Forum › A Period of Bandaged Girls discussion

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Ah, that was nicely paced. Some of the panels elongated a moment which was real good to read....

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Sweet with subtle hint of gloom. I wonder about the backstory of Nami's injury.

joined Jun 12, 2012

Why anime girls think they can bamboozle by calling a black eye and crutches 'just a trip injury'

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I wonder if her parents did that to her? I thought that the excuse because I tripped was a universal code word for abuse.

last edited at Oct 12, 2018 9:20PM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I have so many questions, though I enjoyed this one shot all the same.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

No guys, you don't get it:

The double persona
The contemplative gaze
The quirky way to see the world

Don't you see? She's in the fight club

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

The double persona
The contemplative gaze

Amazeing.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Those bandages better be staying on for life then.

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

yuri katawa shoujo? very down

joined Jul 16, 2018

The double persona
The contemplative gaze

Holy fuck you're right

last edited at Oct 12, 2018 10:18PM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I'm a little worried, what is going on here?
"Oh, my parents almost killed me, want to play some BDSM with bandages?". That was the feeling I got by reading this. It felt really strange.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

The double persona
The contemplative gaze

touche

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

The first rule of yuri fight club is everyone must kiss... also don't talk about yuri fight club. That part too.

edit: I enjoyed the pacing and melancholy feeling in this. Kind of bittersweet. A sequel would be nice, but at the same time I think it's best to end it here. Maybe a retelling through Bandage-chan's perspective would be better, I don't know.

last edited at Oct 12, 2018 11:02PM

joined May 24, 2014

The double persona
The contemplative gaze

touche

Of course! You DON'T talk about the fight club!

I wonder if her parents did that to her? I thought that the excuse because I tripped was a universal code word for abuse.

She did directly imply that her parents did it in the panel immediately after she said she "tripped."

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

This was actually really nice, for some strange reason this felt cute and relaxing.

last edited at Oct 12, 2018 11:17PM

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

I'm tired. I read bandaged in the title as bondaged and was very confused by the lack of NSFW tag.

last edited at Oct 12, 2018 11:39PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I do like this although I wish i knew more.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Am i the only one that thinks this oneshot feels unfinished? Like its the pilot of a new series or something?

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Am i the only one that thinks this oneshot feels unfinished? Like its the pilot of a new series or something?

I feel the opposite. The open-endedness works very well for the story.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I was on edge the entire time reading this thinking there was gonna be some kind of cruel plot twist. Was it innocent, or was something bizarre and disturbing going on?

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I feel the opposite. The open-endedness works very well for the story.

Don't get me wrong here, i liked the chapter and the open-endedness too. I meant to say that it feels like watching those failed pilots on youtube for animated shows. You know it doesn't continue after that one episode, but it feels like the author of the episode intended for more than just the one episode. I don't know if i'm making any sense or not, but thats just how i felt after reading this.

I was on edge the entire time reading this thinking there was gonna be some kind of cruel plot twist. Was it innocent, or was something bizarre and disturbing going on?

It had disturbing vibes with the parental abuse at the beginning, but it ended with something innocent while still maintaining some shady vibes.

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 1:03AM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

This has the makings of a killer coming of age story. I'm actually more curious about Juri and why she went along with Nami's every whim, than about Nami and her obvious hang ups.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

The double persona
The contemplative gaze

Why the fuck does this make so much sense?

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Honestly I really liked this, haha. I feel like MC is now awakened to some new kinks she's into, lolol.

The only thing I didn't really like was the dark undertones of how the other girl got her injuries, when she mentioned she was at her grandparents place, it doesn't bode well about her home life. Or maybe I'm overthinking it and the mangaka just didn't really care about how she got the bandages but knew she needed them everywhere

But really if it wasn't meant to be sinister, it could've been a car crash or something, idk. Just a little unnerving

To reply you must either login or sign up.