Forum › First Time discussion

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

How did Kokoro too Misaki without knowing what sex is

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I've never seen BanG Dream!, so I know nothing about it. Blondy seemed impossibly naive, though. How on earth does a girl her age not know nipples get erect. I mean hasn't she ever been cold before.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Verne posted:

Cute, but also creepy. Rather manipulative. I imagine this is similar how to pedophiles might manipulate children.

Totally agree. It was cute, but made me feel a lot uneasy.

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

So innocent it's cute (=^ェ^=)
this emoji because kitten noises xD

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Kokoro being so damn dense and Misaki not being straight forward and just dancing around the subject makes this painful to read.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

People here thinking that first time sex is always perfect from the get go. Geez. This was actually a good depiction of how awkward it can be and how you help each other in any way you can, such as by going with their reactions. The characters were really well... in character, and I liked how this went. Art was really good too.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I don't think it's creepy, it's just awkward and Kokoro is over the top innocent like a preschooler. Not sure if that is even possible. But manga don't have to be 100% realistic anyway.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I like it. I like how awkward it is. I reckon first times are usually awkward. I was slightly ticked off at how innocent she was but also I know a few people who are actually quite naive about sex and that's already after high school. That's what happens in conservative countries I guess.

joined Oct 23, 2016

Cute, but also creepy. Rather manipulative. I imagine this is similar how to pedophiles might manipulate children.

Damn you...you ruined it for me, because you make such a damn good point lol

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

On point Kokoro. On point Misaki. I approve.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I totally get where verne is coming from, and honestly I was on the fence about doing this douj for pretty much exactly that reason. What won me over is how cute the rest of it is, and how consensual it comes across even so.

^this

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Forget about you dying from Kokoro. The readers are getting slaughtered here. Goodness me

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Feels kinda.. wrong? Like the blonde girl feels like she's a child getting manipulated into this. Not sure if that was the author's intent but oh welp

Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

Why are the people on this website so idiotic? This was clearly consensual. They're two underage girls exploring sex, one just happens to be super innocent. Doesn't make it "how a pedo" would think, especially considering she'd underage as well. It's clearly just exaggeration to make it more adorable, and for me it worked. I thought it was cute as hell.

Saying this is like how a pedo would manipulate a child is just fucking disgusting.

For anyone who reads comments before reading like myself this is an amazing and adorable oneshot. Definitely give it a read and ignore Verne who doesn't know what they're talking about <3

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

,How was you first time?''
,,My Girlfriend laugh the whole time..''
,,Ah Ok..''

*Kokoro = Stupid character of the year

Clipboard%20image%20(3)
joined Nov 11, 2018

The lot of you can relax; there's no power dynamic here. It's two girls of the same age in love exploring their first time, and there was a clear line establishing boundaries in case the "lesser-experienced" one didn't like what was happening. Consent is frequently requested and there isn't any deceit involved in the act. Ironically, this one-shot involving a character initially unacquainted with the concept of sexual activity has a healthier portrayal of lovemaking than almost all erotic material I've seen out of manga in general.

If you think this is manipulative or creepy, you might want to consider why you associate sex with being inherently harmful on a base level and probably brush up on how abuse actually plays out.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

laughing while busting a nut is possible lmao

joined Sep 6, 2018

Due to numbers of readers accessing this site, I consider views of a manga reaching 30K to be worthy of being picked up for licensing overseas. With that in mind, the possibility of bad actors/manipulators tweaking the view numbers in their favor is too high to take my comment seriously.

That’s just my “two bits” opinion.

Edit: And how does the view counter work? Does it work by individual IP addresses clicking on title OR does it count by plain volume whereby a single obsessive user compulsively re-reading the same manga can inflate the numbers to skew the appearance of a manga’s popularity?

last edited at Nov 25, 2018 12:27AM

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

The lot of you can relax; there's no power dynamic here. It's two girls of the same age in love exploring their first time, and there was a clear line establishing boundaries in case the "lesser-experienced" one didn't like what was happening. Consent is frequently requested and there isn't any deceit involved in the act. Ironically, this one-shot involving a character initially unacquainted with the concept of sexual activity has a healthier portrayal of lovemaking than almost all erotic material I've seen out of manga in general.

If you think this is manipulative or creepy, you might want to consider why you associate sex with being inherently harmful on a base level and probably brush up on how abuse actually plays out.

I never made any claims that sexual activity is harmful, nor did I say that Misaki is a pedophile herself: just that the way she went about this could be really close to how one would act with their victim, by using sweet words to manipulate the victim into touching without knowing what's really happening.

People who defend this story so aggressively seem to assume that Kokoro knows they're having sex, while the its pretty clear she doesn't know. Her partner is fully aware and keeps talking about it in roundabout way which makes its looks so manipulative. First times are awkward but I would hope in most cases people are at least aware they're having their first time, something Kokoro doesn't seem to realize.

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

This is pretty accurate for a first time, it's awkward and weird and you need to communicate a lot it was funny to read

joined Jan 30, 2014

yes, this is as realistic as it should be

if they're gonna make a h doujin of kokoro,

she would do it innocently like this, without destroying her characters

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

^ Nah I would never read H doujin of Kokoro if she had one (except this one)... Kokoro is no part of the world pls protec her

joined Jan 29, 2017

This was kinda cute

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Omg

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is actually a really adorable first time. I don't see it as manipulative since she also didn't know what she was doing. was very nervous, it felt like she was rushing and just didn't consider that her gf didn't know what was going on. But she always asked if it was okay.
Maybe they could have talked a bit more beforehand, but it seemed like both of them wanted it. Even to a point where both are really comfortable with each other. I think their realtionship came across nicely.

To reply you must either login or sign up.