Forum › Happy End For You discussion

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

So bullying weak people is okay and 'civilized' and it's the victim fault for being too weak according to you but retaliating is 'brutish' and 'uncivilized', at least try to be consistent, if might makes right then they got what they deserved 'it's their fault for being too weak' after all isn't it? And she didn't gouge out their eyes wtf are you talking about?

Bullying weak people will make them strong if they can learn from it. If instead of feeling sorry for themselves all the time and blaming others they take a stand and learn to fight back and in the process become a stronger person, than yes it's ok to bully weak people. I'm saying torture is brutish and uncivilized. Especially when those girls did nothing wrong. They're teenagers! The victim won't be scared by pranks, but those girls will now have physical and emotional scars. And I did say it was ok to rough the attacker up, "leave bruises" but what she did was straight up psychotic and crossed a line. And in the last panel you can see a girl with an eye patch. Put two and two together when she talked about stabbing them. Your eyes are not coming back from being stabbed

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm calling an end to the "It's okay to bully weak people" side of this discussion.

You want to keep talking about the actual story go ahead. But otherwise, drop it.

Gaelio
joined Mar 5, 2018

Perfect! Except maybe yandere part.
And she didn't lost her eye. It's just a patch to hide her black eye.

I always wonder where the hell are the parents/teachers/police in these kinds of story

Depends. Parents maybe too busy at jobs, teachers don't give a heck and police overload with things a lot worse so they didn't care about "minor" cases like this one.

I almost killed on of the bullies back in my school days. I'm glad I didn't. Because literally no one cares if you're bullied or not, but if you kill someone you're became a murderer and this will have a lot of bad consequences for you.

Actually teachers can and MUST stop this. When I saw someone being bullied I just make sit down all bullies to their sorry asses and tell them that if I see that again they WILL regret it. And lucky me because I have some degree of freedom and I can just literally throw out and ban from attending my classes anyone who troubles their classmates or interfere with my lessons. Sometimes their parents bring them back but I always make one condition that this never ever happen again. And they didn't promise it to me, they promise it to their parents so if anything this will be their family problems, not mine.

Well said! And keep it going, I'm sure that's what benefits everyone

joined Mar 3, 2017

Ooooo-ho-hokay. I don’t know which is scarier: little miss yandere, or the fact that her girlfriend is totally okay with her being like that.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Ooooo-ho-hokay. I don’t know which is scarier: little miss yandere, or the fact that her girlfriend is totally okay with her being like that.

Co-dependent relationships ... more fucked up than they sound.

0000slan1
joined Apr 7, 2018

So bullying weak people is okay and 'civilized' and it's the victim fault for being too weak according to you but retaliating is 'brutish' and 'uncivilized', at least try to be consistent, if might makes right then they got what they deserved 'it's their fault for being too weak' after all isn't it? And she didn't gouge out their eyes wtf are you talking about?

Bullying weak people will make them strong if they can learn from it. If instead of feeling sorry for themselves all the time and blaming others they take a stand and learn to fight back and in the process become a stronger person, than yes it's ok to bully weak people. I'm saying torture is brutish and uncivilized. Especially when those girls did nothing wrong. They're teenagers! The victim won't be scared by pranks, but those girls will now have physical and emotional scars. And I did say it was ok to rough the attacker up, "leave bruises" but what she did was straight up psychotic and crossed a line. And in the last panel you can see a girl with an eye patch. Put two and two together when she talked about stabbing them. Your eyes are not coming back from being stabbed

Except most people who have been bullied don't become stronger, this isn't a fucking shonen, they either stay the same, become even weaker or they become bitter and fucked up. And they did nothing wrong really ?! If no one put the bullies to their place and stop them then they become worse, and things slowly escalate, you seem to think that bullying is just a bunch of harmless pranks, bullying can get extremely violent and fucked up real quick, so do we wait until things go to far and the victim has a mental breakdown or kill herself? Oh but I forgot it's her fault for being too weak amiright? This is not how you make people stronger, quite the opposite, but the fact that you said that there is no bullying in the adult world just show your ignorance, it takes a different form but it still exist. And if she had gouge out their eyes there would be blood, a lot of blood on panel 18 close to their heads, there is nothing, and no police investigation after someone got their eyes gouge out? Yeah sure. There is no real evidence.

PS: I only saw Nezchan post after writing this so delete this if you want.

last edited at May 28, 2018 4:47PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sibyllalal, please. Can we leave it at that?

last edited at May 28, 2018 4:48PM

0000slan1
joined Apr 7, 2018

Sure thing.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Lol wait a minute, why are you begging? Why don't you enforce your rule? Just admit you're biased and have no real business being a moderator

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Lol wait a minute, why are you begging? Why don't you enforce your rule? Just admit you're biased and have no real business being a moderator

Well, okay. I'll enforce Rule One since you seem to have an utter lack of self-control.

Have a nice life.

Insignificant
6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

Just marvelous ending, marvelous. It'd be great if they really lost their eye's.

joined Oct 21, 2013

You know what would be great? A sequel where the trio licking each others' wounds (literally and figuratively) and rebranding themselves as the chuunibyou trio.

joined Dec 4, 2016

You know what would be great? A sequel where the trio licking each others' wounds (literally and figuratively) and rebranding themselves as the chuunibyou trio.

This. Can't take it as serious manga when they act like edgy chuunibyou instead.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

No! This is beyond violence. This is madness. ....

NO! THIS IS SPARTA!

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Pretty neat. I dont even care about the bullies getting what they deserved, but I liked the gimmick between the 2 mcs.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Didn't even preform the black sacrament with their bodies, what a weakling.

TacoAlPastor
Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

What the hell was That?

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Hahahahaha the amount of comments on this one shot definitely reflects the craziness of it.
Loved it in a fucked up way!!!

last edited at May 28, 2018 6:57PM

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Somehow, this is better than I expected for a story with a Violence tag. Though it definitely deserves a Yandere tag.

I liked this, even though I think both Violence and bullying are bad.

last edited at May 28, 2018 7:47PM

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

Just marvelous ending, marvelous. It'd be great if they really lost their eye's.

oh my! no! what would be the concequences for ichii? she would be expelled or worse... but i really agree with you this revenge is reeeeeally satisfying!

last edited at May 28, 2018 7:49PM

joined May 26, 2016

I always wonder where the hell are the parents/teachers/police in these kinds of story

They tend to honestly not know or in most cases not care because it affect the image of the school or themselves. I use to get bullied quite abit when i was younger and it was some real nasty stuff. The teachers and my own classmates would even ignore it. The kids in question figured I was a easy target since I honestly had no "parent" figure other then my sister who was raising me the whole mess went on for quite a long time I thought about killing myself at one point to I ended up snapping an assaulting one of them with a knife i stole then they "cared".

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Maybe because I didn't check the tags earlier, I was thinking, "those fucking cunts are going to get away with it, aren't they?" But then I was pleasantly surprised by the ending. What a lovely story.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

She was led away by them, they were trying to beat her but she beat them instead so I dont see why this isnt right, it's just self defence.

You would just stand there and get yourself beaten?

last edited at May 28, 2018 10:15PM

joined Jul 21, 2016

Didn't see that coming! Nice!

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

next time put the yandere tag, i don't like to read these kind of things, thank you =3

To reply you must either login or sign up.