Forum › Opapagoto discussion

58c38c5f-3ae5-4468-93db-a0c64106bb56
joined May 24, 2017

This is by far one of my top favorite mangas. So glad that someone kept translating the story and hopefully in the future we may see another chapter or two. Highly recommend to anyone who has not read this series.

joined Aug 16, 2014

The end...
It was a good story. Would have loved to see more. I wanted to see Haruhi and Yukari interact that first night back in bed together, honeymoon 2. Wanted to see the family win the competition. Would have been so interesting to see the "children" interact with 'dad', especially Usagi who was so young and shy, but spoke up to Haruhi went it mattered. Wanted to see Haruhi win the final challenge thrown at her by the President, the tears of joy as Yukari was now free to be with the one she loved. It would have been great.
But this ending was good too...

I agree most of the points here. It would be nice to see something like an epilogue or another chapter. But the ending was good too.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Would this be considered incest?

Phonon_face
joined Oct 23, 2014

Loooved this manga. Really liked Haruhi and I'm gonna miss these girls.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I was honestly really put off by the premise of the forced family rules in the beginning, but this series really ended up being pretty enjoyable. Even for an axed series, the ending was satisfactory and not TOO rushed at all. I'm a bit sad that the end didn't really feel like an established husband/wife ending, but i think thats cause i got my expectations up from reading spoilers. Thanks everyone who worked on this series! I had fun.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Awwwww I can't believe it's finished! Ridiculous but hilarious and super moe at times!... Looking forward to the dojinshi some one else on here mentioned. (ノ^ヮ^)ノ* ° •smut・゚✧

last edited at Aug 21, 2018 12:16AM

joined Oct 26, 2016

Shame it had to end, but at least it ended on a really high note. One of the better endings I've read.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

This could be my favourite yuri manga of all time...

Holy crap, that kiss and confession was perfect. Both of them.

And the kids were awesome, packed with so much characters even when they are in the background. Just marry Yukari and adopt them , Haruhi!!!

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

The author recently wrote some interesting stuff, and confirmed some endings and the yuri. If you can read Japanese, take a look if you like. Scroll down to tweets from Jan 3.

https://twitter.com/siraume_nazuna

Could someone translate those tweets?

Really quick but basically...

Haruhi and Yukari graduate and Haruhi ends up leaving without any persuasion from Yukari because Haruhi was concerned about Yukari's future. 10 years later, they suddenly meet at the garden where they said goodbye and Yukari smiles at her the same way she did all those years ago. Haruhi finds out that Yukari never married. Yukari tells her that even though she experienced the outside world, Haruhi was always her number 1 and asks Haruhi if she thought so to. Seeing Yukari with so much determination and devotion for her, Haruhi finally understands love and they have a happy end. Also, Yukari is saying "I could never love anyone but you" in the sketch.

Ive read the raws when it came out and I can do chapter summaries for those itching to know what kind of happens in the chapters, will be very brief though!

Is that the epilogue? Well..they got married anyway so no complains xDD

last edited at Aug 21, 2018 7:03AM

joined Oct 15, 2014

Thanks a bunch to Traumerei Scans for translating this!! I really thought we won't ever seen a translated version but here it is! Again Thank you so much Traumerei Scans members!!!

Imgonline-com-ua-compressed-x85kp90svyulj
joined Jul 21, 2017

Sorry, but I don't see any feelings between MC and Yukari. It was so abrupt, that they pretty never really speak with each other. I'm feeling confused about this pairing

joined Jul 21, 2017

And I don't get what happen with Ayumi and her story?

Image0
joined May 22, 2018

I'm literally so sad this ended on such a short notice. I really hope that this some how gets continued, I don't care if the quality gets dropped I just wanna see Yukari and Haruhi be gay and happy. ( ≧Д≦)

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

Ayumi was rejected in the last chapter, she confessed she loved haruhi but she replied that she liked her the same way she likes her other "children".

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Yukari is hands down best waifu ever. EVER

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

If anyone is interested, the author seems to be super cutely excited about almost reaching 2k followers on twitter: https://twitter.com/siraume_nazuna?s=09 xD in case you want to make him/her happy

joined Jul 21, 2017

Ayumi was rejected in the last chapter, she confessed she loved haruhi but she replied that she liked her the same way she likes her other "children".

WHY SHE EVEN HAVE THIS FEELINGS TO MC!!?? I'm angry because I don't see any romantic development in hole series, but in the end author randomly picked "father" and "mother" and say "well...they will be lover". And then I read comments and everybody do hype over this ending?! Why? How it's even work?

joined Jul 21, 2017

Yukari is hands down best waifu ever. EVER

Someone tell me when her author develop her like wife or even character? I realy like to understand, maybe thats help me to cool off.

last edited at Aug 21, 2018 8:51PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

WHY SHE EVEN HAVE THIS FEELINGS TO MC!!?? I'm angry because I don't see any romantic development in hole series, but in the end author randomly picked "father" and "mother" and say "well...they will be lover". And then I read comments and everybody do hype over this ending?! Why? How it's even work?

Eh... what do you mean? They have been having a fair bit of relationship development isn’t it?

Firstly Yukari was just playing the role of the wife by the book (the honey moon). But she enjoyed the time together so much, and even started to become possessive/ jealous when Haruhi spent time with other girls or think other girls’ traits cute (cooking arc), Then she realised that she didn’t know much about Haruhi at all, hence she want to know her more ( the date), where their relationship jumped a fair bit as Haruhi sacrifice herself, got beaten up to save Yukari. Then this final arc where the kids could not bring Haruhi back, so Yukari went with the forcing approach (buying her debt off) and made Haruhi realised that being there was what she really wanted.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The author recently wrote some interesting stuff, and confirmed some endings and the yuri. If you can read Japanese, take a look if you like. Scroll down to tweets from Jan 3.

https://twitter.com/siraume_nazuna

Could someone translate those tweets?

Really quick but basically...

Haruhi and Yukari graduate and Haruhi ends up leaving without any persuasion from Yukari because Haruhi was concerned about Yukari's future. 10 years later, they suddenly meet at the garden where they said goodbye and Yukari smiles at her the same way she did all those years ago. Haruhi finds out that Yukari never married. Yukari tells her that even though she experienced the outside world, Haruhi was always her number 1 and asks Haruhi if she thought so to. Seeing Yukari with so much determination and devotion for her, Haruhi finally understands love and they have a happy end. Also, Yukari is saying "I could never love anyone but you" in the sketch.

Ive read the raws when it came out and I can do chapter summaries for those itching to know what kind of happens in the chapters, will be very brief though!

Is that the epilogue? Well..they got married anyway so no complains xDD

That is given!!

The only question is whether they will adopt any of the kids

Images
joined Aug 22, 2018

is it really done????

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Apparently the author really just released a dj earlier this month on this. Some preview is as below: https://mobile.twitter.com/siraume_nazuna/status/1029577507291295744/photo/1

He/she seems to like Opapagoto a fair bit though. So hopefully some company will pick it up for it to continue.

Haruhi x Yukari marriage is tough on the husband:
https://mobile.twitter.com/siraume_nazuna/status/1026007389751799808/photo/1

last edited at Aug 22, 2018 6:58AM

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I feel really heartbroken for Ayumi. That's about as painful a rejection as you can get, and the whole "family dynamic" with Yukari as the wife makes it humiliating, or at least that's how it makes me feel.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

^^ Thanks for the twitter account!

Marriage

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I love it when artists can't help but draw extras of their works.

To reply you must either login or sign up.