

I take on the biggest bet as well: they get interrupted by their classmates, the nurse and the waitress (because all of them can sense something's off with those two); then Tadokoro awkwardly explains that they were just discussing storyboarding; Nikaidou, couldn't stand the lies anymore, shouts at everyone and confesses to Tadokoro.

I'll bet bigger. All that, AND a publisher comes telling Tadokoro she liked her art she posted online and wants to officially publish her.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

PrinzPudding posted:

kanonchan posted:

It turns out to be a prank set up by her classmates to get Nikaidou to confess, and the camera is hidden in her coffee

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

isekai time

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Don't you dare to resurrect as a slime or with 9999+stats!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PS Have you been in love so hard that you awaken the rinnengan?

joined Feb 20, 2016

Will Tadokoro reincarnated as a slime?

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Roundabout by Yes begins playing

<--To be continued...

last edited at Jan 16, 2019 10:03PM

joined May 7, 2017

Drama NSFW

To reply you must either login or sign up.