Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It is 4koma, more specifically "wide 4koma", which is becoming increasingly popular.

About half of the pages in ch. 18 fit the "wide 4koma" description. The rest are normal, free-style manga pages where the number of panels and the general composition don't follow the 4-koma template. A cursory check of previous chapters reveals a similar pattern.

It seems the author likes to mix styles and doesn't limit herself to one format.

joined Mar 15, 2017

It is 4koma, more specifically "wide 4koma", which is becoming increasingly popular.

About half of the pages in ch. 18 fit the "wide 4koma" description. The rest are normal, free-style manga pages where the number of panels and the general composition don't follow the 4-koma template. A cursory check of previous chapters reveals a similar pattern.

It seems the author likes to mix styles and doesn't limit herself to one format.

That sort of breaking out of wide 4koma format is pretty common, especially in Cune. The manga that do it are counted as wide 4koma though.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Thank you summer.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I feel like those breasts are getting bigger and more shapely with each passing comic.

Not that I'm upset at that.

It's just something I noticed.

Happily noticed.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Every time Touka worries me more and more.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

That last chapter was... something

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

And... the two plot threads collide. Ha.

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

this team should take the prize for fastest releases ever! kudos guys this manga is great and so funny!

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I feel like those breasts are getting bigger and more shapely with each passing comic.

Not that I'm upset at that.

It's just something I noticed.

Happily noticed.

They are going to grow bigger and bigger until they explode, so we'll have a pair of two tiny breasts. Yeah.

Well next chapter is going to be interesting that for sure.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So how gay is Harumi on the gay-meter? She's pegging the red thirsty zone, right?

joined May 7, 2017

I'm team MOMOSE-SAMA x KANA-CHAN all the way, baby. FIGHT ME!!!!

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

B I N G O

joined Feb 15, 2013

“Yes, officer, It is the trim and tidy onee-san right there. She was trying to chat up a loli to massage her breasts!!”

Haha, the best thing about Momose through, was how she kept speaking out loud her secret desire despite her brain tells her not to

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 8:42PM

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

I hope this gets an anime

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

Touka makes me feel uneasy.

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 10:19PM

joined Sep 6, 2018

The rate of releases by translation group is phenomenal. It's the only way to keep community of readers interested and excited for new, consistent, and on time content.

If the translation team keeps this up, I'm sure enough buzz will attract licensing companies to look into publishing this to a larger market. Just look at the number of comments so far and that appears to me a start for a good following for this manga.

Good luck.

joined Feb 18, 2015

But you don't need to worry about her being interested in your flat-chested girl, Touka.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I don't believe so... Licensing for publication overseas, maybe. The serious stuff like "Bloom into You", "Kase-San and...", and Canno's work (I forgot the title) all deal with emotions in relationships. This one has way more bawdy comedy, and it will be difficult to pander to the usual demographic watching anime.

joined Sep 6, 2018

If we have to pick one category, "sexy comedy" is the right tag.

A sexy comedy that sometimes uses 4-koma narrative tools to play with the pacing for humorous effect.

Neither 4-koma nor sexy comedy it's BrEaST FRIENDS

I second the consideration for this tag! It could be interpreted as "friends with benefits".

joined May 8, 2017

I don't believe so... Licensing for publication overseas, maybe. The serious stuff like "Bloom into You", "Kase-San and...", and Canno's work (I forgot the title) all deal with emotions in relationships. This one has way more bawdy comedy, and it will be difficult to pander to the usual demographic watching anime.

What about a audio-CD Drama?

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/11/27-1/main-cast-revealed-for-i-like-oppai-best-in-the-world-audio-drama-cd

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

just wait, kana is the real devil

joined May 24, 2014

I bet that right now she us wishing she was in an itou hachi manga

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

THE THICC PLOTTENS

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Touka is a gay mess.
Hana is also a gay mess.
It must be blooming season for gay messes or something.

To reply you must either login or sign up.