Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Pixivicon
joined Aug 2, 2018

Considering Sayaka has a spin-off scheduled which hopefully gives her a happy ending,

That makes me incredibly happy and hopeful if true because I like Sayaka. Where did you read this? That said, Sayaka can still have an optimistic if not happy ending in this series as well. I don't think happiness needs to be defined by her having a romantic partner.

oh, I forgot. The yagakimi twitter account tweeted the spin-off novel about Sayaka going on sale on Nov 10. The cover is a picture of Sayaka in her middle school uniform. It's not written by Nakatani, but she did the illustrations.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Considering Sayaka has a spin-off scheduled which hopefully gives her a happy ending,

That makes me incredibly happy and hopeful if true because I like Sayaka. Where did you read this? That said, Sayaka can still have an optimistic if not happy ending in this series as well. I don't think happiness needs to be defined by her having a romantic partner.

It's not about having a partner and more about how she inevtiably will get her heart broken. Even if she shrugs it off, she lost something she really wished for. At best it's a bittersweet ending. If Sayaka found a girlfriend after this that would conclude her arc (of being a lesbian that can never get together with anyone due to various reasons, despite genuinly loving them) and make her move on for good, which to me, is a much happier ending.

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

Threesome ending is best ending

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Threesome ending is best ending

DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT MANGA, I LEFT IT BEHIND ME IN JANUARY, PLEASE DON'T FUCKING MENTION SHIT THAT REMINDS ME OF THAT! I DESPISE MY DECEMBER2017/JANUARY2018 SELF, SO DON'T FUCKING DARE REMIND ME OF THAT!

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 10:14AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Damn, it usually takes more time for me to snap, but some things here are more time-efficient it seems.

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 10:16AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

can already feel @BugDevil typing "BV is at it again"

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

can already feel @BugDevil typing "BV is at it again"

How about if I type it? Would you like that better?

Because I definitely wouldn’t.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I think I need a break.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Not sure how this came back from the abyss, but...
As I am neither a fan of harems nor polyamory, a threesome ending is probably just as bad as the break-up ending to me.

PS: The. EDIT. Button. BV.
Learn to use it.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Not sure how this came back from the abyss, but...
As I am neither a fan of harems nor polyamory, a threesome ending is probably just as bad as the break-up ending to me.

PS: The. EDIT. Button. BV.
Learn to use it.

I learned to use it, it just so happened that in my snap, I overlooked it... Basically

joined Oct 22, 2018

...WhErE's ThE nExT cHaPtEr, I'vE bEeN hYpInG fOr It FoR a WeEk NoW?!

EDIT: This comment of mine... I can't decide if it is ridiculously hilarious or hilariously ridiculous. xD

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 3:55PM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

4s already translated Chapter 36, either download it in their mediafire folder or please someone post it in here.

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 6:00PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Okay !! I'm up to date now (saved 3 chapters) and I can finally say why the fuck did I catch up, I should've come back in 2019, not now... Even saw the chapter 36 nothing much going on there, when it was about to get good they ate cake, but well, maybe a new confession is coming and that's not gonna end well

And now comes the field trip... So no time to fix things... aaah aaahh aaaaahh... I should've waited until march, this is why I'm reading SoL only lately haha.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I think the chapter 36, is like semi-intro since Sayaka is having spin-off story that would be released on November 10. Though, it seems her story will be told from while she’s in middle school and maybe high school where she met Touko.

Anyway, like what I said in my other comment outside dynasty, Sayaka. I love you, you’re the good girl. There’s no wrong having hope, but it’s clear Touko’s not into you. She cared for you for sure, coz you’re the best friend. Try looking elsewhere. You really deserve someone who can love you back. Seeing Touko change, is not guranteed she’ll feel the same for you. Though, I’m fine you if you confess, it’s been hard for you keeping that feelings and stays beside her. Moving on without telling what you feel is twice as hurt than keeping it.

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 10:15PM

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

So I just noticed something. There is a big problem with the Dub version of the anime. They localized it to using first names. Problem is the series has two specific chapter 11 and 12 about them switching to using first names along with people making a issue of it.

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 10:52PM

joined Apr 6, 2017

I think the chapter 36, is like semi-intro since Sayaka is having spin-off story that would be released on November 10. Though, it seems her story will be told from while she’s in middle school and maybe high school where she met Touko.

Anyway, like what I said in my other comment outside dynasty, Sayaka. I love you, you’re the good girl. There’s no wrong having hope, but it’s clear Touko’s not into you. She cared for you for sure, coz you’re the best friend. Try looking elsewhere. You really deserve someone who can love you back. Seeing Touko change, is not guranteed she’ll feel the same for you. Though, I’m fine you if you confess, it’s been hard for you keeping that feelings and stays beside her. Moving on without telling what you feel is twice as hurt than keeping it.

Here's the thing. She knows there has been something going on between Touko and Yuu and knows it is more than just normal friends or senpai/kohai relationship. She doesn't know to what degree exactly but she is now of all times thinking it is the right time to confess even though she also knows there is something wrong with Touko and Yuu right now and it is having a negative impact on Touko. This is like the worst timing to do it unless she is looking to try and sneak in there when there is discord between Yuu and Touko what really doesn't seem like her way of doing things.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This story has not at all been setting up a Touko/Sayaka romantic outcome. If this were an open-ended serial, with an indefinite number of future volumes, maybe it could take that turn. But as far as I know, it’s not.

For Touko to turn away from Yuu in favor of Sayaka at this point would put her previous skewed relationship with Yuu in the worst possible light, making it in retrospect a form of selfish emotional exploitation bordering on abuse. The only thing that has ever saved it from being just that all along has been Touko’s sincere affection for Yuu and her emotional openness with her.

When Sayaka asked Yuu if she loved Touko, Yuu didn’t answer. Sayaka is surprised that Touko is now being so emotionally open with her classmates, so it’s unlikely that she would suspect how romantic (or perhaps “romanticized”) the Touko/Yuu relationship has been. I think she just sees that Touko might now be in a psychological position to accept someone’s love, and is thinking of going for it. But a positive response to a Sayaka confession really would make a hash out of everything that’s come before.

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 7:10AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

4s already translated Chapter 36, either download it in their mediafire folder or please someone post it in here.

Well, uhh...
So...
Do you perhaps know who is the one supposed to post it on Dynasty Reader?

Pixivicon
joined Aug 2, 2018

When Sayaka asked Yuu if she loved Touko, Yuu didn’t answer. Sayaka is surprised that Touko is now being so emotionally open with her classmates, so it’s unlikely that she would suspect how romantic (or perhaps “romanticized”) the Tokyo/Yuu relationship has been. I think she just sees that Touko might now be in a psychological position to accept someone’s love, and is thinking of going for it. But a positive response to a Sayaka confession really would make a hash out of everything that’s come before.

This is what I understood from the new chapter. However, from the cafe scene when they get interrupted, Sayaka may still have reservations on confessing. Unfortunately, they were interrupted and Sayaka never finished her thought. So, we don't know if the "but..." means she suspects something between Touko and Yuu, or something along the lines of Touko not into girls. But, this is just me conjecturing an obvious question.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Man, sometimes I hate autocorrect. Like when I’m posting late at night and it turns “Touko” into “Tokyo.”

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

but she is now of all times thinking it is the right time to confess even though she also knows there is something wrong with Touko and Yuu right now and it is having a negative impact on Touko. This is like the worst timing to do it unless she is looking to try and sneak in there when there is discord between Yuu and Touko what really doesn't seem like her way of doing things.

LOL. I agree, It's not her way. Sayaka won't stoop that low.

This is what I understood from the new chapter. However, from the cafe scene when they get interrupted, Sayaka may still have reservations on confessing. Unfortunately, they were interrupted and Sayaka never finished her thought. So, we don't know if the "but..." means she suspects something between Touko and Yuu, or something along the lines of Touko not into girls. But, this is just me conjecturing an obvious question.

I want to think, Her "but..." means Touko might interested with someone else. Perhaps, at the back of her mind, it's Yuu. Well, it's not the first time she suspects the closeness between Touko and Yuu. But because of her feelings, she chose to settle that it might be just Touko enjoying having a kouhai. And Touko never entertained any romantic feelings to anyone.

Anyway, I'll share this. Someone translated the interview of Sayaka's VA. It's a nice read.
https://seiyuuplus.wordpress.com/2018/11/05/195-yagate-kimi-ni-naru-kayano-ai/

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 8:55AM

joined Apr 6, 2017

but she is now of all times thinking it is the right time to confess even though she also knows there is something wrong with Touko and Yuu right now and it is having a negative impact on Touko. This is like the worst timing to do it unless she is looking to try and sneak in there when there is discord between Yuu and Touko what really doesn't seem like her way of doing things.

LOL. I agree, It's not her way. Sayaka won't stoop that low.

I want to think, Her "but..." means Touko might interested with someone else. Perhaps, at the back of her mind, it's Yuu. Well, it's not the first time she suspects the closeness between Touko and Yuu. But because of her feelings, she chose to settle that it might be just Touko enjoying having a kouhai. And Touko never entertained any romantic feelings to anyone.

Anyway, I'll share this. Someone translated the interview of Sayaka's VA. It's a nice read.
https://seiyuuplus.wordpress.com/2018/11/05/195-yagate-kimi-ni-naru-kayano-ai/

Later on when Sayaka is home she straight out questioned to herself if Yuu and Touko was in a relationship but ended up somewhat half heartedly denying it to herself because what it would mean for her own feelings and I think the fact she let the chance slip by. Though then it seems like she starts to accept it as more a possibility and comes to terms with it but isn't ready to give up on her own feelings. For her it is a bittersweet situation in that she finds out Touko is attracted to girls but at the same time it is a different girl Touko is interested in. It might be things being setup that she is planning to confess but in a way that she expects to be turned down and instead doing it to help Touko as a means to then tell Touko to get her head on straight and go fix things with Yuu and tell her how she feels. The alternative is so underhanded that it just doesn't seem like something Sayaka would do.

I think around 9 months ago the person doing the uploading changed and they are prioritizing dex over dynasty. At least the person who is listed as the uploader on dex changed and that is around when dex started getting the translations first.

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 11:57AM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

So I just noticed something. There is a big problem with the Dub version of the anime. They localized it to using first names. Problem is the series has two specific chapter 11 and 12 about them switching to using first names along with people making a issue of it.

God, I hate translators who do that. It's such a pointless adaptation to make… It's not even like first/last-name basis is something completely foreign to Westerners; back in middle school, me and my friends routinely called each other by our last names.

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 11:59AM

joined Apr 6, 2017

Typical… I hate translators who do that. It's such a pointless adaptation to make… It's not even like first/last-name basis is something completely foreign to Westerners. Back in middle school, me and my friends routinely called each other by our last names…

Yep and they are gonna have go back and redo the dubs otherwise they are gonna have a big discrepancy somewhere in the next couple of episodes unless the anime skips over those parts of the chapter what is something so far the anime hasn't been really doing. They basically changed all the times Yuu called Touko senpai to Yuu just saying her first name with no honorifics.

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 12:02PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

A really nice chapter with a reassuring absence of any rush to drive a plot to a resolution. I want to see all the sights before that.

edit: ^ damn, I feel for the dubbers if they're really unaware of what's coming up... and that's one of my favorite scenes in the manga.

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 12:11PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.