Forum › We Can't Draw Love discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Did Miyuu already know Sui is a girl or did she just try to hide her surprise? I didn't get that part.

Either way,
Miyuu's inner gay is waking up from its slumber[2]

joined Aug 10, 2018

Just how fearsome can you get, Christine Sayuri !?

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I have a feeling that the next story arc is them meeting Christine Sayuri-sensei and she/he makes them realize that they're gay for each other or makes a one-shot out of them.

Did Miyuu already know Sui is a girl or did she just try to hide her surprise? I didn't get that part.

I think that either Kano or the brother told them that Sui was a girl. It was not made clear at all, but its safe to assume that she already knew about Sui.

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

the editor at the end just summarized my feelings on the last few chapters

joined Jan 9, 2018

This two are so innocent :3

joined Nov 21, 2017

I love it! xD

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

the editor at the end just summarized my feelings on the last few chapters

That's so meta.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Staph drawing shoujo manga and draw Yuri, I'm sure it won't be monotonous lol!

joined Aug 22, 2016

Also, I found something really interesting too: Skirts No Longer Mandatory For Girls’ Uniforms At A Japanese Middle School. Japan seems to be trying to break gender norms over the past years. "Taiyo Middle School, located in the Kanagawa Prefecture city of Hiratsuka, is notably breaking gender norms to make some progress when it comes to the official school unform. Now in its 71st year, the school will no longer require its female students to wear skirts. They will be able to choose between them or slack pants. The school also wants its female students to understand that the skirt will not be pushed on them as the main uniform–both options will be treated and weighted equally". This really makes me happy.

I went to a public High School that didn’t require uniforms. And I remember seeing the female Catholic School students wearing their uniform skirts in the depths of winter, even trudging through feet of snow. I figured their legs must be freezing and the requirement a bit cruel. I think they were allowed to wear tights in winter but tights don’t help to keep the cold out.

Apparently they weren’t even allowed to wear pants under their skirts just to stay warm while headed to school. And the skirts weren’t exactly long. About mid knee.

I was always glad the I could wear pants instead of a skirt no matter of gender norms for both comfort and personal preference. Glad to see at least one school allowing this.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

THEY ARE SO GAY FOR EACH OTHER, I CAN'T

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I think that was just her honest reaction. She doesn't care about gender nearly as much as anybody thought it seems.
Though the way that scene was framed actually made it look like she appreciated Sui's looks more than that of her bro. Then she would rather hang out with Kano than go to a boys school.

It's basically an obvious hint that she is a lesbian and saw guys more as fun friends.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Tune in next chapter for “Aaaaaangst!”

That will be my suggestion... such a story deserves to be stretched out by another volume.

last edited at Nov 25, 2018 11:23PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Ugh.
More, more, MORE.

Screen%20shot%202018-11-26%20at%202.00.09%20am
joined Nov 21, 2018

Goodness... why do characters always just assume things and run away? JUST ASK THEM WHAT THEY MEAN DAMMIT

joined Jul 26, 2016

Insecurities are sort of a thing with uncertain teenagers.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

ooo boi misunderstandings the manga here we go again hope doesn´t drag the story too much

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Also, I found something really interesting too: Skirts No Longer Mandatory For Girls’ Uniforms At A Japanese Middle School. Japan seems to be trying to break gender norms over the past years. "Taiyo Middle School, located in the Kanagawa Prefecture city of Hiratsuka, is notably breaking gender norms to make some progress when it comes to the official school unform. Now in its 71st year, the school will no longer require its female students to wear skirts. They will be able to choose between them or slack pants. The school also wants its female students to understand that the skirt will not be pushed on them as the main uniform–both options will be treated and weighted equally". This really makes me happy.

As someone who loves skirts this makes me sad.

As someone who loves skirts on other girls but hates wearing them myself this makes me happy.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

Goodness... why do characters always just assume things and run away? JUST ASK THEM WHAT THEY MEAN DAMMIT

if all characters did that any manga would end too soon

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

As per the standard ritual they missed it by that much.

joined Jun 3, 2014

As someone who loves skirts this makes me sad.

As someone who loves skirts on other girls but hates wearing them myself this makes me happy.

Same

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 3:38AM

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

Misunderstanding again lol

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Progress, drama, boom.

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Best thing in every story.. Tell her, wait for it..Misunderstanding, she goes away.. Reader must wait again :v

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

(FACEPALM)

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Why do characters never run after each other.....SOUND THE HORN, BREAK THE SEAL, LET LOOSE THE HORSEMAN, CHASE HER DOWN! SHE CAN'T HAVE GONE FAR.

At least she figured it out though.

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 7:14AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.