Forum › Your Warmth discussion

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

I wish more things like this were translated i really treasure stuff like this. thank you akiba detectives and sono

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

this felt so realistic. i really love it including the sculptures.

my tears that i've been holding escaped when Kiri said "I'm part of my sculpture."

starlighthanabi
joined Jan 13, 2021

lovely.

Dont%20ruin%20your%20life%20stardom
joined Apr 21, 2020

What a lovely story. I really liked the portrayal of how they give and take in their relationship, having boundaries and yet often being supportive and selfless. The panel where a younger Nacchan is in her classroom and looking at a desk with flowers on it is meant to imply that one of her classmates had died. Being back in Tokyo would probably bring up memories of that person.

Images%20(1)
joined Jun 11, 2020

This is adorable what the hell

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

I was around 17 when I read this for the first time, and now I'm 21, about to graduate from university. The story resonates with me even more, now that I'm in a long term relationship with someone, and we're in this period of transition and uncertainty.... I know that we'll both put the work in to try to stay together through this, but something about seeing the words please don't forget me really, really hit me like a truck

To reply you must either login or sign up.