Forum › Stretch discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This manga is bullshit and the mangaka of it is an asshole who wants all yuri fans to suffer. I hate the teasing. I honestly can't wait till this manga goes away so that I won't get irritated every time I see a fucking update of it.

YEAH TOTALLY, ME MADE THIS MANGA WITH "I WILL TEASE THE FUCK OUTA YURI FANS AND THAT IS ALL I WANT TO DO WITH THIS!"...

I highly doubt that.

I dunno man. If I were really good at drawing that's pretty much all I'd ever want to do.

Yeah, but you're a supervillain. That's expected behaviour.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This manga is bullshit and the mangaka of it is an asshole who wants all yuri fans to suffer. I hate the teasing. I honestly can't wait till this manga goes away so that I won't get irritated every time I see a fucking update of it.

YEAH TOTALLY, ME MADE THIS MANGA WITH "I WILL TEASE THE FUCK OUTA YURI FANS AND THAT IS ALL I WANT TO DO WITH THIS!"...

I highly doubt that.

I dunno man. If I were really good at drawing that's pretty much all I'd ever want to do.

Yeah, but you're a supervillain. That's expected behaviour.

Well if i cave in and make it yuri after 10 chapters does that make me the anti-hero? because im ok with that.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Can we please put the het tab on this already, and destroy all hope of this ever becoming yuri....I mean I have no problem reading shoujo even thought I am a lesbian, but I am here for the yuri ^^; like most of us are, aren't we. I mean the story is ok but we have one girl that I don't know if she is even gay. The other one is a desperate one looking for a man...SEX IN THE CITY or what LOL

Wait, you're not here for the stretchings?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Can we please put the het tab on this already, and destroy all hope of this ever becoming yuri....I mean I have no problem reading shoujo even thought I am a lesbian, but I am here for the yuri ^^; like most of us are, aren't we. I mean the story is ok but we have one girl that I don't know if she is even gay. The other one is a desperate one looking for a man...SEX IN THE CITY or what LOL

Personally I am here for stretchings that I will never do cuz I am too lazy.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Personally I am here for stretchings that I will never do cuz I am too lazy.

And i am here for the upcoming secret of this manga: kyubey shows up and makes everyone a magical girl

joined Jun 15, 2013

If you don't like it, don't fucking read it.

such stretching, where is the "Exercise" tag?

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I'll repeat what I said earlier, we are all being played and we willingly come back each and every chapter waiting patiently for any hint of Yuri. it is funny that people are getting pissed off because they are being played. atter 19 chapters, it's not like you haven't been warned.

KuruChan, i agree with you. an "exercise" tag could be added given that there is a lot of stretching going on.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I'll repeat what I said earlier, we are all being played and we willingly come back each and every chapter waiting patiently for any hint of Yuri. it is funny that people are getting pissed off because they are being played. atter 19 chapters, it's not like you haven't been warned.

KuruChan, i agree with you. an "exercise" tag could be added given that there is a lot of stretching going on.

If i can wait for secret flowers 7 i can wait for this

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

On the contrary, I kind of enjoy this..

joined Apr 15, 2011

On the contrary, I kind of enjoy this..

as do I. the borderline subtext is a non.factor. Yuri or not, it's still a cute little series of events.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I kinda enjoyed them so far too. Of course actual yuri would be nice, but we all knows that the moment Show gave us that, the series would have approached the end.

So unless Show already prepare for a new actual-yuri series to follow up. Otherwise i am content with this

last edited at Apr 12, 2014 12:28AM

Psmix_2016-03-11-23-34-17
joined Mar 3, 2013

She fucked up that date on purpose.
Im ready to bet money on this.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

As far as she was concerned, she wasn't even on a date
She was on a booze factory with some employees talking to her

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Ok can we all just agree that even if this never turns yuri ran is so gay men don't even register for her?

joined Apr 15, 2011

Ok can we all just agree that even if this never turns yuri ran is so gay men don't even register for her?

@Rose, that may not be the case. Personally, I think Ran is just Ran. She does not seem mousey nor does she come off as "so gay men don't even register." but that's just my opinion. More so, Ran's character could go either way or both ways. we just do not know. until Higashiyama-san gives us clear direction for both Ran and Keiko's character, we can only speculate.

but isn't that what makes this story so deliciously frustrating and keeps us coming back for more? I know some may disagree, but the uncertainty is kinda refreshing. I personally think that once Ran or Keiko confesses their feelings to the other, this story will lose its magic. but again, that's just my opinion.

joined May 17, 2013

Guy's, I think you just need to lose hope like me. I've given up hope that this will turn into yuri later down the line and it's made reading this much better. Give in! Become overwhelmed by hopelessness like me and change your reading experience for the better!

I think it's time to concede that this is just a nice slice of life manga about 2 roommates.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Guy's, I think you just need to lose hope like me. I've given up hope that this will turn into yuri later down the line and it's made reading this much better. Give in! Become overwhelmed by hopelessness like me and change your reading experience for the better!

I think it's time to concede that this is just a nice slice of life manga about 2 roommates.

NO at the very least i consider ran to be gay, i will never give up on yuri!
all the lesbians and non lesbian yuri fansout there, they all want to see this turn yuri, i cant give up now after coming so far, for all the yuri fans in the world i will believe! * gets powerup from the power of yuri and goes ssjgodyuri *

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

2 very cute roommates who belong together, yes.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

What are you on about
I've no need for yuri as long as there's stretching fueling my will

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

A true warrior indeed.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What are you on about

Teach me your ways, sensei!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014
  • Insert generic speech about how its wrong that you all lost your sense of duty to the yuri gods here and how i will fight to the last person *

• insert stock "YEAH!" from crowd *

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014
  • Insert generic speech about how its wrong that you all lost your sense of duty to the yuri gods here and how i will fight to the last person *

Well i can draw my own yuris so i'm kinda on the clear
YEEEEEAAAH

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Well i can draw my own yuris so i'm kinda on the clear
YEEEEEAAAH

Seriously though i want to see one time where the generic invigorating speech doesn't work and the bad guy wins cause of it XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.