Forum › Helter-Skelter discussion

joined Oct 13, 2014

Looks like a follow-up to http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/up_and_down ?

Very cute~

looks like my past self's wish was granted and my current self is very happy

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

I love the story however it is suposed to be in this series Couleur de bijoux d'amour. Untranslated chapters are:
demande
恋女
helter-skelter Done.
the OL cafe

The story goes right after Up and Down.

last edited at Aug 10, 2015 1:39AM

Haha ADORBZZZZ >~<

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Brilliant.

21294649_1973051396268417_6602197588240236544_n
joined Jun 7, 2015

So cuuuuuuuute

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

This was really cute and a nice fluffy read for a humid monday morning.

See? This is what I love so much about Nishi Uko. Almost every yuri out there is about schoolgirls and the stupid drama and "but we're both girls".
Meanwhile, these comics feel a lot mor like real life. Like, lesbians actually exist outside the magical land that is highschool and have lifes aside from "IMMA GONNA BANG ME A LADY AMIRITE"
Seriously, I love these kind of comics

I agree! So much better than "but we're both girls" stories.

I thought it familiar when she said Takkun, but if it was by Nishi Uko, regardless of it being actually connected I would've thought that xD Then again, I'll still think that, because obviously all yuri mangaka's know each other and share stuff.

Speaking of everyone knowing eachother we haven't seen a yuri report from Shuninta in quite a while.

last edited at Aug 10, 2015 9:33AM

1a%20berserk%20jill
joined Aug 5, 2014

See? This is what I love so much about Nishi Uko. Almost every yuri out there is about schoolgirls and the stupid drama and "but we're both girls".
Meanwhile, these comics feel a lot mor like real life. Like, lesbians actually exist outside the magical land that is highschool and have lifes aside from "IMMA GONNA BANG ME A LADY AMIRITE"

Then you should look for Adult life and try to avoid School girl and School life , you can still blacklist those tags.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Does anyone else think of The Female Body when she talks about Takkun and his mom at the start? I know there's no actual crossover, but it's a nice fantasy.

Obviously me! The Female Body is one of my favourite yuri oneshot.

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Just so .... so ... cuuuuute! Wait, people get undressed & do it with the lights off the whole time? That has never occurred to me. Sounds like fun role-play for next time heh heh.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

They are so adorable.

Dbaf08080bc911e3a35d22000aaa05f7_6
joined Jul 13, 2015

Moreeeeeee e.e

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Just so .... so ... cuuuuute! Wait, people get undressed & do it with the lights off the whole time? That has never occurred to me. Sounds like fun role-play for next time heh heh.

Thinking of fun role-play, I like your icon thing. Clearly Morishima Akiko, yes? But where is it from?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Thinking of fun role-play, I like your icon thing. Clearly Morishima Akiko, yes? But where is it from?

You are welcome

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Looks like a follow-up to http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/up_and_down ?

Very cute~

Oh my god, I would have never thought of that. It doesn't help that the links are lost in cyber space. ^^ Thank you so much for being you and pointing that out! Never stop :)
Cause you're awesome
Up and down having a continuation is just. Ah, I can't even. Makes me want to read both again.

Kisu
joined Aug 13, 2015

We should see more of Nishi Uko's work soon! I wonder if her other works will tie into this oneshot. :)

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Adorable!! It's great to see a sequel to such great one shot.

I love the adult life yuri stories. (But, I like the ones about schoolgirls too!!)

D9ec7f8a6a1ac2812ba40e6c1175b396~2
joined May 31, 2015

Leaving the lights on is way too lewd!

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

AWW MAN! I was hoping for a Charles Manson-themed girlxgirl manga. Charlotte Manson, anybody? Instead I got a quaint little Yuri about the plight of Japanese adults.

Img_3164
joined Sep 14, 2014

preach it !!

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Yes, I agree. I have a joke called the Yuri formula, which is my nickname for a common plot line in the Yuri community, and if I have to see it in one more story, somebody is dying.

I feel most don’t do sweet realistic stories like this anymore.

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

"I need my orange towel!"

Someone knows kids well.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Going back and rereading great stories like this is so much fun.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Who has sex with the lights out? That's disgusting.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

Does anyone else think of The Female Body when she talks about Takkun and his mom at the start? I know there's no actual crossover, but it's a nice fantasy.

i actually had to check if these two had the same author, nice catch

joined Feb 14, 2023

I need more yuri with a family setting like this so bad

To reply you must either login or sign up.