Forum › My Master & Furry-eared Girl Mel discussion

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Such tender and lovely reunion. Almost makes me feel bad for the incoming FBI raid from which Master is already planning to escape.

It's very sweet of Tomoyo, I mean, of Marie to work for her friend's happines regardless of her own.

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 7:32PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Yay, crisis between Master and Mel resolved!

Sob, poor Marie. I hope she eventually manages to move on and fall in love again, this time with someone who would reciprocate her feelings.

... What happened to the translation of the next chapter? It's been about two weeks since the translator said it would be out by "this weekend" (i.e. a week ago).

Oh shit... I think they were just busy with their life :v

Hey, I was just worried that something might have happened to them, OK? No need for the accusatory tone.

Applicationframehost_2018-12-19_14-19-07
joined Jul 23, 2017

Well at least the drama was sorted, still wondering what the entire point was. oh well.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Aw I had a feeling Marie loved Mel. She’s such an amazing and selfless friend though.
Mel and Master are finally lovers, her collar won’t be the only thing coming off <3

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Slavery is wrong. Paedophilia is wrong. Species racism is wrong. This manga combines all three. It's disgusting. How can you people be okay with such a horrible, toxic relationship?!

This is the first time I’ve heard of species racism. I can’t help but think this is trolling, I’ll indulge you though.

Complaining is wrong. Judging what others read is wrong. Being annoying is wrong. Your comment combines all three. It’s disgusting. How can you be okay with being such a horrible, toxic pain in the ass?!

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 7:53PM

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Yay, crisis between Master and Mel resolved!

Sob, poor Marie. I hope she eventually manages to move on and fall in love again, this time with someone who would reciprocate her feelings.

... What happened to the translation of the next chapter? It's been about two weeks since the translator said it would be out by "this weekend" (i.e. a week ago).

Oh shit... I think they were just busy with their life :v

Hey, I was just worried that something might have happened to them, OK? No need for the accusatory tone.

I miscalculated our time and everything was delayed due to life issues
hopefully next chapter will be out sooner,we already have translation,all we need is time to do everything ;)

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 7:56PM

joined Jul 21, 2016

It's very sweet of Tomoyo,

Hahaha... aw, poor Marie.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Lovers~~ ♥

joined Jun 1, 2016

aw poor Marie, unrequited love sucks. Mixed feeling about them being lovers though, at least hold off till Mel is a little more older

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 8:29PM

joined Jun 1, 2016

Well at least the drama was sorted, still wondering what the entire point was. oh well.

to get them to confess their feeling for each other

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I think also it sort of forced Master to drop her act of detachment and commit.
Plus we learned more about human-beastkin relations on a societal level from these past two chapters than from the rest of the series.

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 8:42PM

joined Dec 16, 2017

Slavery is wrong. Paedophilia is wrong. Species racism is wrong. This manga combines all three. It's disgusting. How can you people be okay with such a horrible, toxic relationship?!

This is a work of fiction. No actual beastkin were harmed in the making of this comic.

Though your intentions and morals are sound, in a world of fiction they may not always apply.

joined Nov 11, 2018

Is the next chapter the last chapter of the whole series?

Applicationframehost_2018-12-19_14-19-07
joined Jul 23, 2017

True, naturally, but the whole drama itself felt force, the way Marie acted a chapter prior was still very silly, and her master still doesn't even know what happens. It's all resulted now, sure, but this was was still really confusing, I guess we needed some form of tension and drama in it, though.

Or did we, lol.

joined Mar 6, 2016

Is this the end or will it continue?

joined May 24, 2014

Is this the end or will it continue?

This chapter sounds like a good stopping point

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

There's just one more chapter.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Marie: I love you Mel.
Everyone: pretends to be shocked

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I wonder what happened to the third beastkin who got a random master. I like Marie for her character, but the snobby one was cute. =o=

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

I wonder if the beastkin can grow up? How they look like? I want to see!

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I wonder if the beastkin can grow up? How they look like? I want to see!

I don't think they do grow up. Or at least they don't grow up the way humans do. The train tickets for humans come in "adult" and "child", but for "beastkin" the ticket doesn't distinguish between adult and child. They're just "beastkin".

Given the way society is organized, it's highly likely that Mel and Marie are fully-grown. (And from an extratextual perspective, I'd say that the author's tastes auger that direction as well).

joined Jul 26, 2016

...or their legal status is basically "pets" and age is irrelevant for such purposes.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

...or their legal status is basically "pets" and age is irrelevant for such purposes.

There's also the fact that these supposed 12-year-olds appear as if they were 6 or 7. Plus the only other beastkin we've seen look to be the same age. Add in some other minor details and to me, the sum of all available evidence suggests that they're about as grown-up as they're gonna get. But unless the author said something for sure, we'll probably be left to wonder what's true.

joined Jul 26, 2016

IIRC, off the top of my head and without re-reading all the chapters, we've also seen exactly one sex of them. Either the setting is even more rife with Unfortunate Implications and plain squick than is immediately apparent or we should opt for "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence", as it were, and just write that part down to Author Appeal...

joined Jun 6, 2016

Fucking hell, what a troll. I love that woman. Fuck her, seriously. She's great.

To reply you must either login or sign up.