Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

When is the next ch of Bloom Into You out? I want Yuu to be happy.

joined Jan 25, 2017

When is the next ch of Bloom Into You out? I want Yuu to be happy.

Chapter releases in Japan on the 23rd, I believe, so hopefully gets scanlated soon after. Then the anime hits on the 5th.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Is there any info yet on when/where it'll stream in the west?

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Oh my goodness me. This is one of the most wonderful things I have ever read. And now I have to wait for god-knows-how-long for maybw the final chapter...? My heart can't handle it. This manga has made me feel so happy.

Um, I think the manga is coming to its end. The next chapter is in October, I feel probably like last 3 chapters to end? Now just resolution on their relationship.
Doubt the author will go on showing their lovey dovey life afterwards unfortunately. :(

Isn’t the next chapter will be out this month? September? It says on the last panel of the latest chapter also. Did they change it? I know the anime will release on October...lol not the next chapter.

joined Oct 3, 2014

The outrage I was referring to is the one that started after the manipulation of women's test scores came to light. It made people talk more about sexism in Japan, and I have to try very hard no to take whom the spin-off was given to as "this is a hit, it's a miracle a woman pulled it off, now let's give the spin-off to that guy at our company, it's a given he'll do a better job than a woman would." I hope it's just me being too negative, at least when it comes to half of that, but I don't have too high hopes for how good it'll be...

Geez. That is super disappointing to learn about.

joined Mar 15, 2015

Judging from my very limited knowledge of Japanese, the next chapter's release date is September 27 (I can see a "9" and a "27" on the bottom of the last page of Chapter 34). In any case, I don't foresee the series as having more than a few more chapters now that the play's over- probably enough for a seventh volume, though.

Chapter 23 and Special 4 are actually in Volume 5, not Volume 4. This probably only affects where they're listed on the chapter list, but I thought I should point this out.

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Yuu is one of the few yuri manga protagonists who behaves like a real, down-to-earth and well-balanced human being with both a brain and a heart.

joined Jun 12, 2015
Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

There will be a chapter this month on the 27th as always. Everyone can relax now.

Is there any info yet on when/where it'll stream in the west?

No announcements on licensing yet, unfortunately.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

There will be a chapter this month on the 27th as always. Everyone can relax now.

Y-y-y-y-ou c-c-c-c-all th-th-th-th-i-s-s-s-s-s “relaxing”?!?

Yuu dashed off in tears almost two months ago!! What if she’s been lying in a ditch somewhere all this time? Or she fell and hit her head and is wandering around with amnesia?

I’m going to go call around to the hospitals again . . .

(I still don’t understand why the police put out that restraining order.)

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Yuu dashed off in tears almost two months ago!! What if she’s been lying in a ditch somewhere all this time? Or she fell and hit her head and is wandering around with amnesia?

Rumors say that she's still running till this day

joined Jan 25, 2017

Rumors say that she's still running till this day

Some say she’s run all the way past the moon and is flying her way to the star...

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014
Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tua7jvQgUs
uhhh it looks so good T_T

To quote Touko in the training-camp bath, Yuu is . . . bigger than I thought.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I imagined a more deep and authoritative voice for Touko...

last edited at Sep 21, 2018 4:54PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

YagaKimi is getting an anthology. Participating authors include Canno, Itoh Hachi, tMnR, & Mekimeki Oukoku. More authors will be announced later. No release date yet. Source

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

YagaKimi is getting an anthology. Participating authors include Canno, Itoh Hachi, tMnR, & Mekimeki Oukoku. More authors will be announced later. No release date yet. Source

Some interesting names there. This will be one to look forward to I think.

Edit
joined Apr 30, 2016

Her voice is good enough during normal conversations IMO. I don't think Touko is supposed to come off as intimidating and authoritative, but rather friendly and charismatic. Also, wouldn't a more authoritative voice work against her "hidden cute side"?

last edited at Sep 22, 2018 7:32AM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Her voice is good enough during normal conversations IMO. I don't think Touko is supposed to come off as intimidating and authoritative, but rather friendly and charismatic. Also, wouldn't a more authoritative voice work against her "hidden cute side"?

Charismatic is what I was getting at, like the rehearsed voice of a politician or news anchor that's meant to project dependable professionality and keep emotions hidden.

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

I think its a little to early to say yet, this clips we have seen so far are from chapter one of the manga and will be quite gentle. I imagine a more authoritative voice will come later and since Touko's seiyū also played Saint-Germain in Senki Zesshō Symphogear I am not too worried about that.

joined Jan 25, 2017

Ahem

W a n t

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

Thanks for the news! I'm heading to Tokyo in November so hopefully I can somehow get my hands on a copy, even if I can't read it...

Also the trailer gave me chills. I can't wait.

joined Jan 25, 2017

http://yurinavi.com/2018/09/22/nakataninio-interview/

Nakatani did another interview. Hope somebody can translate this at some point - google translate's doing juuuuuuust enough for me to tell when she's gesturing at some interesting ideas, but not quite enough for me to say precisely what those ideas are, lol.

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-09-26/hidive-to-stream-bloom-into-you-tv-anime/.137324

There doing a dub as well now. So in our dream worlds who would you have voice Yuu and Touko in English.

To reply you must either login or sign up.