Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sorry Nettaigyo, A Room For Two is the ultimate girlship. The level of super friendship is too strong in this one and can't be defeated.

That’s a very reasonable position. I would say only this in response:

When a shark and a turtle understand the nature of the feelings the main characters have for each other far more clearly than the protagonists do themselves, that’s a pretty high “friendship” standard to try to achieve.

Pretty darned high indeed.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Link just brings up an error message. In Japanese.

Ah it worked earlier, strange. I deleted it from my comment, thank you. This is the direct link from the the author’s twitter: http://denshi-birz.com/futari-beya/
52-53 are the most recent chapters

last edited at Sep 20, 2018 9:54PM

joined Jan 25, 2017

Sorry Nettaigyo, A Room For Two is the ultimate girlship. The level of super friendship is too strong in this one and can't be defeated.

When a shark and a turtle understand the nature of the feelings the main characters have for each other far more clearly than the protagonists do themselves, that’s a pretty high “friendship” standard to try to achieve.

I'm just gonna say that if you put a gun to my head and demanded that I choose which story, between this and Nettaigyo, was more likely to go No Homo at the end, I know which one I'd choose. It wouldn't be Nettaigyo.

Edit: In my defense, I posted this before I saw the spoilers.

Nettaigyo's still hella gay tho

last edited at Sep 20, 2018 9:53PM

joined Nov 2, 2015

^ except for the fact that Nettaigyo was promoted as girlship by its editor while Futaribeya was promoted as yuri by its creator and publisher?

Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with the yuri fanbase. You're more in denial than actual homophobes. Maybe years of suppression and internalized homophobia had taken a toll and make you hate yourselves.

joined Nov 5, 2017

But here everyone can see the super friendship including their parents who approve it.

I'm just gonna say that if you put a gun to my head and demanded that I choose which story, between this and Nettaigyo, was more likely to go No Homo at the end, I know which one I'd choose. It wouldn't be Nettaigyo.

Edit: In my defense, I posted this before I saw the spoilers.

Nettaigyo's still hella gay tho

Jokes aside, A Room For Two is tagged yuri in the official website where it's published while Nettaigyo isn't. Both are pretty gay tho, and A Room For Two gets even gayer in later chapters, for now let's just enjoy the super friendship :^)

last edited at Sep 20, 2018 10:37PM

Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

speaking of such matters: between you, me and the Kasumi-chan plus hearts pumpkin, is Sakurako, like, interested in Kasumi? Doesn't she realize they're both girls?

joined Jan 25, 2017

^ except for the fact that Nettaigyo was promoted as girlship by its editor while Futaribeya was promoted as yuri by its creator and publisher?

...What made you think that I knew anything about how this manga's being marketed? lol

last edited at Sep 20, 2018 11:25PM

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Listening to radio in her youth? What age is this mangaka from?

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

wait a minute...... this isn´t F R I E N D S H I P this is F O R B I D D E N L O V E

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Should stick with lesbian hentai(with kiss and sex) if subtext offend you so much.

Is kissing now a hentai exclusive feature? Damn... I can never look at Bloom Into You the same way again.
Subtext doesn't offend me, mislabeling does. Marginally.

speaking of such matters: between you, me and the Kasumi-chan plus hearts pumpkin, is Sakurako, like, interested in Kasumi? Doesn't she realize they're both girls?

No way!

wait a minute...... this isn´t F R I E N D S H I P this is F O R B I D D E N L O V E

distant gasp

last edited at Sep 21, 2018 10:01AM

Screen%20shot%202015-01-02%20at%2011.59.56%20pm
joined Jun 4, 2015

Listening to radio in her youth? What age is this mangaka from?

I'm only 25 and listened to the radio pretty much my entire childhood and preteen years. It's very dependant on the family I think. My dad loves the radio so we listened to it a lot.

I love these girls so much i want to snuggle with my buds too now.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Is it bad I don't know if I'd want to date Sakurako or be her? Cute, great cook, very affectionate and loyal, and loves to cuddle vs Photographic memory, flexible, great cook, nearly perfect at doing anything, and a beautiful gf... (I'd kill to have her memory..)

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Casual reminder that the first volume is coming out pretty soon in English via TokyoPop

17___peppa_renon_chan_by_tsuukiyomi-d8c0h52
joined Jul 17, 2018

Is it bad I don't know if I'd want to date Sakurako or be her? Cute, great cook, very affectionate and loyal, and loves to cuddle vs Photographic memory, flexible, great cook, nearly perfect at doing anything, and a beautiful gf... (I'd kill to have her memory..)

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/025/197/37f.png

Honestly, such a fucking mood

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Casual reminder that the first volume is coming out pretty soon in English via TokyoPop

Already preordered. o3ob

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

WHATTTT....

• Rushes off to Amazon *
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Preordered shortly before translations started up again, becuase I'd become resigned that that was the only way to eventually get more of this series. I'm glad I was wrong.

...I'm still buying it, though.

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

After a week,´I'am happy again today (tonight here). Thanks as always Yuri Ichigo <3

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I'll just keep buying them in Japanese owo;; unless they caught up with the most recent releases

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

As always, so incredibly sweet. This series is all the sugar I need
Oh and that phallic symbol must definitely be foreshadowing ;)

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wish I could buy stuff online, but I don't have a credit card. I technically have money, but it's either coins or on my parents' accounts. lol
Anyway, nice chapters as always. Thank you Yuri Ichigo. <3

last edited at Sep 28, 2018 12:32AM

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Regarding this page:

The string 26891254 occurs at position 23,956,051 in the digits of pi.

http://www.angio.net/pi/

So ... Sakurako has memorized near 24 million digits of pi? And can recite them during the length of a movie? I think we need a Science Fiction tag since she's obviously a cyborg.

Edit: Vindication!

last edited at Sep 28, 2018 9:31AM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Link just brings up an error message. In Japanese.

Ah it worked earlier, strange. I deleted it from my comment, thank you. This is the direct link from the the author’s twitter: http://denshi-birz.com/futari-beya/
52-53 are the most recent chapters

IS THAT CASUAL KISSING I SEE IN CHAPTER 53?!!!!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Cyberako is the perfect housewife bot. Kasumi was secretly chosen as a test subject to see if society was ready for mass production.

That aside, I really would like to see more of Shouko and Seri. That oujosama/tomboy dynamic always works great~

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

My body temperature more like Sakurako's. I always wear the same clothes no matter season in, except in some extreme environment I can't bear it haha.

To reply you must either login or sign up.