Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

On second thought, nope. Back to square one.

Why do people keep saying that?

Because they have poor reading comprehension.

joined Apr 18, 2018

To you all that complained about there's being no development, either get some fucking glasses or maybe get something legitimate to shit on. At first, it's all about how this shit is degenerate for being about boobs but now, it apparently has no progress even though that Harumi is taking over the relationship and it's only at chapter 17? I've seen way more famous romance media that developed much, much later.

joined May 7, 2017

What? Progress?

On second thought, nope. Back to square one.

Not really, they went from acquaintance to BrEaST FRIENDS (case sensitivity intended)

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Back to square one

Harumi has now cemented herself as the top and they're both aware what groping the other person feels like now and do it mutually, how is this back to square one?

last edited at Nov 25, 2018 8:13AM

joined Jan 9, 2018

I love Hana San being forceful~
Ah that Kabedon!

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Nobody else noticed that Harumi is glowing when talking to her classmate? Like the mangaka even put some shine on her face xD

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Nobody else noticed that Harumi is glowing when talking to her classmate? Like the mangaka even put some shine on her face xD

Ah yes, a sort of afterglow. I did notice it but I didn't wanna lewd this manga (out loud, anyways). Gave me a chuckle.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Ah, now I see why I disliked the first 2 chapters so much. It was because the comedy was one sided, with one girl being the leech and the other unwillingly suffering her shennanigans yet not pulling away due to secret crush.
Now that Harumi went from being a static object that gets groped for forced comedy, to an actual character with active involvement on the gags (which are actually still getting groped for the sake of comedy) and expressions other than eternal frustration, this is now far more enjoyable.

last edited at Nov 25, 2018 2:23PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Dears Mses. Chiaki & Hana:

Wouldn't this be a good time to try a KISS, you incredible dorks?

I can't believe it. You've already had a together-in-a-locker scene, and a kabedon scene, and all these romantic moments of opening your hearts to each other, but nobody has even thought about kissing yet? Wtf is wrong with you two?

You got all your bases mixed up. >_<

last edited at Nov 25, 2018 4:44PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

You don't buy your kid a car until after they've gotten their license. The time isn't right for Hana to drop a full-on confession on Chiaki, who has yet to comprehend such non-boob related ideals.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Hell, Chiaki's having a hard enough time digesting this whole new side of boob-groping that was recently revealed to her.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Dears Mses. Chiaki & Hana:

I can't believe it. You've already had a together-in-a-locker scene, and a kabedon scene, and all these romantic moments of opening your hearts to each other, but nobody has even thought about kissing yet? Wtf is wrong with you two?

You got all your bases mixed up. >_<

Kissing, eh?

Well?

Does this answer your question? ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

Moving from heavy petting to kissing is not so easy, my dear lady.
Kisses are important.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

This manga will never not make me smile just from how ridiculous and cute it is

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I'M IN HEAVENNNNNNN

Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

Weirdest confession ever.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

smug harumi with embarassed chiaki is my religion

h

joined Jan 11, 2018

Now that this has settled nicely on to Momose and Kana, we need at least two chapters that lead to their relationship progressing which kick starts the main character's own romance.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Glad to see this manga is picking up more and more fans over at dynasty. It's all complaints and shit at the start but now, I'm happy to see people are legitimately enjoying this manga for what it is.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

And back to the silly bits. lol

Damn...This gets updated REALLY fast, huh? Almost on a daily basis, it seems.
Probs to the scanlation group, I'm really enjoying this series so far.

Even though I found it stupid at first glance... :D

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Damn...This gets updated REALLY fast, huh? Almost on a daily basis, it seems.

That was mainly thanks to getting the RAWs for volume 2, which comes to an end after one more omake. After that, we'll need some Comic Cune RAWs to fill the two chapter gap between the tank and the public online RAWs (currently at ch20 as of this post). Anyone who has the former and is willing to share please swing by /u/'s TL thread.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

i want a BrEast friend too

joined May 7, 2017

I swear to God each chapter gain a new tag started with under 4 I guess?! One these days they will cross the line or even hold hands (forbidden)

7e617d9b-b38f-4347-ab37-83cdd50e9a19
joined Aug 23, 2018

i want a BrEast friend too

I'll give you some candies for putting it like this :^]

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Ah yes, a sort of afterglow. I did notice it but I didn't wanna lewd this manga (out loud, anyways). Gave me a chuckle.

I guess you missed my earlier comment.

To reply you must either login or sign up.