joined Oct 1, 2014

THAT WAS SO CUTE AND PURE!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Six months? Girl, notice, dammit... :D

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

The real question that none of us have asked:
Did they still follow through and had sex?

And are menu items exclusive to couples and women really a thing, that's the weirdest bit to me.

Also I can't express how happy I am that the author didn't take the predictive route by making Hime try to pretend Kazuki's a boy in public, or go all "but we're both girls" and so on. Instead, she's comfortable in her sexuality, their relationship is very healthy and love is nice. It's a good change of pace.

last edited at Jan 9, 2019 6:09AM

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Something's awakened in me.

Subcribed.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The real question that none of us have asked:
Did they still follow through and had sex?

And are menu items exclusive to couples and women really a thing, that's the weirdest bit to me.

I was gonna ask if couples and women only menus/deals etc were really a thing in Japan too - I guess they are because I've seen them quite often in manga. But here in the UK at least, I have never seen such a thing?

As for if they had sex, I'm pretty sure they did not - not after such a major discovery - even tho she turned out to be fine with her being a girl, it wasn't something she was ready for, & I'm guessing they wouldn't till she gets more used to it.

last edited at Jan 9, 2019 8:32AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ah, if anyone has seen the raws, I'm curious what word was translated to 'hottie' - was it ikemen?

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

for not knowing for 6 months, how dense is she lol. Makes you also wonder if in that span of time they didn't even hug?

joined Apr 12, 2015

That's weird, I keep pressing next and it's not loading.. I need the rest ° ∆ °

joined Jul 26, 2016

for not knowing for 6 months, how dense is she lol. Makes you also wonder if in that span of time they didn't even hug?

Probably went straight to handholding or something; you know how it is with today's youth, no morals whatsoever. D:<

joined Sep 5, 2018

From what I’ve gathered, the Japanese really dig limited availability items, even silly stuff like limited editions that are identical to the non-limited edition except for a minor cosmetic change. Taken to the logical extreme with Gacha games.

Couples-only and women-only items are a popular (with store owners) marketing ploy to attract customers to visit the store and try those items. Not because they’re good but because they’re exclusive. Or rather, they must be good because they’re exclusive, right?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Probably went straight to handholding or something; you know how it is with today's youth, no morals whatsoever. D:<

Aah.
I think you nailed it. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)~☆

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

tomboys.. everyone's weakness.

ftfy

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

Kazuki in her uniform reminds me of Shiramine's cousin in Anokiss

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

That was really cute.
And unintentionally also kills me (almost, because I'm already dead), since Gyaru to Otaku wa Wakari Aenai is still in the translation limbo (maybe, looks like last november someone translated chapter 8, although I know nothing more than that).

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

Ah, if anyone has seen the raws, I'm curious what word was translated to 'hottie' - was it ikemen?

Raws are posted public on artist's pixiv btw.
Anw the original was "カツコイーつ", I think it's "katsukoiitsu" or smt?

Also for some reason this reminds me of Kase-san, only in reverse.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

For the past 6 months dating, Hime just looked at Kazuki’s face... lol. Author should have made her flat instead... anyway, I can’t unsee Kase-san on Kazuki.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

That is some magic bra she is wearing. It makes you look flat only when combined with tracksuits.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I can take a boob joke when the comic is 10+ pages. I can't take a boob joke if we only get two pages per month and that's all that's on these two goddamn pages!

“Boing” is my favorite onomatopoeia.

Images
joined Feb 5, 2018

Oh, so now she notices them?!

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Can you really hide boobs that big with a tracksuit?

Same question

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Boobles

joined Jan 11, 2019

So, apparently she got a new tracksuit because this one isn't hiding her chest like it's a military secret.

Can you really hide boobs that big with a tracksuit?

Same question

Too bad Mythbusters was cancelled huh.

To reply you must either login or sign up.