Forum › Posts by Stry

joined Oct 3, 2013

I'm just gonna say that the editor's name is Aizen. He looks and is certainly acting like one.

joined Oct 3, 2013

Huh? What was that?
An enemy!?
Cue MGS Alert Sound

joined Oct 3, 2013

Freakin' Kill la Kill reference
I love it XD
Also reminded me that this is newer than I thought it was.

Stry
joined Oct 3, 2013

One thing I don't like about texting is knowing when to stop...
Not replying makes it seems rude, and if both sides think that way, it'll go on till they need to stop for certain events (i.e. sleeping, working, bad/no signal, etc.)
Or maybe it's just old me not getting used to today's texting etiquette...
On another note, that afterwards got me XD

joined Oct 3, 2013

This chapter reminds me of a certain series of YouTube videos...they're all just too cute >_<

Stry
Aiura discussion 12 Sep 17:29
joined Oct 3, 2013

That loli sensei is so damn adorable. I'm pretty sure you don't even need be into lolis to agree with that.

joined Oct 3, 2013

Actually, the moon's upright and reverse positions have very similar meanings, but the main idea of it is to be patient. At least that's what just a tiny bit of research made me think....

joined Oct 3, 2013

"Rin's grave"

Oh? If it really is the same Rin I'm thinking about, then it's not that sad of an ending.

joined Oct 3, 2013

Pinocchio became human didn't he?(I got that line from somewhere...but I can't remember where) As for Marisa's case...I think it's best to ask the Elric brothers on how to become a normally inanimate object.

joined Oct 3, 2013

At least she left an impression. That's better than nothing!

Stry
ICARUS discussion 18 Aug 23:14
joined Oct 3, 2013

A youkai crow knows more about nuclear fusion than your average fukushima employee.

Admittedly, most of them aren't bonded with a god who enables them to manipulate fusion reactions by hand.

Well the ones that are should be more than capable of doing so.

joined Oct 3, 2013

The cover looks so innocent...and I give credit for promptly destroying that feeling.
And yeah, looking back on it a few times did remind me of Junji Ito. With that said, I don't think I'll be reading this again...I still have Uzumaki, Gyo, Hellstar Remina, and some of his short stories stuck in my head...

Stry
Saki discussion 17 Aug 17:05
joined Oct 3, 2013

...that fanservice...and...in full color...as well...(at least the first special chapter is)

last edited at Aug 17, 2014 5:05PM

Stry
Murcielago discussion 16 Aug 21:50
joined Oct 3, 2013

Split-end tongue makes you more attractive, learning a lot from this manga.

And it's also fun to use in bed. :D
Proof? the bonus chapter of vol.1

Stry
Murcielago discussion 15 Aug 20:59
joined Oct 3, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch03#11

Her silhouette on that page reminds me so much of Rip Van Winkle from Hellsing.

Stry
joined Oct 3, 2013

Oh, Yukari...always the mischievous one.

Stry
Image Comments 08 Aug 15:22
joined Oct 3, 2013

@Redlin That's why you have Saki breast-feed the kids instead :D

joined Oct 3, 2013

The art isn't that bad...the only part of it that bothers me is the lower lip at certain angles.

Stry
JAM discussion 09 Jun 06:15
joined Oct 3, 2013

Wow, that ended with a dark undertone...Especially that last page with the three jars of..."jam."

joined Oct 3, 2013

I knew what this would lead to since the beginning, but it still took me for a ride.

Stry
Soiree discussion 05 Jun 04:20
joined Oct 3, 2013

P4 - Differentiation? Are they finding the area of the shadowed region on P3?

I don't think so since Hina shows on a different coordinate system on the right page in P4, whereas in P3 the coordinate system is on the left page :P

Actually, the coordinate systems on both P3 and P4 are probably the same; Hina turned the book around so that Sato could see it :P

joined Oct 3, 2013

I was scared when I saw Asatsuki Dou as one of the artist. I expected to be hit with drama, tragedy, depression, etc.
After reading it, I can say that I instead took a hit full of brute force, and now I'm scared for a completely different reason.

The lesson I learned was that Asatsuki Dou knows where to hit you where it hurts.

last edited at Jun 4, 2014 6:30AM

Stry
Image Comments 31 May 04:29
joined Oct 3, 2013
33551607_big_p2

If Kyouko gets angry about this, imagine how Homura would react...O_O

Stry
Stretch discussion 16 May 02:16
joined Oct 3, 2013

And this is where shit goes down...or at least when we get to learn the back story...
EDIT: In any case, I really can't wait to read the next chapter.

last edited at May 16, 2014 2:18AM

joined Oct 3, 2013

I have decided this is canon. Pass that along, would you?

It wasn't already? :D