https://dynasty-scans.com/series/34_sai_mushoku_san

I wish someone revived it, it's great.

Yes this one! thank you!

joined Dec 13, 2018

This.

Thanks

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I-I don't think this is Yuri but please help meee...

This one is killing me. Its a really short one, maybe has only 11 chapters. It's a supernatural, i remember there was a female lead and two male leads. One always bullies her and the other is nice. There are also other characters, they are all kids of different families (I think each family had a famous Akuma in the name) who were born with special powers who activate on their 16 birthday, and they are put in the same house, also they hunt demons?

They bully her and think of her as useless, but at her awakening she grows horns and the guy who bullied her now feels pity and protects her so she doesn't need to use her powers because if she does her life weakens and she cannot control it (like it's another person). I remember the other dude dies (or maybe not) because he gets possessed by the last boss.

last edited at Dec 25, 2018 11:11PM

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread, but does someone know where Goggled Anon's current avatar is from?

joined Sep 10, 2017

I’m looking for one about witches at some academy where on the 18th birthday thy choose a partner for life. And it involves two classmates who both like each other in secret and hope that they can be partners once they reach 18

Av
joined May 25, 2015

I’m looking for one about witches at some academy where on the 18th birthday thy choose a partner for life. And it involves two classmates who both like each other in secret and hope that they can be partners once they reach 18

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/little_witches

joined Sep 10, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/little_witches

Yeah thats the one, thanks!

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

I’m looking for that series where the two met a mixer of some sort and the older lady was very smooth and was able to pick the younger one up. The older lady is a bus driver and the younger one is a university student I think

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I’m looking for that series where the two met a mixer of some sort and the older lady was very smooth and was able to pick the younger one up. The older lady is a bus driver and the younger one is a university student I think

This.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hi, I'm looking for a manga where a girl who gives her classmate boxes of almond pocky for her birthday, and the other classmates roast her for it.

Probably this, I think.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017
Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Very random but I was wondering what the source of dynasty reader's icon was.
This one: https://imgur.com/OkQGENr
Looks like a girl kissing another girl in the cheek who is crying. I have seen it for very long time yet have no clue where it comes from. Thank you!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Looks like a girl kissing another girl in the cheek who is crying. I have seen it for very long time yet have no clue where it comes from. Thank you!

This touhou fanart.

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

This touhou fanart.

Guess the kiss wasn't on the cheek XD Thank you!

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

There was a one shot that I can't remember the title of. Bunch of girls and one is constantly going overboard with verbal praise and affection for everyone so her love interest/friend always thinks she's just flattering her. Who's the author/what was this published in? I remember the art style was great.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

There was a one shot that I can't remember the title of. Bunch of girls and one is constantly going overboard with verbal praise and affection for everyone so her love interest/friend always thinks she's just flattering her. Who's the author/what was this published in? I remember the art style was great.

This, mayhaps?

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

This, mayhaps?

Nailed it. You're a saint, thank you.

20190107050456_1%20(3)
joined Oct 13, 2017

Looking for this one really obscure manga about this really dorky gyaru girl who meets her childhood friend who's turned really shy and the gyaru girl is trying to be friends with her again except she's really bad at it. The manga also had like a live action tv series as well. Very cute, trying to find it again

EDIT: nvm, i found it somehow lol it's called Futari Monologue

last edited at Jan 6, 2019 8:59AM

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

A girl wants to pay 100,000 yen to her friend to have sex with her but the friend always refuses.
The friend works for her aunt in a restaurant and her little brother is a pervert.

I read some chapters like two months ago but can't remember the name.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sakuraboshi posted:

A girl wants to pay 100,000 yen to her friend to have sex with her but the friend always refuses.
The friend works for her aunt in a restaurant and her little brother is a pervert.

This?

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Sakuraboshi posted:

This?

Yeah, that's the one.
Thank you

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Titanoktonon posted:

Hi, I'm looking for a manga where a girl who gives her classmate boxes of almond pocky for her birthday, and the other classmates roast her for it.

Probably this, I think.

I'm a week late lol, but this is it. Thank you!

joined Dec 4, 2015

Hello, I remember I readed a manga with a family of 4 I think with 1 guy and 3 girls. The story is around the 2nd daughter who was in high school I think. Her brother came back saying he wanted to be a woman etc. If I remember their parents died a long time ago so the eldest daughter had to work. Around the end of the manga her family discovered sleeping with her boss (who was married). They confronted his boss so the eldest girl just snapped saying she can’t continue, she had enough of supporting for 10 years or so and end up leaving the family

To reply you must either login or sign up.