Forum › Yuri discussion

joined Mar 3, 2017

Superfriends and No Homo would be pretty good as a tag/description as well.

Nekofanatic posted:

What happened? Where is my Shoujo Ai tag? I'm disappointed in you Dynasty. I'd never thought you would step so low to remove the most important tag to people visiting this site.

Check the date, my dude. X3

Jesus Christ resurrected today. I have no idea what it has to do with site removing one of the most essential tags for Shoujo Ai fans.

Ah. My bad. Lemme explain: April 1st is known as “April fool’s day” here in the U.S. It’s a day that’s basically meant for pranks and practical jokes. Dynasty didn’t actually remove all their stuff permanently — it’s an April Fools joke.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Nekofanatic posted:

What happened? Where is my Shoujo Ai tag? I'm disappointed in you Dynasty. I'd never thought you would step so low to remove the most important tag to people visiting this site.

Jesus Christ resurrected today. I have no idea what it has to do with site removing one of the most essential tags for Shoujo Ai fans.

Ah. My bad. Lemme explain: April 1st is known as “April fool’s day” here in the U.S. It’s a day that’s basically meant for pranks and practical jokes. Dynasty didn’t actually remove all their stuff permanently — it’s an April Fools joke.

It's funny because there wasn't a Shoujo Ai tag before, since that has a completely different meaning than what manga aggregation sites use it for, and is not synonymous with Yuri. Basically, you got April Fooled.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Blastaar posted:

They both get boyfriends

Go back to hell

Hey, even though it's April Fools Day I tried to respect the sensibilities of the community and avoided the truly evil one:

It's just a phase

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

Blastaar posted:

They both get boyfriends

Go back to hell

Hey, even though it's April Fools Day I tried to respect the sensibilities of the community and avoided the truly evil one:

It's just a phase

Begone demon!!

But now seriously (or not at all xD) another Funny joke would be to change Featured Chapter, Random Manga and most popular with only Happy End by Sukekoro

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

But now seriously (or not at all xD) another Funny joke would be to change Featured Chapter, Random Manga and most popular with only Happy End by Sukekoro

And you call me a demon from hell!

(Not that you're entirely wrong, but we do have feelings too.)

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

"Family bonding" - that made me laugh :D ... so did "Lots of friendship"

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

i love these dynasty tags

joined Oct 3, 2017

Aah my favorite kinds of mangas gal pals

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

For posterity.

Aikatsu%2050%20aoi%20ichigo%20hug%20test
joined Apr 18, 2013

Gal Pals
Lots of Friendship
Moderate amounts of palling around
Top Kek
I **** You
Taking The Piss
Family Bonding
Legos
Send help, I'm dying. My sides weren't built for this kind of punishment.
I was expecting something for Insane Amounts of Sex too, though

Gal Pals, Lots of Friendship, I **** you, as well as these are pretty funny tags:

https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/nice_boat
https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/nipples_on_page_16
https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/depressing_ass_fuck
Lots of brushing
https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/egg_laying

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Titanoktonon posted:

Nekofanatic posted:

It's funny because there wasn't a Shoujo Ai tag before, since that has a completely different meaning than what manga aggregation sites use it for, and is not synonymous with Yuri. Basically, you got April Fooled.

That escalated quickly.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Gal Pals
Lots of Friendship
Moderate amounts of palling around
Top Kek
I **** You
Taking The Piss
Family Bonding
Legos
Send help, I'm dying. My sides weren't built for this kind of punishment.
I was expecting something for Insane Amounts of Sex too, though

Gal Pals, Lots of Friendship, I **** you, as well as these are pretty funny tags:

https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/nice_boat
https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/nipples_on_page_16
https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/depressing_ass_fuck
Lots of brushing
https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/egg_laying

All of those ones are normal, though :P

joined Jul 11, 2015

SHTTTT I THOUGHT THERE WAS SMTH WRONG

joined Jul 11, 2015

okay, ive been april fool' victim for 3 times in a row

joined Jul 11, 2015

okay, ive been april fool' victim for 3 times in a row

THANKS FOR THE GOOD JOKE :'^)

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I got fooled lol I was searching for the Yuri tag and I didn't found it just this "gal pals" wth xD
First I thought it was a bit strange many mangas with this tag, after that I logged into my account and I checked my Yuri list and I saw more gal pals tags then I am here now discovering that I got fooled lmao.
Come back Yuri tag <3 I miss you ~

416213._sx1280_ql80_ttd_(2)
joined May 3, 2017

Friggin' hell I love this site and everyone on it.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Thank you, you're a sweetheart.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just gonna toss in that it's not just a US thing, and it came from Europe (probably France) in the first place. So it's popular in a bunch of places. Including, interestingly enough, India. And obviously we have it here in Canada too.

Harumin_8018
joined Jan 19, 2018

I love this site so much

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Aww, and now it's back to normal. At least A5PECT took a screenshot to remember Gal Pals by.

last edited at Apr 2, 2018 12:26AM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Blastaar posted:

Blastaar posted:

They both get boyfriends

Go back to hell

It's just a phase

Begone demon!!

gay until graduation

joined Aug 9, 2018

Dynasty-scan please translate manga Watashi ni Karada, Utteminai?

joined Sep 1, 2017

Oi I was reading a manga and I didn’t finish it. It was posted today but it’s not there anymore title was “yuri_between_a_werewolf_and_a_high_school_girl_1#22” someone please ;-;! I didn’t finish.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Oi I was reading a manga and I didn’t finish it. It was posted today but it’s not there anymore title was “yuri_between_a_werewolf_and_a_high_school_girl_1#22” someone please ;-;! I didn’t finish.

It was removed at the request of the author.

To reply you must either login or sign up.