Forum › My Girlfriend discussion

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

YAAS

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I see Tsubasa still takes any excuse she can find to bury her face in her girlfriend's clevage.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/you_were_a_girl#4

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

This wasn't as fun as the first one (the first one was great because it took the 'My childhood friend was a girl the whole time!?" trope to its logical conclusion, and because it totally skips any drama that its premise would suggest (and, like, I like drama, but it's also neat when a story just decides, "Fuck drama, I'm just gonna do it!")), but it's still cute and hey, it's only four pages, so cute's all it needs to be. I honestly wasn't expecting anything more than what I got- I mean, maybe more polished art, but I didn't even notice the dip in art quality until I read the discussion- and this was something that there'll never be enough of, anyways (that is to say, girls defending their girlfriends from creeps).

It's actually kind of carrying off that same sentiment, actually. Yuuki is turning her head over trying to figure out who's the "boyfriend", then Tsubasa shows up and is like HAY THIS IS MAH GIRLFRIEND BACK OFF, and she's like "Oh, we're both girlfriends! Duh!"

Like once again, It's up to Tsubasa to just cut through the societal prejudice bullshit and point out how incredibly simple the situation is.

last edited at Aug 9, 2018 11:32AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

If you wanted to give this series an name, you could call it "Tsubasa doesn't take anyone's bullshit."

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Or maybe "Tsubasa Fights All the Tropes".

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

haha this was uploaded on my birthday. I never expected a sequel.

Forest%20fairy%20-%20copy
joined Nov 30, 2017

I see Tsubasa still takes any excuse she can find to bury her face in her girlfriend's clevage.

Can you blame her? If I had a girlfriend with a large bust, I'd want to sink my face into it lovingly as well. She looks absolutely adorable peeking up from her little hiding place. :3

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Wasted.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Can you blame her? If I had a girlfriend with a large bust, I'd want to sink my face into it lovingly as well. She looks absolutely adorable peeking up from her little hiding place. :3

Trust me, there's no better thing on Earth to do than bury your face on your gf's boobs.
Way better than pillows.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Huh? Just like that? There's gotta be more!!!

joined Feb 18, 2015

It does appear to be a habit... not a BAD habit...

joined Jan 12, 2018

Take your girlfriend with you (puts sun glasses) like a boss!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Omg this has a sequel?! I couldn't ask for anything more in life.

Applicationframehost_2018-12-19_14-19-07
joined Jul 23, 2017

Series when

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Where are the boobs

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Makes me smile

joined Sep 11, 2014

Did this random really think he could get not only 1 but 2 girls to be interested in him??????!!! Where does he get his confidence?

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Lol I was shocked by the arts because well surprise surprise I am a visual (another word for superficial) person. Well, the story is still cute so kudos to the author.
P/s: big boobs will always be the girlfriend xD

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

I love those big boobies.

joined May 4, 2013

The transgender canon still works beautifully with this~ Author could go into what impressions made them think the other were male in the past (beside looks) giving it a sort of futari monologue spin, but I feel like that would threaten to break my transgender canon.

last edited at Aug 12, 2018 6:27PM

Chibi2
joined Jul 23, 2015

Hnnnngg my heart

joined Mar 3, 2017

That’s the way! Get that male WEED out of my garden!

Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

The transgender canon still works beautifully with this~ Author could go into what impressions made them think the other were male in the past (beside looks) giving it a sort of futari monologue spin, but I feel like that would threaten to break my transgender canon.

Oh MAN I can't believe I didn't even THINK of it being transgender until I read this comment. I feel like a failure as a transwoman. Yeah, that'd ruin the whole "taking the tired trope to its logical conclusion" thing that I already love this manga for, but I wouldn't even mind because MORE TRANS YURI YAY.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Why are so many manga filled with idiot males like this who can't tell how disturbing they're being?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Um, I guess... because it's realistic? Pretty girls walking alone in the street, or just standing there on the sidewalk looking like they have nothing to do, are very often targeted by nampa otoko.

To reply you must either login or sign up.