Forum › Better Than 100 Dates discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Well, I for one appreciate the information, however sarcastically conveyed.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Plot twist, there was no senpai.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

LMFAO

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

It was cute. I like cute. :D

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Or are the rest of us dense, and she isn't actually dating her senpai at all but just want to invent excuses to kiss? These are the true questions, people!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Dense? Or is she totally in love and thinks blonde girl is the dense one?

You know, I really would have liked the story to go there. To examine in a little more depth exactly who is the dense one here.

Because, for all we know, Shino is aware of Rumika's feelings and has been waiting like forever for her to make the first move. And, in the end, realizing her approach wasn't working, she decided to go for a more aggressive tactic and hit Rumika with a double whammy:

1. Pretend there's a cool guy macking on her. (Make Rumika jealous.)
  2. Ask for kissing lessons.

Shino: "And if THIS doesn't work either, I'll have to resort to the old trick zen masters use to bring their disciples to enlightenment and smack her on the head with a big stick."

Untitled-1
joined Feb 12, 2018

I'm a guy myself but I hate the present of a guy that interfere yuri relationships

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Ah, the classic NTR setup. Girl gets new boyfriend! But she wants to make sure her technique is up to par so she can be a better girlfriend. She loves him very much and he deserves the best after all. But when they finally get to it, the girl's "practice" partner is actually better than her boyfriend. And it's a slippery slope from there.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Dense girls practicing kissing while their practice partner secretly likes them? I've never seen that before.

Next this author will probably blow our minds with a plot about two high school girls falling in love through their club activities.

What original plotlines will we see next? I can't wait to find out.

How about a teacher and a student. Crazy idea I know but I think it could work.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Dense girls practicing kissing while their practice partner secretly likes them? I've never seen that before.

Next this author will probably blow our minds with a plot about two high school girls falling in love through their club activities.

Getting annoyed with cliches about romance stories on an internet forum? I've never seen that before

Next this poster will probably blow our minds with another post about how their favorite story is so much better than the rest of the stories out there.

What original complaints will we see next? I can wait to find out.

Know what I’m sick of?—pop songs where the singer is in love with someone who doesn’t love them back.

Or even worse—they’re in love with someone who used to love them but doesn’t anymore.

C’mon people—SO CLICHE.

Ya and whats with this wheel being round nonsense they need to do something diffrent by now they have only had thousands of years.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I wonder how~
I wonder why~

joined Feb 23, 2016

LMFAO

I’m dead... Ako is like bitch please my bro is waaay denser

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

meh

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Bleurgh! W-why's there a guy in my Yuri??

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

So he can get cucked. Obviously.

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

So he can get cucked. Obviously.

I-I know that. That was a meme joke from some yuri manga.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

She gay

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Nice.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

so if she's really dense... how does she even know she likes senpai...

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

Who's the dense one?

The girl who won't confess her feelings? or the girl pretending to like a guy? Yeah, I believe her friend is lying about her boyfriend just to kiss her

Garry
joined Aug 21, 2018

how cuuuuute!!! neeeeeedــــــsequel ....

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Hello? Is the police? Yeah, I wanna say that Kovachi Luka stole my heart with this one-shot and Hana ni Arashi. Yeah, you should arrest her before she kills someone for excess of sugar.

joined Dec 13, 2018

I see you have also read the legend that is NTR Trap

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

There is regular matter
There is neutronium
There are singularities.

And then, there are these two.

To reply you must either login or sign up.