Forum › Hakumei & Mikochi discussion

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I love Jada's short hair, but man she was cute with the big fluffy hair.
I'm a little disappointed..I was hoping Mikochi would get a haircut too.

last edited at May 6, 2018 9:56AM

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I was hoping Mikochi would get a haircut too.

This manga has enough "character development" already.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

These illegal Clam rings are a danger to society! The Government needs to do something about them!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

when will the subtext yuri in this going to die?

45146235_746277355746718_170304489897590784_n
joined Dec 19, 2016

They're making anime out of this? Tis gon be great.
I cant wait to watch the series.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Hakumei looks nice in all those outfits~
I got my first volume of the english manga last week, it's very nicely done. I can't wait to have them all on my shelf.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

They're making anime out of this? Tis gon be great.
I cant wait to watch the series.

Why wait? It's already aired back in winter, now even the discs are out.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

I'm getting deja vu of a discussion about a certain LN...

I daresay Jada is more interested in the doodles than the books' content. She almost seems disappointed when that last book has no doodles. Really curious as to what kind of book she's reading.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Librarian guy has accute Hakumei trauma, uh. XD

joined Dec 16, 2013

these tiny ppl based on Hokkaido tiny ppl legend? they even wear Hokkaido native clothes lookalike.
https://cryptomundo.com/homo-floresiensis/koropokkuru/

last edited at Nov 6, 2018 2:36AM

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Dang. The latest chapter really hits home. I was expecting cute story instead I get a reminder of my family relationships. Totally knows what Keito is going through, and the underlying situation still isn't properly addressed sadly. Poor badger brother is just going to get his work taken for granted again and have all this extra work piled on him. Yet this is portrayed a a positive thing in general, sigh. Been there, done that.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

The two of 'em sitting on Keito's table on little cushions is too adorable. They even have a little ladder!

It's a cryin' shame that there's no sign of them getting Nendoroid figures. I want them sooo bad.

joined Mar 5, 2016

The two of 'em sitting on Keito's table on little cushions is too adorable. They even have a little ladder!

It's a cryin' shame that there's no sign of them getting Nendoroid figures. I want them sooo bad.

the nendoroids would be basically 1:1 scale, if not a little bigger. it'd be amazing.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Male versions, nope no thanks.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Human-proportioned dude-Mikochi is kind of hot.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

The latest chapter was nice and cozy~
Here's a nice bit of fanart based on this chapter: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=69109037

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Nice to see Sen putting her new dress to good use. And her fangs. They seem to be unique to her and I wonder why?

joined Aug 24, 2016

Sen's physical attributes are a bit more hm, saurian/lactarine? in general than the others. Unless I missed something we don't really have any information about the nature of these sprites in the first place, so it isn't surprising and we can essentially chalk it up to an ethnic difference.

joined Dec 16, 2013

just become canon couple already!!

https://cryptomundo.com/homo-floresiensis/koropokkuru/

last edited at Nov 6, 2018 2:37AM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

These last few chapters have been nice and full of world-building. I think that's one of the big reasons I love this manga so much (the main one being the title duo themselves).

I got the translated volume 2 in the mail a few days ago. It's really nice, and has the mulberry wine bonus chapter on bright glossy color pages.

joined Mar 27, 2018

Poor Mikochi. So good at everything that someone was always bound to find her another job.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Why Mikochi filed harassment charges against the universe; the chapter.

Screen%20shot%202018-04-15%20at%2012.25.03%20am
joined Mar 29, 2015

Sen's physical attributes are a bit more hm, saurian/lactarine? in general than the others. Unless I missed something we don't really have any information about the nature of these sprites in the first place, so it isn't surprising and we can essentially chalk it up to an ethnic difference.

Same. I've always just thought of them like the different halfling clans from DND: different groups who were isolated from eachother just long enough to really start differentiating in some ways, yet still able to mix when they encountered one another. Although Jada's pupil shape does lend itself to being a bit more...esoteric. Cat-like, I think.

last edited at Nov 11, 2018 4:31PM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Sen is really an oddball. Not just her physical traits, but also the necromancy and stuff. It's a weird bit of magic with a touch of scifi in a story that's fairly free of those things (aside from the tsukumogami). The skeletons raise even more questions. Like..were they willingly donated, or is she a grave robber? Do creatures in this story even bury their dead? And those thoughts lead me into a spiral...what kind of dried meat did H&M give Oroshi? It really looked like some kind of marbled red meat instead of fish. And why do some birds have the ability to talk while others seem more feral? Is it a size thing? A species thing? Emerald Tail is huge and can talk. Can cows talk? ..is that where the meat came from?

I'm kind of obsessing over this manga just a bit @_@

Anyway, this chapter was adorable! Jada is such a fun little thing, especially since I now read her with her anime voice.

Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

This series is so great. Many thanks to the author, the translators, and to Dynasty for hosting it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.