Forum › Young Servant Beaten by a Loli discussion

joined Jan 9, 2018

For some reason the girl doesn't look like a child lol and she looks like a Yandere xD

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

i thought the servant was literally gonna get beaten lmaoo
she might tho if she cheats on yandere loli

joined Feb 14, 2016

Sometimes I wish these improbable things would happen to me

Children are sexually curious beings, just like teens and adults. But unlike them, children don’t suppress their desires. This happening to you isn’t improbable, there’s a chance it might :p

You guys are genuinely pedophiles Jesus fucking Christ

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Good luck, Bodyguard-san. Keep it platonic until she's a teen at least!

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Children are sexually curious beings, just like teens and adults. But unlike them, children don’t suppress their desires. This happening to you isn’t improbable, there’s a chance it might :p

You guys are genuinely pedophiles Jesus fucking Christ

The first poster is probably joking. The second one I'm concern. You my man sounds like a pedo I saw on YouTube that advocate for children having sex because they are "sexually curious".
I love this manga though, I just hate the stream of few pages manga these days. So unsatisfying. I hope there's a series for this.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Yandere lolis. Now this I can get into. Also those casual canines on the servant. Woof.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Umm... does the forum have a way to report actual pedophiles? Second poster crossed a line here.

joined Jul 31, 2018

This is a massive red flag. This sounds like a person who genuinely wants to molest children.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Nothing they wrote is an sich incorrect or objectionable, though? Adults with a functioning moral compass aren't supposed to indulge such curiosity ofc but that should really go without saying.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Wow, people being real creepy on a oneshot about loli's....who could have guessed?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Umm... does the forum have a way to report actual pedophiles? Second poster crossed a line here.

Well, we don’t actually have a way of knowing anyone’s real name, so that’d be a no.

But y’know, I bet you could cross reference with archives of r/incel...

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Well, if you ever let something like this happen to you in real life, it's 100% your fault and you shouldn't encourage it.

You can't even compare loli to real children - a lot of loli are mentally way too mature for their age.

Also fiction.

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 9:37AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

There is only one course of action: you must become a bodyguard.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

okaayy comment section kind of made it too real for me. Still enjoyed the art though

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Nothing they wrote is an sich incorrect or objectionable, though? Adults with a functioning moral compass aren't supposed to indulge such curiosity ofc but that should really go without saying.

Haha look at this 'un being calm and reasonable. On Dynasty forums, no less.

joined May 24, 2014

And there's the plot to My Master & Furry-eared Girl Mel in 4 pages.

Itou hachi made a pic with THIS particular theme a while ago

joined Jul 26, 2016

Haha look at this 'un being calm and reasonable. On Dynasty forums, no less.

oh snap did I just accidentally myself as rebellious counterculture hipster

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Calling the police

joined Dec 28, 2016

Or how about you realize that sarcastic comments don't imply actual intent let alone actually doing something. The people on this site sometimes need to learn how to relax.

The poster isn't wrong either, technically, for the record (my own childhood experiences is a direct reference, ever heard of "playing doctor"?). Though the way they said it is somewhat creepy.

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 6:29PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rosilio posted:

This is a massive red flag. This sounds like a person who genuinely wants to molest children.

Sounds more like they want to be molested by children.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Yandere?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Yikes I meant with someone my age that I like

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

B E G O N E T H O T

BEHONE THOT

Cf6a3677-15c1-4509-9ea7-f5ad06e26511
joined Nov 30, 2015

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

Well I guess she claimed her girlfriend, you don't mess with someone who makes the face when you question their love for someone

To reply you must either login or sign up.