Forum › Number With You discussion

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

No kiss, no confession... no love?

Nope nope, I'm satisfied with this.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

If this is subtext it's the least subtle subtext I've ever seen, david cage has more discresion than this.

Besides what kind of discussion is this anyway? It is beyond pedantic

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I'll never not like QuietxGenki couples. Especially if its the quiet ones who are making the Genkis come to realize their gayness. Double points if the former themselves are oblivious while they are doing it. So this oneshot gets a gold star. Who cares if its not explicit, its just the right amount of fuzz

Triple points for tomboy x kuudere. Quadruple points for Gold (hair) x Silver (hair). But that's just me.

Closest thing to what I described might be Charlotte and Laura from Infinite Stratos, but alas, it's actually an awful het harem show.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

whattt? is that it~~??

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

As someone who plays the violin, this is a giant load of (cute) BS lol

I'd be ok, though, if she's practicing John Cage's 4'33''.

Ok, no, seriously, that was really a lot of BS. It was so weird and distracting I couldn't focus on the story.

We should've just kept all the April Fool's joke tags. Lots of Friendship

This comment wins the debate.

last edited at Jul 11, 2018 8:24AM

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

this was the subtext-iest subtext that ever subtext-ed

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but here's my two cents. I argue that the feels makes it reals. Just because we didn't get any action, don't mean the seeds weren't already planted. I've read so many Yuri and seen so many of the tropes this screams "not subtext" to me. Plus, here's hoping to a part 2? But then there's the argument that if there is a part two if that makes the first part definitively Yuri. Man it's like I'm a pundit for a high school debate lol.

last edited at Jul 11, 2018 5:13PM

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

That was really sweet. I'd love a sequel!

Idk man, everything seems to fit Gal Pals perfectly fine.

What's your icon from?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Sequel when?

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Hope that we get a sequel of this.
Leaving it as an oneshot would be criminal!

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

This was so gay

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

ColdGoldLazarus posted:

That was really sweet. I'd love a sequel!

Idk man, everything seems to fit Gal Pals perfectly fine.

What's your icon from?

Asobi Asobase I think.

Aka, Kiniro Mosaic on drugs.

last edited at Jul 16, 2018 12:51PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

spams right click once again

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

As far as I know the violin is an easy instrument. You just hold the bow somewhere above the strings, make funny hand gestures above the frets, and the power of Girls Love will produce the music. CorrecT?

joined Dec 18, 2014

Cooooome Ooooooooonnnnnn!!

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Subtext?

joined Apr 12, 2015

Need more?

GraceLambert89b7o
joined Aug 14, 2020

Who knows if there will be a sequel? ^, ^ I really like this manga, but the sequel still does not come out ... Maybe someone knows a manga with a similar plot? I would be glad if someone advised me to read something similar. By the way, I noticed that numbers 1234 are very common in this manga. I searched for the meaning of this number and found only this article https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-1234-meaning/ . Maybe someone knows if in Japanese culture this number has some special meaning? Or is it just an accident? Or maybe I'm just going crazy ... In any case, I will be glad of any information that you provide. Thanks in advance!!

last edited at Aug 20, 2020 12:24AM

Nocontext2
joined Oct 4, 2022

subtext or not it still warmed my heart

last edited at Dec 18, 2022 9:51PM

joined Apr 16, 2022

People on this forum really saw a girl get so turned on by another girl touching her that she collapsed to the floor and insisted it was subtext.

last edited at Dec 18, 2022 10:14PM

joined Jan 4, 2023

Who knows if there will be a sequel? ^, ^ I really like this manga, but the sequel still does not come out ... Maybe someone knows a manga with a similar plot? I would be glad if someone advised me to read something similar. By the way, I noticed that numbers 1233 are very common in this manga. I searched for the meaning of this number and found only this article https://chi-nese.com/angel-number-1233-meaning-love-money-twin-flame/ . Maybe someone knows if in Japanese culture this number has some special meaning? Or is it just an accident? Or maybe I'm just going crazy ... In any case, I will be glad of any information that you provide. Thanks in advance!!

Haha same thoughts! I have been seeing random numbers in connection to manga, too!

To reply you must either login or sign up.