Forum › My Little World discussion

Psx_20160306_172109
joined Mar 21, 2013

incoherent screaming
oh man ;w; I would really love to read more of this authors drama stuff

last edited at May 30, 2014 2:16PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Nice story. I love how they aren't bitter rivals too, thats the way it should be. I rarely read het but the drama and realism was nice.

DigitalCooper
06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

TTvTT That wasn't depressing… AT ALL.
Oh, and I didn't cry TT0TT

joined Apr 6, 2013

TTvTT That wasn't depressing… AT ALL.
Oh, and I didn't cry TT0TT

I don't know, I didn't think it was so much depressing as Bittersweet, for the most part everyone has a happy end, and since Nakayama got to talk about her angst with someone, I'm sure she'll find it easier to be happy in her new relationship. the only "depressing" part would be that its just Mina that doesn't know the truth, and at this point such a revelation would cause more problems then solve.

I would like to see a sequel maybe at the wedding but only between Mina and Nakayama's new girlfriend. I think that would be fun.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I agree with hoskins. I wouldn't say depressing but more realistic. Life doesn't always work out the way you want it too. And this is a refreshing read from all the other stories that are either cliched happy ending or dripping with so much angst.

last edited at May 30, 2014 8:34PM

14057970736_08de17cd13_z
joined Feb 2, 2013

Surprisingly, this one-shot was enjoyable. I was expecting some BS drama/romance het love triangle going on, but the characters seemed very realistic "hey dude we just happened to fall for the same girl, no hard feelings".

joined Jun 5, 2014

i don't understand with the "Yuri" tag on this. .it supposed to be shoujo ai isn't it not

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

i don't understand with the "Yuri" tag on this. .it supposed to be shoujo ai isn't it not

"Shoujo Ai" is such a vague label. A girl in love with a girl is Yuri.
And that's even ignoring that "western" shoujo-ai definition is different from "japanese" shoujo-ai definition.

last edited at Jun 7, 2014 12:45PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

A very adult story with a mature take on love, life and people's love life. Actually, I'm only writing this comment so other people can stumble across this, so forgive me.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

A very adult story with a mature take on love, life and people's love life. Actually, I'm only writing this comment so other people can stumble across this, so forgive me.

You're forgiven, I just found it thanks to you.
'Twas a nice read, I kinda wanted to read other works from this person. Also, I feel kinda sorry for the girl's GF.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Thank you for making me read this one.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Should the author of this be labeled Inugami Sukune instead of being unknown?

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

this was good. and very mature. :)

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Should the author of this be labeled Inugami Sukune instead of being unknown?

Oh, this is on Dynasty. Bummer there isn't more yuri by the author.

joined Sep 15, 2013

Thank you featured chapter section of this website, i had missed this one, probably because of the het tag, but damn....this was a nice read.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Not bad, hope she finds happiness with her new girlfriend!

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 7:51PM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

this was really interesting, I like how they teased out the idea that she wanted to talk to the guy because she liked him, but nope actually she wanted to dig up some information on her first love, haha. the guy here was pretty good too, I found him really likeable.

All in all, a nice little one-shot! It would be nice to see more of the girl with her current girlfriend though

joined Sep 2, 2015

But now i just feeel like ugh

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

That guy was kinda shitty, why rub it in that much when he knows she might love Tasaki more than him? That was like a big punch in the face to her, also she probably shouldn't be in another relationship while trying to get over someone. I don't really like the characters, but that's just my opinion.

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

I think that was actually really nice.
I also think the guy deserved at least one good black eye.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I love stories where the guy sees the woman as a rival or understand that she likes girls like they do, how in that's why I sight or in Horimiya when a girl just confess to Hori and Miyamura get jealous, even when Hori didn't understand why he got like that ¬¬ Miyamura FTW

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

It showed up in 'Featured Chapter' (not random, lolz) and look! more than 2 pages in a chapter!! (The trend these days) So old school eh?
It was an interesting story, full of twists and turns! Kind of silly now and then, but not nearly as much as most.
A good sequel would be Nakayama going back to her girlfriend and explaining all of this :-o Then the two of them attending the wedding for a 2nd sequel!

last edited at Jan 21, 2019 2:43PM

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry while reading this...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Aww, this is cute. I read it every year or so. I remember reading a long time ago that people often carry a torch for a past lover or crush, whether be from high school into college, or college into adulthood. Those folks will probably never forget the person who was special to them. I think this oneshot captures that idea really nicely.

One detail that separates this from similar works is that Nakayama actually gets a GF in the future. She might be stuck, and her heart might still be confused, but she's moving forward, too. Not only does this make the story more realistic, it adds a layer of complexity beyond "haha lesbians sad." Great stuff.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

This one was pretty good. Honestly, the part where he mentions marriage and Nakayama goes on about him bragging that they get to get married and be recognized with approval by the nation really drives home that divide. I know laws and social norms are changing but it’s tough when you don’t even get to start on a level playing field.

I’m glad she has someone that she loves and that she has accepted her orientation. I hope she’s able to move on and be happy with her partner.

To reply you must either login or sign up.