Forum › That Time I Turned Into a Girl and My Girlfriend Became a Huge Sadist discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I don't get it. Cut off the head and they have literally the same body. How is one acceptably girly and the other not? The typical giveaways like Adam's apple etc aren't present in manga anyway, unless the artist goes deliberately for it ^^;

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

OH SHIT! My body changed genders overnight for unknown reasons!
Should I go to a doctor? ... Nah, I'm sure my totally-not-bisexual girlfriend will know better about this.

last edited at Dec 11, 2018 10:06AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Maybe he was vaguely genre-aware and thought that if he had to get raped, it'd better be by his girlfriend, not by the doctor. And their assistant. And everyone else who was currently anywhere near the clinic.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I don't get it. Cut off the head and they have literally the same body. How is one acceptably girly and the other not? The typical giveaways like Adam's apple etc aren't present in manga anyway, unless the artist goes deliberately for it ^^;

I was thinking the same xDDDD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And now, the bonus question: why is this tagged yuri? He still identifies as a guy. It's just a "no homo" wish fulfillment doujin.

If he had been fucked by his best male friend, would this have been tagged het?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I don't really like him... He kept denying being a girl in a way that makes it seem like being a girl is shameful. Also, wow 15 and they seem completely used to the idea of sex.

Exactly what I was thinking on both parts

joined Mar 27, 2018

I wonder how many wish this would happen to them

I think a lot of people myself included would be willing to try it as long as there was a safe way to go back if they didn't like it.

I agree - If you could pop a cheap pill and woke up the opposite gender - and the same to go back any time you want - I'd guess a LOT of people would try it out - maybe like 50%! and maybe like 10-20% would end up liking it a lot and either permanently staying or spending quite a lot of time, as the other gender.

Those numbers are total guesses but it just seems a lot would want to try.

X-rated things aside it would be a pretty cool experience if only to get a bit more understanding of the opposite gender by going through some of the things they go through.

joined May 4, 2013

I think a lot of people myself included would be willing to try it as long as there was a safe way to go back if they didn't like it.

I agree - If you could pop a cheap pill and woke up the opposite gender - and the same to go back any time you want - I'd guess a LOT of people would try it out - maybe like 50%! and maybe like 10-20% would end up liking it a lot and either permanently staying or spending quite a lot of time, as the other gender.

Me and never go back, not even rethink or doubt myself for a second. Trans tears of desperation

last edited at Dec 13, 2018 5:30PM

joined Nov 21, 2017

That was bad, didn't feel like yuri at all

last edited at Dec 13, 2018 10:43PM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

This was somewhat pretty painful to read... He clearly wasn't confortable being a girl, It makes me think of how trans people feel.
I can't see this as an yuri too, tbh.

last edited at Dec 14, 2018 12:55AM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

If this is a sadist, standards are getting weak

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

gender benders havent been my thing that much but this just made me uncomfortable
he didnt seem quite happy about it :/
is it still yuri?

If this is a sadist, standards are getting weak

is rope a minimum nowadays

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

gender benders havent been my thing that much but this just made me uncomfortable
he didnt seem quite happy about it :/
is it still yuri?

I would say its not, not really. Because he didn't see himself as anything but a guy briefly trapped in a girls body.

This doesn't automatically go for all gender bend stories - if you check out kashi mashi (girl meets girl), you will see most people see the MC as a girl - and that 'he' was probably always one inside - just didn't know it. He absolutely is all girl, and does not want to go back even if he could.

So when 'he' hooks up with a girl after the transform, it is totally yuri - not many would say otherwise, just because she started as a 'he'. But this story gives off a totally different feel.

last edited at Dec 19, 2018 7:44PM

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

I'd definitely try something like that out.

I'm kinda disappointed. An MtF genderbender manga that doesnt pull the 'het status quo' plot card for (sometimes) ridiculous asspull reasons and yet the protag might as well just be a crossdresser because it's just a boy's body with tits and pussy.

Seems to me like it's a half-assed attempt to see how little you can actually change and still get people to accept it as a GB piece. Also feels like it caters mainly to a specific fetish (likely a shouta subset) than any sort of yuri appeal.

Personally, i cant see this as yuri at all. just tits and pussy does not yuri make.

last edited at Feb 12, 2019 11:27AM

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

You know i'm sort of surprised that people think the mc looked to much like a boy. They just looked like a normal tomboy to me. But then again... i like butch lesbians a lot.

I was thinking the same. To me they looked like a really cute tomboy.

Also yes people there is such a thing as girls that have a "masculine" body as you guys call it (meaning lack of hips and breasts). I know girls like that. Why you guys making it sound like girls who don't have a feminine body don't exist?

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

https://nhentai.net/g/187450/

here is the sequel

last edited at Nov 16, 2020 4:25PM

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

well thats part of my life gone

joined Aug 29, 2019

https://nhentai.net/g/187450/

here is the sequel

Wait, this has a sequel? Yep, that goes on the list.

joined May 3, 2014

You know i'm sort of surprised that people think the mc looked to much like a boy. They just looked like a normal tomboy to me. But then again... i like butch lesbians a lot.

I was thinking the same. To me they looked like a really cute tomboy.

Also yes people there is such a thing as girls that have a "masculine" body as you guys call it (meaning lack of hips and breasts). I know girls like that. Why you guys making it sound like girls who don't have a feminine body don't exist?

maybe people in 2018 were a little to close minded to not realize that yes! women can have that kind of body!

To reply you must either login or sign up.