Forum › Christmas Wish discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

Madohomu life.
Also, Merry Christmas 2018!

joined Jun 30, 2016

Fuck you Homura, you and your fake world!

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Homura. Homura never changes.

Kww1hoj
joined Jul 4, 2014

It's awesome cause it's super true to there characters.

joined Oct 3, 2014

Here's your yearly reminder that homura did nothing wrong. Thank you and happy holidays!

joined Jul 4, 2018

Homura the best cockblocker ever. Praised be.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Here's your yearly reminder that homura did nothing wrong. Thank you and happy holidays!

Damn right. Homura protection squad unite.

HELL FUCKIN YEAH. Homura best girl

This is so gay, I love it.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

BadPanda posted:

Well that's just rude and uncalled for.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I thought all the worlds were equally real - or the 'real' world we know equally false? That's why I never understood doujins making out these worlds are false and somehow suspect or don't count - when our reality is plenty real enough to live out your lives in.

There is no 'real' real world - the fact there is some underlying truth is irrelevant to the worlds they live in imo - and living out a life in any of those worlds as good and real as our lives - at least according to what I understand of the show.

But then it's got quite a few really dumb ideas lol, that make zero sense - so not worth trying to philosophize about it.

last edited at Dec 25, 2018 4:57AM

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

the handholding is what got me

Screen%20shot%202019-06-20%20at%206.20.42%20am
joined May 6, 2017

That credit page was the best present I got this Christmas.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

L....LEWD!

Simple-butterfly-tattoos-designs
joined Apr 24, 2015

L....LEWD!

the propriety of your profile pic pleases me greatly

Oakfeather Uploader
Pfp
Oakfeather
joined Mar 17, 2017

I thought all the worlds were equally real - or the 'real' world we know equally false? That's why I never understood doujins making out these worlds are false and somehow suspect or don't count - when our reality is plenty real enough to live out your lives in.

There is no 'real' real world - the fact there is some underlying truth is irrelevant to the worlds they live in imo - and living out a life in any of those worlds as good and real as our lives - at least according to what I understand of the show.

But then it's got quite a few really dumb ideas lol, that make zero sense - so not worth trying to philosophize about it.

Agree 100%

Also Merry Christmas everyone!

joined Jul 16, 2018

I believe it's more to do with them not having their memories. The world isn't necessarily false, it's just not truthful I guess.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Damn right. Homura protection squad unite.

HELL FUCKIN YEAH. Homura best girl

This is so gay, I love it.

Homuhomu

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

If you look at it the other way around, Satan is an anagram for Santa. So all Homu is really doing is simply punishing naughty people who tries to bring unhappiness to her world (i.e. Madoka).

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

What did you ask Santa for?

I asked for a kebab grill

Does anyone else always keep the fact that they're middle schoolers in the back of their mind when someone older tries to come between any of the ships? Or is it just me?

joined Dec 28, 2017

Oh damn....didn't realise I needed a knightly type bow and devotionary gesture kneeling homura until that page

To reply you must either login or sign up.