Forum › Lily Marble discussion

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

aw, I was hoping for a more over-the-top reaction :(

It wasn't bad, but considering she fell on the ground after seeing Adonis talking to a cat, I thought the grand reveal would be, uhh, grander

Well it did make her head explode...

I would hate to be the janitor at that pool.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

https://www.manga.club/book/title/lilymarble-EN/

Author linked this, is it related to you guys/scan team? Confused if reading it here would support the author.

last edited at Oct 29, 2018 1:23AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

^Looks like it's official english version.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Finally the revelation came!
Iwashita.exe stopped working.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Alright! That reason for them not going out despite Aya's obvious feelings makes sense! It's petfectly reasonable and I love it. It isn't forced. You just see it in the way she looks at her sick dad and how she wants to make him proud. Aww man. Aww man. So hype. Yeah. Fave couple! But not like the others are far behind.

joined May 7, 2017

YOU LIVE IT WITH RISA, YOU'RE GODDAMNED IDIOT

last edited at Nov 20, 2018 8:12AM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Yeah, Risa and Aya definitely have the best subplot around. They clearly like each other (I would even venture into love territory), but Aya's situation is holding them back. I like it

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

Gold mother right there. Bet she totally knows her daughter plays for both teams xd love this couple!

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Ow.. this is getting better and better with Risa and Aya. It's understandable considering Aya's situation of wanting her parents happy especially her Dad. Good thing her Mom supports her and seems knows what she is. I'm with this couple.

last edited at Nov 20, 2018 9:04AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

By the end of page 6, I was like:

✼ ҉ ✧・゚: ✧・゚♡( ͡o ͜ ʖ̫ ͡o)*♡・゚✧*:・゚✧ ҉ ✼

When I started page 7, I was like:

(╯ ͡ ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Godammit, Risa.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Unexpected serious stuff. I like it.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I was eager and ready for more cute fluff with Iwashita-san and Tsubasa.

I wasn't expecting this.

All of a sudden, shit got real.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Who gave those two permission to make me get all teary-eyed? (You know... there are ways to give your dad a grandchild AND be with the woman you love... it's just not quite as easy in Japan as it is in other places, according to "Our Journey to Lesbian Motherhood".)

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

It's a complicated situation...
People are still way too "traditional", even in places that allow gay marriage. My family is a example. Once I asked my mom what she would do if one of her daughters were gay. She said: "It's not like I can throw my daughter away...". And an uncle of mine said that he would prefer his daughter to be a prostitute than having one of his sons be gay.
Family is complicated... Madoka knows mine will never know I'm bi.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I don't know. I wouldn't say Aya's mother is all that supportive; she's merely not as bad as the father. Plus she only said those things behind her husband's back. I'm not exactly impressed with her.

Huh. I actually had a more positive impression of them. It seemed like they both wanted her to be happy and the father was talking about getting married and having grand kids because that is a) the normal route and b) as far as he knows it's what she wants. I feel like both of them would be perfectly supportive if they found out she was gay or bi and with a woman she cared about.

last edited at Nov 20, 2018 11:59AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Oh noes, drama!

joined Oct 23, 2016

Wow...and suddenly A LOT of us readers can actually relate to this. . .
Recently, I had to give up on a relationship. That woman meant the world to me. Even know I still have feelings for her, but she hasn't come out yet nor does she have any intention of coming out yet. In her own words: "Maybe, I will come out when my parents die."

Such a sad reality to live by. In time I began to think, "I love her, but-"

There was never a but before. My love for her never had doubts, but after she tried to take her own life and still decided to remain the same, I felt that though she failed in taking her own life, she succeeded in killing something within me.
I felt a part of me died, maybe it was my confidence in making her happy, maybe the hope in us working out, but now I am too afraid to love her and continuing what we had. After a month of being in a heavy depressed state, a month of abusing alcohol (I am an alcohol) and putting my own health at little care, I spoke to family members and friends and decided to move on.

"I love you, but, you aren't good for my health. I love you, but, your actions showed me I AM NOT THE ONE for you. I love you, but, I am too afraid to love you."

I don't regret moving on, but it still does suck to give up on someone you loved and envisioned yourself marrying some day, all because they didn't have the courage to come out.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

to choose your family or your lover..ugh, those are always hard.

to choose your family or your lover..ugh, those are always hard.

not if its family and a lover :lennyface:

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

A "peach" is a very common metaphor for a nicely shaped butt.

In "Ménage à 3" (a webcomic heavily influenced by manga) there was an arc where Gary, the bespectacled main character, was trying to decide if he was gay or straight, and this scene happened:

Oh man, that thing is old. I'd forgotten about this webcomic

Yeah, it's been going on for like 10 years. But the end is nigh, as the authors have announced that it will reach its final strip around February. And the two spinoff comics (Sandra on the Rocks and Silly Dilly Buns) will be ending too, more or less at the same time.

I've always loved that comic. I was very active in the fan community at one time... but I have stopped now. The forums are not anymore what they used to be. At one point in time, there were many hundreds of forum regulars, and the great majority were devoted fans who loved these comics. That's all in the past. The Pixie Trix Comix forums right now have about three dozen people who post regularly. Pretty much all of them are haters and trolls. >_< They hate the comics, hate the characters, and most of all hate the happy fans who like what they don't like. The real fans have all left, like me, tired of the constant hate wars.

If anything, when looking at the present state of the forums, one should wonder why the moderators allowed things to reach such a point. The Pixie Trix Comix forums are like a case study of failure in moderation: a once vibrant community turned into a ghost of its former self because of an unchecked inrush of hatedom. Even today, there are offensive posts, insults, trolling, slut-shaming... all under the tranquil gaze of whoever are in charge of moderation, who don't seem to find anything wrong with it.

Oh, and, of course, Giz herself (main author, and owner of the forum) doesn't give a fig either, as she never really cared. Many people complained to her that the forum was burning and the moderators only watched and laughed... and all her replies were along these lines:

Really, we're very very lucky that the admins & moderators here in Dynasty Forum are doing their job properly. I mean, can you imagine if several dozens of homophobic zealots and yuri haters disembarked one day in this forum -- and started flooding the threads with deluges of troll dung, bashing the stories and insulting us loving fans? It wouldn't take long before it'd sink this community, just like it sank the PTC forums. Thank goodness it's not likely to happen.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

the writing in this is amazing.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

See if you told him you were a lesbian and that you'd never have children then he would never die, so it's a win win for everyone, isn't it?

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Gold mother right there. Bet she totally knows her daughter plays for both teams xd love this couple!

I would say that Aya’s life is complicated because she probably doesn’t play for both teams. At least until we get a confirmation either way, the Bisexual tag certainly applies to several characters here but for Aya...? Not sure.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I would say that Aya’s life is complicated because she probably doesn’t play for both teams. At least until we get a confirmation either way, the Bisexual tag certainly applies to several characters here but for Aya...? Not sure.

Indeed... it was never said if she married a man because of feelings or to please her parents and/or try to stay close to "social norms". So we can't say she is bi yet, we'll need some kind of confirmation on her part.

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Huhu i love this manga so much T_T

To reply you must either login or sign up.