Forum › Look My Way discussion

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Im a sucker for one shots like these

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was nice. I didn't remember the artist but the art style seemed familiar right away. xD

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Awww sweet. Loving the influx of this author's works!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ohhh how i missed this artwork~ soo sweet :) love it

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Me too

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I loved it. At first when I was reading it I thought it might turn out like what three similar oneshots and end in them not saying anything. But no they managed to talk and work through their problems like adults.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Protecc the boobs.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

"I will protect you and your tits!"

And they say romance is dead.

joined Feb 8, 2016

W H O L E S O M E

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

In the end, long-haired girl still didn't do anything. It was the short-haired one that kept taking the initiative. Meh, still cute.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/look_my_way#11

given the fact I've seen n watched too many unrequited BFF n childhood friend stories
me: PTSD INTENSIFIES

joined Mar 21, 2016

In the end, long-haired girl still didn't do anything. It was the short-haired one that kept taking the initiative. Meh, still cute.

Ikr
as soon as she found out that her crush is yuri, there's nthn to hold her back anymore for God's sake, she should've confessed right then n there

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was really nice. The part at the end was so wholesome. I love summer for the weather and outdoors activites, but also hate summer because it's impossible for cuddles (unless you shell out for AC)!

Ikr
as soon as she found out that her crush is yuri, there's nthn to hold her back anymore for God's sake, she should've confessed right then n there

Well usually that type of behavior would get on my nerves, but everyone reacts to things differently. MC strikes me as someone nonconfrontational and she probably had the thought of not wanting to make things awkward.

I think the more important thing to focus on is that at least one of them was able to start a conversation once they sensed something wrong and the other was willing to talk it out when confronted. The cases that really get on my nerves is when both parties don't bother to communicate and live off assumptions forever until it's too late.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

These airheads are perfect for each other

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Easier said than done. If you've ever had to confess to someone then you know that confessing requires a huge amount of courage. It's particularly bad when that someone is a close friend, because you know that whatever way this goes your relationship will never be the same again.

If it was me I think I'd have taken an indirect approach, like suggesting we kiss so she'll know if she's into it (this actually happened to me in the past, but I said no to that suggestion).

The cases that really get on my nerves is when both parties don't bother to communicate and live off assumptions forever until it's too late.

You mean, like in real life?
Omg, I just remembered this was my first love right there.

last edited at Jul 6, 2018 8:36AM

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

That was a double-barrel one-shot. Fun.

joined Mar 21, 2016

Easier said than done. If you've ever had to confess to someone then you know that confessing requires a huge amount of courage. It's particularly bad when that someone is a close friend, because you know that whatever way this goes your relationship will never be the same again.

look,
if Tsubaki hadn't known Nao's team yet,
don't get me wrong I won't deny that it'd be difficult as hell to confess.
but given the fact Tsubaki literally just found out in which team Nao's playing before her frkn eyes, it should've been really easy to confess right now for God's sake!

first of all we gotta remember Nao didn't specifically say that she's in love with a certain girl in particular or anythn like that. she simply said, "Im into a girl" that's it.

if Nao one hell of a Dense bitch or if Nao hadn't been in love with Tsubaki all along, she literally might've found a fckn girlfriend in that yuri community u know.
if this catastrophe happened Tsubaki n Nao wouldn't have ended together n of course everything wouldn't have been nice n pleasant at all for us the readers... n then obviously I would be crying n throwing a tantrum in the corner right now T︵T •︹•;

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

look,
but given the fact Tsubaki literally just found out in which team Nao's playing before her frkn eyes, it should've been really easy to confess right now for God's sake!

I don't know. Confessing to my ex which was openly bisexual was pretty much one of the hardest things I've done. And we had only been close friends for a few months or so. Just the thought of throwing away what we had left me paralyzed in fear. In the end I was shot down after a half confession, and it hurt like hell (but somehow that worked out later. Idk, life is weird). But if it was like in the story, where the two of them had been best friends for years, I might never have gathered the courage to do it. I can relate to this situation, it's really tough to risk a close friendship with a confession.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

That was super adorable!
But..I have to be honest, because of the title and the wonky face on the cover page I thought this was gonna be about a girl with a lazy eye.

PINK DEATH BEAR
Sara
joined Sep 18, 2016

The media is flooded with straight boys having trouble confessing to the girls they like and yet people think it's somehow a cakewalk for gay girls.

I don't understand.

I remember that tits line being one of my favorite translations at the time. Especially enjoy how she transitions from saying breasts to tits in the middle of the rant to herself.

We're just going backwards and making each release of this artist's work older than the last... our next release is one of her first major works even.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

maybe someday I'll find a girlfriend who will protect my tits too

joined Mar 21, 2016

look,

I don't know. Confessing to my ex which was openly bisexual was pretty much one of the hardest things I've done. And we had only been close friends for a few months or so. Just the thought of throwing away what we had left me paralyzed in fear. In the end I was shot down after a half confession, and it hurt like hell (but somehow that worked out later. Idk, life is weird). But if it was like in the story, where the two of them had been best friends for years, I might never have gathered the courage to do it. I can relate to this situation, it's really tough to risk a close friendship with a confession.

that's exactly what I've been trying to say, Ikr
"it's better to regret something we did rather than something we didn't do"
it might've worked out later, so who knows?

as for the the risk, I think it's worth it. besides I don't think this one innocent confession would break Tsubaki n Nao friendship not to mention I get the feeling these two ain't just ordinary friends they must've been friends for very long time a.k.a BFF

moreover all the hints are so blindingly obvious. even for blind ppl. just take a look at Nao,
she blushed furiously, grasped Tsubaki Hand, smelled Tsubaki face, n then said smthn like
"Tsubaki.. I feel like I might be into girls,
so wh-what do You think? n if I really am into girls, will You hate me?"

Idk how much clear this girl could've implied it without flat out saying, "Tsubaki, Im lusting for you" ˚ω˚ baby~ lol
Im no a dating sim expert but I see nthn but green flags there, without a doubt the odds are definitely on Tsubaki favour

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

that's exactly what I've been trying to say, Ikr
"it's better to regret something we did rather than something we didn't do"

I'm definitely with you there, but that doesn't make it any less hard. And there's a lot of other stuff to consider. "What if the moment isn't right?", for example. If you miss the right timing to confess your feelings you might just screw up.

moreover all the hints are so blindingly obvious. even for blind ppl. just take a look at Nao,

Well, in my experience being in love clouds your judgement. Looking from the outside you can often tell who likes who, but it's a lot harder when it's you who likes someone else, and wants them to like you back. Also, stakes are higher if you mess up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.