Forum › My Master & Furry-eared Girl Mel discussion

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Typo on page 3: "Little Red Hiding Hood". How we contact Chaosteam?

Yes just saw, there's another one too. If I remember not to forget, I'll replace the pages tomorrow :) thank you

Eh? What did I miss?

Also, “First Errand,” p. 4: “concenred” sb “concerned.”

the pages will be replaced later tonight

ThatSuccubusGirl
joined Jul 8, 2018

I want Master to eat Mel

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

POMF

Is this really the same sound effect, or is it a translation convention for all kinds of "falling onto bed" sound effects and also an inside joke?

ThatSuccubusGirl
joined Jul 8, 2018

The picture of Mel snuggled in next to her master, eagerly awaiting her story, on page 2 of Master and an Autumn Day, was so cute and innocent. Mel seemed way younger than twelve. Later in the story when master had Mel on the the bed, I was totally creeped out by it. If Itou Hachi truely means to make Mel and the master a couple, she should stop portraying Mel so child like.

Do you even know the author? She makes tons of amazing lolicon content and it's wonderful.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

POMF

Is this really the same sound effect, or is it a translation convention for all kinds of "falling onto bed" sound effects and also an inside joke?

Usually when translating you have a lot of leeway. There are many different ways to phrase something, and often the best translation will differ based on the situation as much as the original words. This is especially true with sound effects, where they all have multiple meanings that overlap into different categories of standard English sound effects. Additionally, you have to juggle the competing goals of accurately conveying the original meaning and creating a word or phrase that still fits on the page as an actual sound effect and not some extraneous narration. Generally, there are so many different priorities to balance that the translator has a lot of discretion.

But sometimes there's only one right answer.

last edited at Oct 5, 2018 1:55PM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Bestest Red Riding Hood story ever. Also The pedo joke killed me for some reason

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Bestest Red Riding Hood story ever. Also The pedo joke killed me for some reason

Probably because it wasn't a joke...

joined Sep 25, 2015

The picture of Mel snuggled in next to her master, eagerly awaiting her story, on page 2 of Master and an Autumn Day, was so cute and innocent. Mel seemed way younger than twelve. Later in the story when master had Mel on the the bed, I was totally creeped out by it. If Itou Hachi truely means to make Mel and the master a couple, she should stop portraying Mel so child like.

It's part of the charm.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

"what if she gets picked up by a hawk?!"

ROFL

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Do you even know the author? She makes tons of amazing lolicon content and it's wonderful.

It's a cute story, and I'm going to keep reading. I'm just saying, Having a romantic relationship, between a 12yr old and an adult is already pushing my sensibilities. Please don't make it harder by having Mel look, and act younger. There's lolicon, then there is pedophilia. Making Mel look like a 3yr old sitting on her mother's lap, waiting for story time, is dangerously close to latter, for me.

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 1:14AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

"what if she gets picked up by a hawk?!"

ROFL

Ikr? And what could Master do about that anyway? Yell at the hawk? Lol

Photo
joined Sep 17, 2018

"Thank you, Wolf-san!" <3 <3

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

JESUS, COLETTE.

READ THE MOOD, WOMAN.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

JESUS, COLETTE.

READ THE MOOD, WOMAN.

C’mon, Colette was the one who came up with the “let’s read the thinly veiled allegory of loli-seduction together, with me on your lap, Master” gambit in the first place.

Nobody ships harder than Colette.

joined Dec 26, 2014

pages are replaced,also next chapter is already on final qc,please look forward to it

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

-Complaing about fiction...

-Nobody is forcing you to keep reading this...

Why they're gonna replace some pages?

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 1:19PM

joined Dec 26, 2014

due to inappropriate content (aka typos)

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

-Complaing about fiction...

-Nobody is forcing you to keep reading this...

You didn't read my latest post, did you. If the story was seriously creeping me out. I would have quit a while ago. I just had a problem with that one panel. Is it really that hard to understand why? I mean Mel looked like 3yr old, in that shot.

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 7:45PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I kinda forgot about that messy black-haired woman. lol

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Master’s gonna be up all night thinking about doing lewd stuff to the loli

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I ship Marie and Mel more than Master and Mel.

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

It's a cute story, and I'm going to keep reading. I'm just saying, Having a romantic relationship, between a 12yr old and an adult is already pushing my sensibilities. Please don't make it harder by having Mel look, and act younger. There's lolicon, then there is pedophilia. Making Mel look like a 3yr old sitting on her mother's lap, waiting for story time, is dangerously close to latter, for me.

If something as tame as that is enough to push your sensibilities, then don’t read the Master x Mel hentai that Itou has posted on here.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Same tbh

joined Sep 25, 2015

Not a bad ship but the age gap is what makes it better.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Not a bad ship but the age gap is what makes it better.

Species gap FTW.

To reply you must either login or sign up.