Forum › Stretch discussion

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

No stretches for this chapter, apparently. So Keiko just had intercourse for the sake of experiencing it, because sooner or later she's gonna have it anyway. What a half-baked philosophy.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

No stretches for this chapter, apparently. So Keiko just had intercourse for the sake of experiencing it, because sooner or later she's gonna have it anyway. What a half-baked philosophy.

Agreed, that's the kind of thing i think up when im more hammered than a white kid at a frat party.......so never.
Seriously so many things wrong with that, it could be for pleasure or maybe she was scared of being a virgin or anything and that would be a half decent reason but nope just doing it cause she was gonna have it anyway..........

last edited at Jun 5, 2014 9:26AM

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

What a chap... intense, but empty. I can't describe it, I just wait till the next one.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I kinda expected something like this since chapter1 ,but it's still hurt as hell when you get hit directly.
And on top of everything it's just a dang flashback,so I think I can keep this ride a bit longer.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'll be honest, this chapter makes me think a yuri end is even more likely. Not like she'd be the first lesbian-in-denial who'd had sex with a dude because of societal expectations before realizing her true self.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I'll be honest, this chapter makes me think a yuri end is even more likely. Not like she'd be the first lesbian-in-denial who'd had sex with a dude because of societal expectations before realizing her true self.

Pretty much, though i don't think her reasoning was done very well tbh, maybe it was just the wording IDK

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Pretty much, though i don't think her reasoning was done very well tbh, maybe it was just the wording IDK

Well, she was what, still in high school at that point? And an outsider with a bad home life to boot, not surprising she made bad decisions.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Well, she was what, still in high school at that point? And an outsider with a bad home life to boot, not surprising she made bad decisions.

again its not her decision that rubs me the wrong way, its either the way its presented or the wording, i honestly cant tell which.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I'll be honest, this chapter makes me think a yuri end is even more likely.

I so want this... lol

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Have to agree. Probably the first time yuri has come across as a real possibility in my mind. Very interested to see how all the rest of her sex life was, if that's touched on further (really feels like it ought to be). Because loveless sex is just great.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Have to agree. Probably the first time yuri has come across as a real possibility in my mind. Very interested to see how all the rest of her sex life was, if that's touched on further (really feels like it ought to be). Because loveless sex is just great.

im going to assume this last part is sarcasm, but with the things i have seen its getting hard to tell

last edited at Jun 5, 2014 10:31AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'll agree with you there, up to fairly recently I just assumed there'd be a noncommital end where she and Ran just keep going as roommates without anything really deep happening. But thanks to this, I've got a more definite feelling about a potential ending.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I'll agree with you there, up to fairly recently I just assumed there'd be a noncommital end where she and Ran just keep going as roommates without anything really deep happening. But thanks to this, I've got a more definite feelling about a potential ending.

*le-gasp!

you mean we will have a recent long-running series with yuri the doesn't include forced drama like citrus and actually incorporates it well!? what sorcery is this!?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

A thing that comes clear for this is that Keiko has a LOT of issues and her having sex in the spur of the moment was she kind of copying her mother behavior (since implies she was one to sleep around after her marriage ended) with Keiko not fully understanding what is she doing, in that sense, is a pretty faithful rendering on how things are with teenagers nowadays.

And I agree, this chapter makes more than likely a yuri ending.

^ Just for the record, on Citrus the characters are teenagers while here we have adults. Isn't comparable at all. If anything The Feelings we all must endure is one series we could compare this.

last edited at Jun 5, 2014 10:44AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

^Keiko was also a teenager when she was going through all this, and the age of the characters has no impact on whether or not the drama is forced, argument is null.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

*le-gasp!

you mean we will have a recent long-running series with yuri the doesn't include forced drama like citrus and actually incorporates it well!? what sorcery is this!?

Oh! Shots fired at a big fat target!
Hard to miss.

last edited at Jun 5, 2014 10:52AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

*le-gasp!

Oh! Shots fired at a big fat target!
Hard to miss.

well i could go for the less obvious one but it would probably cause a crapstorm so i wont ;)

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I'm also quite surprised this was not a happy stretching chapter. Can this series really survive with three straight chapters focused on actual development? I hope not.

im going to assume this last part is sarcasm, but with the things i have seen its getting hard to tell

Yes, absolutely. Though I do find it to be a very strong story element when used well.

well i could go for the less obvious one but it would probably cause a crapstorm so i wont ;)

By all means, please do.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

all right one point for world wide het brainwash.

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

I don't get having sex just for the sake of saying you're not a virgin anymore, I also don't get loveless sex (i mean i get it, but i don't condone it)

the societal burden placed on both sexes to be experienced in bed is just terrible. though for a girl to be a virgin past 18 isn't as bad as a guy being a virgin past 18, because people label you as some kind of freak that doesn't have a sex drive. (bear with me here, i am a guy, so i have never been in the situation of "female virgin 18+" so if i misspoke or your situation was different, i sincerely apologize, this is just what i have experienced in my life)

I just... the reasoning behind this situation (and others like it that have been mentioned) is just so stupid its painful, even more so because I related to keiko for 21 chapters.... still rooting for her though. i really hope if nothing else she is happy in the end. i would even forgo a yuri ending if she turned out happy.

last edited at Jun 5, 2014 11:53AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

because people label you as some kind of freak that doesn't have a sex drive.

asexuals are not freaks.

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

because people label you as some kind of freak that doesn't have a sex drive.

asexuals are not freaks.

-_- i said they label you as a freak, i didn't say they were. if i thought that i wouldn't be here, and i wouldn't be a social liberal/progressive either :P

just that in my high school life if you were a guy and not sexually active, you were automatically labeled.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

^Keiko was also a teenager when she was going through all this, and the age of the characters has no impact on whether or not the drama is forced, argument is null.

Not really, were we follow Keiko's story when she was a teenager then it would be an apt comparison. You could compare Citrus with Prism since we are following the stories of two teenager lesbians but Prism focus on how they relationship impacts with their world while Citrus focus on the relationship itself.

The age of the characters does have an impact since on both series they're written accordingly to their ages, Citrus characters tend to overblown things just like a teenager does and lacking any kind of stable adult figure on their lives they sort things as they go (and can). On Stretch while is obvious that Keiko never fully matured, she does have that stable presence in Ran and her friends, whom being more mature and experienced can sort things out without drama.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Not really, were we follow Keiko's story when she was a teenager then it would be an apt comparison. You could compare Citrus with Prism since we are following the stories of two teenager lesbians but Prism focus on how they relationship impacts with their world while Citrus focus on the relationship itself.

The age of the characters does have an impact since on both series they're written accordingly to their ages, Citrus characters tend to overblown things just like a teenager does and lacking any kind of stable adult figure on their lives they sort things as they go (and can). On Stretch while is obvious that Keiko never fully matured, she does have that stable presence in Ran and her friends, whom being more mature and experienced can sort things out without drama.

Re-read please, i said it does not impact on whether the drama is forced or to put it simply: if the writing is bad it is still bad regardless of character ages

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Re-read please, i said it does not impact on whether the drama is forced or to put it simply: if the writing is bad it is still bad regardless of character ages

The writing on both series is pretty good though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.