Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shishunki_medical#3

Woah, slow down, girl.

Aw. From funny to sad.

I laugh so hard at that! Lol.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

This is a bit sad, somehow I feel that Kiku will leave her in future.
Hardly studious people get along with non studious people mainly in high universities (Kiku's future).

last edited at Jun 3, 2018 7:33PM

joined Aug 28, 2016

By Kodama Naoko's standards, this is a sweet and heartwarming story.

In a way, I enjoyed how this story kept us stuck inside Shuuko's head. We really don't know for sure how Kiku feels about the relationship or her future at all; we only know what Shuuko sees, so we share her uncertainty and anxiety.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

[Good...End?]

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Make this a series... Please... T_T

joined Jun 3, 2017

Pretty good warm up

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

I don't really see anything to suggest there's actually any problem at all.

joined Jul 3, 2017

I concur.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shishunki_medical#2
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shishunki_medical#14

Just live the life anyways you want even if you have to fuck with the mother nature herself. She is not on your side or anyone else anyway.

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

"Even though we're dating, we can't get married."
YOU CAN! YOU JUST GOTTA MOVE!

Even without contraception, we can't conceive.
YOU CAN STILL HAVE CHILDREN THROUGH OTHER MEANS!

But of course, being able to do that requires money, and thus requires you do well at school! Get your shit together, because at least that's something you CAN change!

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Why does most of her works seems like it's going to be a bad end if it continued..or it's just me..

joined Oct 15, 2014

In a way, I enjoyed how this story kept us stuck inside Shuuko's head. We really don't know for sure how Kiku feels about the relationship or her future at all; we only know what Shuuko sees, so we share her uncertainty and anxiety.

Well said

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

It's sad. Japan has a growing population crisis. Yet their laws activity hinders lesbians from becoming parents. You would think that the government would do anything to encourage a growth in the birth rate.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

wait, they give out condoms at school!?

last edited at Jun 4, 2018 3:11AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Kiku might have no intention on letting you go either

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

This is the harm mitigation strategy to dealing with teenage pregnancy and STDs: you can't stop teenagers from fucking, but maybe you can encourage them to fuck safely. I don't know about the rest of the world, but it's pretty common where I live.

joined Apr 12, 2014

Aw

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I dont remember if my high school did but in my college condoms are free to get at the health center (I live in California)

joined Jul 26, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shishunki_medical#3

Woah, slow down, girl.

That one got me good.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's sad. Japan has a growing population crisis. Yet their laws activity hinders lesbians from becoming parents. You would think that the government would do anything to encourage a growth in the birth rate.

Don't you know that gay people destroy families and if you force them into heterosexual arrangements they'll pop out children like everybody else? Learn your politics.

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

This is a bit sad, somehow I feel that Kiku will leave her in future.
Hardly studious people get along with non studious people mainly in high universities (Kiku's future).

Not generally the case it all depends on what your doing my co-op partners range from frycook to lawyer we all play games with each other and still remain close friends even after 9 years. Hell the frycook was the best man at the lawyers wedding. As long as theres a common intrest any two people can get along.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Many countries outside the US have a rather relaxed sex education and do not think children will turn into perverted monsters when they see a condom.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I agree! Though I also think that's the reason why this story doesn't feel as angsty as some of Kodama's work: it's true that we are uncertain about what Kiku thinks, but at the same time we really have no reason to believe she means to leave Shuuko. That makes me a little more optimistic, at least

joined Jul 26, 2016

Basically a nice exploration of teenage insecurity and uncertainty (and to a degree envy, I suppose). Whether the anxieties are founded or not is beside the point and outside the scope of the one-shot anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And yeah by Kodama standards this is downright light and fluffy. Then again looks like a relatively early work too which might of be relevant...

To reply you must either login or sign up.