Forum › Dear My Teacher discussion

Might be worth updating the chapter title to reflect that.

What I meant to do was quote this part and say, where's the fun in that? But I'm an idiot, you may whip me however you please.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

hey.... HEY.... No you can't just stop there, no.... taps screen furiously

I'm gonna end up breaking my screen

IKR. I never tapped my screen so hard in my life.
"WHERE'S THE REST OF IT??"

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Wow, puzzling. I guess I thought they had already had sex in the previous chapter. When they spent the night together for the first time.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dear_my_teacher_ch08#45

I guess not.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

J E S U S C H R I S T

You're gonna kill her

joined Mar 3, 2017

squirm

Oo~h, shit just got real! ;3

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

EHHHHHH

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Wow, puzzling. I guess I thought they had already had sex in the previous chapter. When they spent the night together for the first time.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dear_my_teacher_ch08#45

I guess not.

She says it was wholesome on that exact page. She isn't being sarcastic, she's saying she slept over but they didn't do anything.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

To be honest I thought they were already banging, but I guess Mikoto is taking it slow? Glad that Kaoru decided to clear things up.

And what could be more wholesome than lovers having sex? Nothing. It's not like handholding or something!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Body swap? Kaoru-sensei doesn't want to "keep things up in the air like this?" WTF?

Or just maybe . . . Kaoru's reticence has always been about her repressing a deep-seated volcanic sex drive that's finally erupting in a spectacular explosion of white-hot glowing sexual lava!

Or not.

Ha Ha Ha sexual lava.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I wasn’t being precise when I said that the series “was centered on Kaoru’s purity.” What I should have said is that the whole post-graduation arc has been about Mikoto’s commitment to becoming an adult in order to be a good match with the “serious to the point of obsession” Kaoru and to be more of an equal in the relationship. And the whole “pure relationship until Mikoto graduates from college” was the basic ground-rule for their current lives.

That’s why everybody here is so shocked at (what looks like) Kaoru’s fairly casual comment—not because an adult woman (apparently) wants to have sex with her lover, or because sex is innately “impure,” but because it seems to be a reversal of moral standards by a person who is in large part defined by having unusually strict personal standards.

One possibility: Kaoru might now see Mikoto as acting like an adult already, and consider the graduation standard as being artificial and arbitrary.

Or it’s the eruption of a previously repressed volcanic sex drive, either one.

last edited at Sep 1, 2018 4:31PM

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

I’m sure she’s dreaming xD

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

The time was come.

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

Just do it! Now! Asap!

joined Jan 31, 2018

WHAT THE FUCK WHY DOES IT STOP THERE

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

Top 10 world greatest cliff hangers

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

haha that face when she say that xD

joined Jun 19, 2018

HOLY JESUS THEY ARE GONNA HAVE SEX OH MY GAWDDDD

joined Sep 1, 2017

I’m here like mad pressing the right part of my screen to see the Next page... why ;-;!

0iksfco
joined Apr 27, 2017

Waw, I guess I wasn't the only one pressing hard on the right screen... Good thing the mouse didn't break -.-

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

So ... glitch in the Matrix?

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

shocking denouement

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

The previous three pages of discussion are going to confuse a lot of people who come by later.

joined Jul 19, 2018

The previous three pages of discussion are going to confuse a lot of people who come by later.

But will those people be more or less confused than the people who made the posts?

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

But will those people be more or less confused than the people who made the posts?

The two confusions will combine into a meta-confusion where everyone argues about what the confusion was actually about.

joined Dec 2, 2014

Seems I came here too late. What's about a too short chapter, Kaoru's interest in sex and so on?.. It was a late April's fools joke or what? lol
Anyway, interesting chapter, glad to see this series still active so I can hope to know finally what's after this point of the story. Thanks for keeping up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.