Forum › Foreign Communication discussion

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

elevown posted:

That was super cute! I wonder what would come next, and if/when she would figure out the misunderstanding - and what she'd do about it?

Maybe she wouldn't consider it misunderstanding ;P

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Wingmom is best mom

The_Dumbitch_Horror
6327820.jpg.l_thumbnail
joined Dec 3, 2018

One of my favourite things in anime/manga is when you see obvious brands, but you can't call them by their name for legal reasons or something, so you get shit like WcDonalds and in this case, McBurger

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Eeeeee so cute!
Anyone know of some more foreign-transfer-student yuri? There's tons of this kind of setup in het stories, but this is probably the first yuri version I've seen.

There's this one:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_foreigner_and_the_insensitive_tomboy

which is adorable.

The set up is so sweet and nice. I'm going to hop on this chain cause i want to see more of this too

Not students but its got the language barrier issue, it gets pretty lewd but its necessary for all the feels..... I cried at how sweet it was
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_want_to_leave_behind_a_miraculous_love

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Eeeeee so cute!
Anyone know of some more foreign-transfer-student yuri? There's tons of this kind of setup in het stories, but this is probably the first yuri version I've seen.

There's this one:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_foreigner_and_the_insensitive_tomboy

which is adorable.

The set up is so sweet and nice. I'm going to hop on this chain cause i want to see more of this too

Not students but its got the language barrier issue, it gets pretty lewd but its necessary for all the feels..... I cried at how sweet it was
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_want_to_leave_behind_a_miraculous_love

Oh gods that one was really good.

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Cuuuuute

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

We gotta ask though, what the hell was the mom thinking? Is she stupid or just a troll?

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

This was adorable!

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

#1 Mom in the world.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Ayy rub dis kohmeck

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

We gotta ask though, what the hell was the mom thinking? Is she stupid or just a troll?

What? The daughter asked her how to tell someone "how you feel" in English. Also said she liked this person and it was a secret who it was. Mom obviously thought daughter intended to confess to a crush.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Her mother made her a lesbian!
If I gave her some wool, could she make me one too?
Actually it was probably already too late :-)

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

1 borger = 1 gf

2e8f5acd0b52ee9cb6e3f81a8d3377cf
joined Dec 9, 2018

The best mom on the earth. Ousan!

last edited at Dec 15, 2018 2:57AM

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

Why would you go to Japan without learning Japanese???
Also, talking about communication trouble. I suddenly remember Kotonoha Amrilato. MANGA GAMER, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RELEASE IT?

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

True MVP

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

That was cute, but I don't know if there really are japanese people who don't even know words like "awesome" or "love" in english.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Why would you go to Japan without learning Japanese???

Why not? My brother worked there for a year and didn't speak a word. It's no big deal unless you go to some sort of rural "here be only old people" place ^^;

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

ooooh!!! good to know! I wont care anymore if nobody undestands me! will just do good deeds and may someone cute and charming may cross my path, and invite me a burger! :3

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

That´s exactly how I feel when I try to speak english to americans hahaha

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

What? The daughter asked her how to tell someone "how you feel" in English. Also said she liked this person and it was a secret who it was. Mom obviously thought daughter intended to confess to a crush.

Yeah!!! Everyone should stop blaming it on Mom, geez!

That girl should have asked "How do you say 'Thank you' in English?" -- not how to convey your secret feelings you totally refuse to describe.

('course this wouldn't be a yuri story then...)

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

That was cute, but I don't know if there really are japanese people who don't even know words like "awesome" or "love" in english.

She's fairly young(notice the randsell), so it's likely they haven't come up in class yet (though from the girls' comments, it sounds like she hasn't even started yet).

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

They might know it as "rabu." But if they heard a fluent English speaker say "love," I imagine some of them wouldn't recognize the word.

Remember that the Japanese language doesn't have the "L" sound, and most of the Japanese population only hears English from native Japanese speakers.

last edited at Dec 15, 2018 8:04PM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Meduka... rabu

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Ai Rabu Yuu~~~!!!

Engrish intensifies

To reply you must either login or sign up.