GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Oshikko Sensei 10/10

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

No.

No no no no.

Get this stuff off here. This isn't cute, this isn't funny, this is horrible. Fantasy or not, no one that young should be even thought of in this context. Seriously, this site is going to end up on some list somewhere.

If you don't like it you don't have to be here...

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

No.

No no no no.

Get this stuff off here. This isn't cute, this isn't funny, this is horrible. Fantasy or not, no one that young should be even thought of in this context. Seriously, this site is going to end up on some list somewhere.

I agree, it's so gross to think of a child in a sexual way (even if it's for the "lols")

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

No.

No no no no.

I agree, it's so gross to think of a child in a sexual way (even if it's for the "lols")

I can't take seriously anyone with a Monika's avatar.

I always have to wonder about all the people that come out of the woodwork to cry pedophilia every time the lolicon tag is used. This is far from the first time something like this was uploaded here, so why haven't they just blacklisted the tag yet?

Although I do enjoy seeing their shock and disgust.

joined Dec 8, 2017

another blessed manga. love the tone and atmosphere.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I always have to wonder about all the people that come out of the woodwork to cry pedophilia every time the lolicon tag is used. This is far from the first time something like this was uploaded here, so why haven't they just blacklisted the tag yet?

Although I do enjoy seeing their shock and disgust.

Masochism?
Or maybe it's just Kratos sockpuppeting.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Just out of curiosity, why is that?

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

First chapter creeped me a little bit, but anyway I'll follow it
Why do I hear the sound of sirens getting close to my place?

joined May 4, 2013

Honestly you guys, everything the MC said could be taken as an adult's healthy nurturing instinct.
If it wasn't for the lolicon tag, or her blatant pedo remarks...

Think about it though, she hasn't gone as far as forcing any action onto the loli, so the pedo thing
is only in your head really.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Honestly you guys, everything the MC said could be taken as an adult's healthy nurturing instinct.

last edited at May 23, 2018 10:49AM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

It's the definition of "ironic weeb".

joined Jan 11, 2014

Wow I was fine with Yuzumori but this is kind of creepy

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

It's the definition of "ironic weeb".

You Sir, must know that I'm a hardcore weeb (and Monika is cool)

Parseewtc
joined Jul 6, 2016

Wow.

I can appreciate something like Murcielago because Kuroko being a pedophile is just par for the course-the whole basis of the manga is that she's Actually The Worst, and the humor is derived from how depraved she is.

I can appreciate something like Yuzumori-san since that addressed the age gap to a degree and doesn't make excuses. The last chapter more or less says "Hey yeah this worked out and is romanticized but for real don't do this irl because that's really fucked up and this is fiction".

I can appreciate something like Tsubakuma because it plays soft and loose with it. Is she actually sexually into the loli, or is she just in cuteness overload or have her motherly instincts like in overdrive. Even then, it's questionable as hell, but the humor is derived from things besides "haha look at her being horny" or anything.

This, however, is literally pedophilia. She's literally gloating about how she's an elementary school teacher and could do whatever she wanted to these kids, and we're supposed to laugh? What the actual fuck, my dudes.

She's actually a high school teacher. It's right there on the first page.

How much do you appreciate softcharm, btw?

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Yeaaaaaaah... This is a little bit too much for me....

yeah same XD will still read it but...

No, no, no. Me too. I´ll still read it. I´ll just do it always looking at my door in case the FBI decides to kick it down...

Akari-daisuki
joined Dec 19, 2015

"Boi do I sure hate lolicon manga!"

sees lolicon tag

CLICK

"Why do they make me see this? Pls ban"

last edited at Jun 26, 2018 12:19PM

joined Oct 14, 2016

That "thanks god I'm a woman" indeed it's fucking gross if you're a dude

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I just found that two more chapters have been translated.

I know there's a special procedure to message the admins and ask them to bring here the new stuff, but I dunno how it works (I'm kind of a noob in this forum). So perhaps some of you could do it in my place?

In the meanwhile, if you can't wait to read them, here are the 2 new chapters in Fanfox:

http://fanfox.net/manga/onee_san_wa_joshi_shougakusei_ni_kyoumi_ga_arimasu/

Chapter 3 was especially shocking: there's an enormous surprise at the end, one that I wasn't expecting at all. If you wanna be spoiled...
We find that Coco isn't really the innocent little angel she pretends to be. She actually is aware of Minori's crazy crush on her, and she loves it. What's more, she seems to be more or less aware that Yuu is her rival in love, tee hee.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Please do not link that site, it's an horrible site that copies things from more trusted websites without caring if the scalators likes it or not, and the quality is worse too (and is even against the rules of dynasty itself to link that site and similar clone sites)... Try with mangadex, the manga is up there too

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Oops didn't know Dynasty had rules against that site. My bad...

Mangadex is okay, then? You sure?

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I just found that two more chapters have been translated.

I know there's a special procedure to message the admins and ask them to bring here the new stuff, but I dunno how it works (I'm kind of a noob in this forum). So perhaps some of you could do it in my place?

Chapter 3 was especially shocking: there's an enormous surprise at the end, one that I wasn't expecting at all. If you wanna be spoiled...
We find that Coco isn't really the innocent little angel she pretends to be. She actually is aware of Minori's crazy crush on her, and she loves it. What's more, she seems to be more or less aware that Yuu is her rival in love, tee hee.

There isn't much that truly makes me laugh but this did. This manga has a rather wicked sense of humor to say the least.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Nya nya with mama

To reply you must either login or sign up.