Forum › SHWD - Special Hazardous Waste Disposal discussion

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Hmmm. I love me some fit girls; muscles, less so. However, it's something different. The yuri must flow.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Cool. Hoping for more...

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Muscles, yuri and glasses? But it's not my birthday yet!

Koga is cute as fuck, I love her already.

last edited at Sep 19, 2018 10:36AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

People with actual different body types in a manga. Though Koga is not your everyday type. I like this. Both of them are real cute

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

The manga Dorohedoro also had a giant, cute female main character with a crush on her senpai, but it's hetero.

A lot of monster girl series also tend to do the giant who acts like a school girl trope, it's a good one.

joined Mar 5, 2016

i don't really care for the worldbuilding or whatever but the characters might make this worth a couple more chapters for sure

not the usual fare and that's nice

joined Oct 13, 2014

yay i love muscle bottoms

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah, the setting is generic and the monsters are boring, but since they're just an excuse for having two buff women get together, so I can live with it.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

ROMANCE BETWEEN TWO MUSCLED WOMAN?!
BIG BUFF LADY WITH A SWEET HEART?!!!
BLOND LADY IN SUITS??!!!!!
TWO GORGEOUS WOMEN WHO CAN CRUSH ME BETWEEN THEIR MUSCLES???!!!!!!!!
AM I IN HEAVEN?!

Srztiub
joined Nov 5, 2017

I love absolute units like koga

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Wow, I didn't even know we had a muscles tag. This story was a big surprise. You can easily tell it's doujinshi and not manga -- because, really, I doubt there's any manga magazine out there targetting the "yuri between huge musclewomen" fan audience segment.

Great plot, good characters, wonderful translation job on the dialogues, I'm really happy with this release... even though there were practically no kyun moments between Koga and Sawada. >_< I suspect Sawada is your typical hetero-by-default MC and, so far, she hasn't even realized Koga may be attracted to her. Her attitude when Koga asks her out is like 'oh, a date between girls, how relaxing, no dressing up, no trying to impress, no sexy stuff, just harmless easygoing fun' which doesn't seem to be what Koga has in mind at all, hehe.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm okay with yuri where one character (Sawada, in this case) doesn't pick up on how gay for her the other character is, as long as that eventually evolves into something more.
My prediction is that it will go on like this for a bit, until Koga confesses like a school girl and things get super awkward for a while.

last edited at Sep 19, 2018 3:13PM

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

I'm afraid this setting will only detract from the relationship between those two developing nicely. I just couldn't get behind those dialogues full of vague worldbuilding, and I felt some lines were just corny.

I hope I'm wrong, though. You don't get to see muscle yuri very often.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Gotta say, those are the least threatening monsters I've seen in manga in a long time.

Not fast moving, vulnerable to physical attack, their only real defense is that they produce a creepy sound. So someone standing back with a sniper rifle could take them out no problem, or even regular troops with noise-cancelling headphones. It's honestly a surprise they haven't all been wiped out already.

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Holy hell I am so into this.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Gotta say, those are the least threatening monsters I've seen in manga in a long time.

Not fast moving, vulnerable to physical attack, their only real defense is that they produce a creepy sound. So someone standing back with a sniper rifle could take them out no problem, or even regular troops with noise-cancelling headphones. It's honestly a surprise they haven't all been wiped out already.

Yeah but....... Muscular lesbians punching things...

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

...I'm on board.

Images
joined Feb 5, 2018

Loving the muscles on these chicks, but the hight gap kinda bothers me......

Cough women in Japan rnt exactly known for being 8ft tall Cough

last edited at Sep 19, 2018 7:07PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

I’m surprised i actually liked this kind of yuri genre.. them muscles though...

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I’m surprised I liked this one, but now I think I love it! The art, the characters, and the muscles all. I’m not into fighting manga, but I’ve favorited this one. Keep it up, scanlators! This one is a good one <3. Also, Koga is adorable.

last edited at Sep 19, 2018 10:17PM

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Damn, I love this. Can't wait for more. Thanks Akiba.

24-1
joined Sep 21, 2011

Hmmm. I love me some fit girls; muscles, less so. However, it's something different. The yuri must flow.

Agreed. Nice art, but I keep seeing them as guys which makes it kind of hard to read as yuri.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

That woman doesn't just eat her Wheaties every morning, she drowns them in enough gorilla steroids to kill a buffalo.

Villian%20san%2050per
joined Sep 4, 2018

Wow cute muscle women . . . yeah really good, wanna see moar >u<

joined Feb 1, 2018

The world needs more Koga's!

To reply you must either login or sign up.