Forum › Your Warmth discussion

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

It felt so real, how they interacted, how they didn't say how they felt, but at the same time understood the other person wasn't saying what was on their mind, how they snuggled together even in doubt
I don't know what I'm saying, all I want to say is this felt so genuine, something very simple yet intricate

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

That was so sweet.

Yuuki Kuroko
joined Jul 21, 2015

Niceee

Large
joined May 27, 2017

Ah I love stories like this, it's so easy to get sucked into their reality, while reading this I forgot I was in class lol

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I SEE RINGS AT THE END
Y
E
S

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Kiri is so cute oh my god.

last edited at Jun 5, 2018 12:57PM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Lovely! Adult yuri is amazing.

And that hug in page 27... adorable!!

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Oh thank god, it ended well. I was afraid she was going to die of a Japanese Cold or something for a moment there.
I fuckin' love this artstyle, though. There's a wonderful sense of softness to it.

Seju
joined May 1, 2014

It's absolutely wonderful

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I want an OVA of this... I wish there was an anthology series of just yuri short stories

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was really nice. I'm happy the drama didn't take over and we got a happy ending. <3

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

What a tender story. Typically I get annoyed when a character decides to move away from the person that they love, but it's explained in a way that can be understood and related to here.
Good read, looking forward to more work from this author.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

"You're cute with a little chub" laughed way too hard at that thinking of it in a het sense. Long one shot (not a complaint) but feels in the middle

Chibi2
joined Jul 23, 2015

Onion.. cutting... ninjaaaassss where r u hiding ;u;

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Oh thank god, it ended well. I was afraid she was going to die of a Japanese Cold or something for a moment there.
I fuckin' love this artstyle, though. There's a wonderful sense of softness to it.

Japanese Cold lmao

This was lovely, thanks to the sexiest detectives Akiba has to offer for their hard work and excellent taste!

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

I'm confused. so both of them are ice crafter?

last edited at Jun 7, 2018 1:27PM

Maki_avi-2
joined Apr 13, 2018

This was really sweet and cute! I hope they'll be able to be together again!!

Screen%20shot%202018-05-16%20at%208.28.34%20am
joined May 15, 2018

I keep re-reading it and re-reading it.

Words fail to describe the level of perfection exhibited by the writing and drawing captured
in this one-shot.

It's truly a work of art and joins the rare subset of Yuri romances portraying healthy
relationships as they should be idealized: mature, simple, caring, and warm.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

I feel like this will be something I come back to read and re-read, and be able to appreciate it more each time. All around a wonderful, sweet and well-written story.

joined Mar 6, 2018

After rereading it today, I realized something that really stands out to me, but which I hadn't realized before. Both characters have distinct personalities without using the typical male/aggressive trope. They're both women and it reads like that. Another thing that is very typical, the size difference, is also handled much more subtly, which makes it feel more realistic

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I am sorry. I'm not entirely sure why Nacchan can't return to tokyo. I got the idea she was bullied at school, but that seems like a childish thing to risk losing the love of her life over.

Painful experiences can really effect you for a long time and it seems that Tokyo just triggers bad memories for her. Besides the bullying it looks like her mother also left them to go back to Tokyo and now her lover is also leaving for Tokyo. So she probably associates Tokyo with a lot of negativity and it's a hard thing to break.

I don't think it will help their relationship much if she's constantly unhappy being in Tokyo even being with the love of her life. It might even destroy what they have.

I don't think this story had a bad ending. I just would have rather seen Nacchan overcome her fear of Tokyo, and gone with Kiri, in the end. separations in romance make me sad. Even if the couple get back together. I think of all the time they wasted apart.

It would've made for some nice character development yes, but with the limited time of a one shot it would've just come off as cheap, overly fast paced, irrealistic and underwhelming. If it was a series I would most definitely agree, but in a one shot I feel a time skip where there's no major developments but it just ties a nice end to it like this is more fitting.
I loved everything about this. The art, the realism feel, the story, the characters, the storytelling. Definitely up top in my favorite one shots.

Self%20portrait%202015%20finished%20-tumblr
joined Apr 28, 2015

Loved reading this. Very touching and relatable.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This was a terrific read!

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

just reread this, its so good. so very few works are able to take such a hard situation like moving away from your lover, make the characters relatable and feel real, have the perfect mix of drama and cute, all while having gorgeous artwork. honestly amazing.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

I wish more things like this were translated i really treasure stuff like this. thank you akiba detectives and sono

To reply you must either login or sign up.