Forum › Stretch discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Haha epic ending. I had a feeling that was going to happen while he was ranting though.

Although I definitely didn't expect all that stuff to have been so recent. I too thought it was back like during her early college years. At least 2 years ago or something.

last edited at May 15, 2014 8:52PM

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

Dat moment.. dang~!! this story needs more pages for every chapter!!

joined Mar 23, 2013

To be honest, the guy seems to be a decent man himself. Can't be compared with Ran, of course. But

Shotgun wedding...So Keiko's miscarriage has just happened that recent? I thought it was more like early college

The reason why she was in Ran's place is because she had to find a new place to live, it had to be recent.

And yeah, he looks plenty decent. At first with the "dream" sequence where the boy says "You can't even do that right" I thought he took the opportunity to dumb her because of the miscarriage.

But now it looks like it's strictly the mother who's been a mega jerk ( hinted because she can't forgive her still ).Most likely she said to her daughter horrible things like, you're a whore and other similar things.

The guy seems clueless to the fact that she had lost the child, this is a bit weird though. Even if it was a shotgun marriage, these things take time and clearly some time would of passed so he'd maybe notice she wouldn't gain weight. Although weight gain and all is highly dependent on the individual.

It looks like at first, she agreed to this thing maybe because she thought she was ready for a more serious relationship ( she did casually sleep around in the past ).

Looks like the baby issue and not saying anything + the mother being an asshole made Keiko sort of closed herself off emotionally.

He probably tried to act in kindness for some time but it looks like after some time trying and her not responding he had enough. She might of even lashed out at him.
I don't think I can blame him, a relationship has to be communication between two people, if one of them isn't for whatever reason, then it can't work.

I guess we might know more in the next chapter during his drunken talk. I guess Ran is going to make him drink a lot more. Spill it all, buddy!

last edited at May 15, 2014 9:12PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Oh my God! I can't believe that the plot is actually moving forward!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Wow ... suddenly, the hypothesis about the abortion is ceasing to be a hypothesis ...

Oh wow. This is the first time what I thought was an outlandish hypothesis has actually become truth. What the heck. Seriously thought it was too farfetched and you guys were all looking too deep between the lines. Wow.

Seriously? Maaaaaan. This is getting really really interesting!

And I'm confused. He seems to not be able to get over Keiko, but he's talking as if the whole unplanned pregnancy ordeal was just like, so brief and not-of-importance. Dude. What about your own child? That was yours, no?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I guess we might know more in the next chapter during his drunken talk. I guess Ran is going to make him drink a lot more. Spill it all, buddy!

I doubt the next chapter will be more of this dude. In fact, I predict the next two will have little to do with it beyond Ran glancing at Keiko a lot.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

To be honest, the guy seems to be a decent man himself. Can't be compared with Ran, of course. But

Shotgun wedding...So Keiko's miscarriage has just happened that recent? I thought it was more like early college

The reason why she was in Ran's place is because she had to find a new place to live, it had to be recent.

It was opposite isn't it? I thought it was Ran who moved into Keiko's place

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well SHIT

joined Mar 23, 2013

Wow ... suddenly, the hypothesis about the abortion is ceasing to be a hypothesis ...

Oh wow. This is the first time what I thought was an outlandish hypothesis has actually become truth. What the heck. Seriously thought it was too farfetched and you guys were all looking too deep between the lines. Wow.

Seriously? Maaaaaan. This is getting really really interesting!

And I'm confused. He seems to not be able to get over Keiko, but he's talking as if the whole unplanned pregnancy ordeal was just like, so brief and not-of-importance. Dude. What about your own child? That was yours, no?

It wasn't so outlandish after seeing her 2 times crying, the stomach, the dream, the "can't forgive my mother" talk.

About the kid, that's totally normal, Keiko is definitively more impactful in his life then a child that never came. Men don't bond the same way because they don't carry the children. The bond between father and child is something that happens after birth.

The lost of the baby is definitely less important to him than the lost of his girlfriend / ex-fiance.

Another thing, he doesn't understand why she changed this way, did he not know she lost the baby before they separated?

It was opposite isn't it? I thought it was Ran who moved into Keiko's place

I don't remember the exact circumstances, but the fact they got together meant she either looked for another place or needed another roomate to cut the cost of rent, implying her ordeal was recent.

last edited at May 15, 2014 10:11PM

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I doubt the next chapter will be more of this dude. In fact, I predict the next two will have little to do with it beyond Ran glancing at Keiko a lot.

Probably. Also going to bet this ends with Keiko getting back together with the guy.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Probably. Also going to bet this ends with Keiko getting back together with the guy.

I don't think so, I'm a bit baffled at how this is going to end honestly... This might have a non conclusive ending.

While it's true that this author did yuri, this runs in web Josei publication.

But if this doesn't have a yuri end... you'd think that potential love interest for either of those two would come around much sooner. Yet nothing of the sort came about. Maybe the author plans to have this run for quite some time?

last edited at May 15, 2014 10:14PM

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

ugh I am rereading this now, dammit it is so long between releases that I forget what happens, but this is getting interesting... so sad too, but I don't want keiko to end up with a jerk

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

will Keiko end up with this guy

Well, I don't think that Keiko will end up with this guy again. I mean, he said it himself, "in the end, I was the one that got tired", so it seems like they were dealing with it for a while. Seeing how everything progressed, I think the pregnancy was pretty brief---most likely she had a miscarriage before she reached her first trimester. Also judging by the reactions from her friend Saki, the pregnancy and miscarriage really changed Keiko.

Besides that, just looking at the time frame and time skips, she ended her relationship with her fiance shortly after New Years, which would be in the beginning of the year. But the current season is autumn/fall, so that would mean that they had broken up for about a little more than half a year?

(Just realized time passes rather quick here. The only actual date was in chapter 18, when it was around August 15th. Other than that, we only know that Keiko met Ran when Keiko was a 3rd year and Ran was a 1st year, and it's been about 6 years since they've met. Supposedly also around August.)

last edited at May 15, 2014 10:45PM

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

F.U chap 21 ᕙ(`皿´)╯

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You know it's gonna be good when the very first page contain stretches

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

HUH?

joined Oct 3, 2013

And this is where shit goes down...or at least when we get to learn the back story...
EDIT: In any case, I really can't wait to read the next chapter.

last edited at May 16, 2014 2:18AM

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

well that happened

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Whoa, I really wasn't expecting that...! I hope that the next chapter will also deal with the plot rather than letting it wait as before.

will Keiko end up with this guy

Well, I don't think that Keiko will end up with this guy again.

I don't think that's going to happen either; I think Keiko needs to get over what happened in the past, rather than return to it. Also, judging by Ran's reaction, I don't think she'll be very happy if he gets together with Keiko again - maybe it's just my yuri goggles, but it seems to me that she would be displaced by such a relationship.

I look forward to the next chapter, as always.

Images%20(6)
joined Nov 16, 2013

Is it finally going that direction?! Ohhhh My Gawd! I HOPE IT DOES!!! >.<

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Please, I can't stand an end with that pairing. Yep, I seem a fucking fungirl but that's so stupid! Or maybe just hopeless... to me.. ç_ç

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

About the kid, that's totally normal, Keiko is definitively more impactful in his life then a child that never came. Men don't bond the same way because they don't carry the children. The bond between father and child is something that happens after birth.

The loss of the baby is definitely less important to him than the lost of his girlfriend / ex-fiance.

ok, so I am not trying to be a jerk, and for sure the bonding of mother-child is definitely more intense than the bonding of a father-child before birth. that being said...

I am going to go on record here for the sake of all considerate/sensitive men everywhere and say that we do care!!! if my partner were to get pregnant that child's life would be just as, if not more important to me than the relationship (not the life of my partner, but the relationship) I would have with my partner. and if my partner were to miscarry, i would 1) be super worried about my partner's mental and physical health, BUT 2) i would also be upset that our child was lost (and its no one's fault, i would definitely not blame my partner, and i would try to be as considerate as possible in how we as a couple dealt with the miscarriage. i am just saying that it would not be something that i would relegate to the realm of "out of sight, out of mind")

once again, i just wanted to clear that up, at least for myself because i don't think that way (meaning what Evilnemesis said or how the guy in ch21 was acting). other than that i agree +/ follow most of the speculation/ideas that Evilnemesis put forward. so try not to get mad, just try to understand my viewpoint :P

last edited at May 16, 2014 11:51AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Is that guy even the father? I thought it was implied that Keiko fooled around a lot back in the day

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

... Which will quickly turn into burning, passionate stares, amirite?

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

guys, there's a more important thing you missed to discuss on the earlier page!
I means, she just broke her button with stretching, that bastard Ran!

To reply you must either login or sign up.