Just a few more chapters to gooooooo

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Chikako is a good girl.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

This manga deserved to run much longer.

Say, aren't you the one I discussed Gamma's ending with? Looks like there's another manga to add to that list.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

This manga deserved to run much longer.

Say, aren't you the one I discussed Gamma's ending with? Looks like there's another manga to add to that list.

Add Banana no Nana to that list, too... Maybe it's like a law in Japan, or something? Serialized stories with quirky, unusual, and/or funny characters and plots must get canceled after 3-4 volumes, while school girl stories with maximum melodrama can take however much time they want.

Kyuben_shan215
joined Jan 20, 2018

Noooo!! Shit

joined Jul 26, 2016

Add Banana no Nana to that list, too... Maybe it's like a law in Japan, or something? Serialized stories with quirky, unusual, and/or funny characters and plots must get canceled after 3-4 volumes, while school girl stories with maximum melodrama can take however much time they want.

You forgot cookie-cutter Perpetual Motion Shonens. I think those are legally mandated to run for five years minimum.

Anyways, the story is starting to go full telenovela now and it's great.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

Re-reading this up to the most recent chapters, I'm getting the same vibe as I did from Epistle 3 last year. This is the rest of the story we were supposed to get, stripped down to its most basic elements. And despite it being presented as a messy infodump, the story itself is spectacular, and I feel like it would have been immensely enjoyable to read as it was intended. Truly, this kind of situation is just tragic.

yuuya.kizami
14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

This is so interesting, I can’t wait for more

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Shame this is coming to an end. It was really good. In a way, this chaotic ending we seem to be on resembles the chaotic beginning which I was never against but sure was caught by surprise by!

This makes several yuri stories I like that were forced to end early but i will have to be happy the author at least gets to try and wrap it up. Some stories don't even get that. Poor Flower*Flower. v.v

last edited at May 24, 2018 4:18PM

Monkey D. Luffy
joined Jul 5, 2018

It's been one month already....

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

So? Did anyone sign a contract stablishing they'd update it in one month? Even disregarding how boorish it is to keep complaining about this every week, it has only been a month. There're plenty of series that have no update in years. Just go grab a glass of passionfruit juice and wait patiently like a good boy.

joined Jul 5, 2018

So? Did anyone sign a contract stablishing they'd update it in one month? Even disregarding how boorish it is to keep complaining about this every week, it has only been a month. There're plenty of series that have no update in years. Just go grab a glass of passionfruit juice and wait patiently like a good boy.

Unfortunately for me ive been waiting years for this shit to finally end so im at the peak of my patience. I'm really sorry if it annoyed you in such a small way. Guess i dont have much to do in my life.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Unfortunately for me ive been waiting years for this shit to finally end so im at the peak of my patience.

You have two options: you either wait or you pay for a translation. Complaining here does not please users, mods nor scanlators.

Forest%20fairy%20-%20copy
joined Nov 30, 2017

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/opapagoto_ch01#47

I can't get over that panel cut-off face. LOL

Holy crap I nearly peed myself hahahaha

But anyways. I can see a lot of room for social commentary, an interesting premise, and the wife is hot. Let's see how this plays out.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that laughed my ass off at that page. I was not expecting that hilarious frame combination. Goes to show just how important it is to keep certain images in manga separated.

joined Jul 5, 2018

Unfortunately for me ive been waiting years for this shit to finally end so im at the peak of my patience.

You have two options: you either wait or you pay for a translation. Complaining here does not please users, mods nor scanlators.

Cant i not complain? It doesnt really have an effect on anything generally and objectively. Im truly sorry.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

This could have lasted a lot more

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Yukari is still mine ewe <3

Images
joined Feb 8, 2013

I'm glad this at least get's an ending, really loved the concept of this one.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Wow 6 months passed and I didn't notice this has been updated, I might have to reread the whole thing though since it's been over a year since I've last read it

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Love the concept! Wish it could have gone on longer. But it’s almost the end. And it has been very entertaining.

To reply you must either login or sign up.