Forum › That Red On Me discussion

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Senpai and Towada are dating

So the MC assumes, but it isn't actually confirmed. Towada leaves with the lipstick on every time, so if they were kissing senpai would have already tried it in a way

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Senpai and Towada are dating

So the MC assumes, but it isn't actually confirmed. Towada leaves with the lipstick on every time, so if they were kissing senpai would have already tried it in a way

My bad, I didn't realise it was a sequel

joined Jan 12, 2018

Last two panels on page 34 are pure harassment. It makes me feel so uncomfortable.

Severa%20icon
joined Sep 3, 2016

Idk why but the sequel actually feels like it had more emotion in It? Kinda liked it better than the first.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"I'm positive" looks like a clumsy translation. I understand the meaning, which is that she's sure that from the beginning she was more attracted to Towada than to Sempai, but this translation sounds off.

i wish I could read the raw to check.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

That was pretty good. Very impactful ending after some solid emotional build-up. It's good to see a character struggling to reconcile her feelings like this.

joined Jun 6, 2017

Damn, this is a ship I can go with! I ship it!

joined Jun 6, 2017

Idk why but it just feels so right!!!

joined Dec 4, 2016

Expecting the usual plain girl x popular girl story.. and damn the twist is so good.

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Okay, so this is what I understand from this sequel, Towada and Haru-senpai are dating, Towada is friends with Suzuki and are also classmates. Towada and Haru-senpai are both in love with each other if you will re-read the first installment of this story. But in this sequel when Towada found out that Suzuki actually "liked" Haru-senpai, I guess she was hurt and felt liked she was just being used to get close to Haru-senpai and their friendship wasn't real, but in truth Suzuki actually like Towada.

So in conclusion, I think that this is a one-sided love of Suzuki with regards to Towada. (Just check Towada's reaction on the first page of this sequel) Also note the step Towada deliberately took with Haru-senpai on the first installment, which was unexpected with her personality.

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

It may be cheating but I just like this pairing better sorry

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Oooooh this is getting interesting, mangaka spoke of a sequel but that was like 2 years ago! Gah, once again with feeling I guess, looking forward to the next instalment

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Man I'm a sucker for this kind of thing. Sequel better be coming, and it better be dripping with drama

Furiously seconded!

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Noooo, this is good but why... why does it have to poke its finger into that one bad muddy grey area called "love triangle". Well, at this point all we know is Suzuki leaning in to kiss Towada, so it is technically not NTR yet (also, yes, the kiss at the end of prequel also doesn't really confirm Towada and Haru-senpai's relationship either). I guess nothing is final here, so I am open to either ending (silently rooting for Suzuki). But if Towada and Haru-senpai WAS dating before this sequel and Towada responds to Suzuki in the next sequel (please tell me there is one), then I will hate the both of them for the rest of my life (though they would probably receive my blessing as well lmao).

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

I love Trangle Love Drama xD plz continue! I want to see who she gonna pick! I hope she pick Suzuki x3

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Noooo, this is good but why... why does it have to poke its finger into that one bad muddy grey area called "love triangle". Well, at this point all we know is Suzuki leaning in to kiss Towada, so it is technically not NTR yet (also, yes, the kiss at the end of prequel also doesn't really confirm Towada and Haru-senpai's relationship either). I guess nothing is final here, so I am open to either ending (silently rooting for Suzuki). But if Towada and Haru-senpai WAS dating before this sequel and Towada responds to Suzuki in the next sequel (please tell me there is one), then I will hate the both of them for the rest of my life (though they would probably receive my blessing as well lmao).

Towada and Haru were probably dating by the end of the first story—they both told each other they liked each other, and kissed at least. And they're clearly still dating in the second story. Also Suzuki definitely does kiss Towada. The last page is a close-up of their lips touching.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but Suzuki kissed Towada even though she knew Towada was dating Haru. Sometimes that happens in life.

joined Feb 3, 2016

Towada x Suzuki all the way!!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

That was really nice, a nice twist as well :) definitely enjoyed it to the fullest.

joined May 22, 2018

Awwww!!! Where's the rest??? owo

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Man I'm a sucker for this kind of thing. Sequel better be coming, and it better be dripping with drama

XD Hahaha
I know right. This is like the only story where I want lots of angst. Heh heh heh!

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I'm sorry to break it to you, but Suzuki kissed Towada even though she knew Towada was dating Haru. Sometimes that happens in life.

Ah yes I know that. I am perfectly fine with what Suzuki was doing actually, the main point here is how Towada will respond. It will be super disappointing if she does kiss Suzuki back because then it is definitely cheating.

Towada and Haru were probably dating by the end of the first story—they both told each other they liked each other, and kissed at least. And they're clearly still dating in the second story. Also Suzuki definitely does kiss Towada. The last page is a close-up of their lips touching.

Nothing is explicitly stated though so there is always a chance the author uses that to get away with the plot / NTR thingy (that would be too boring so I hope not)

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

I really liked how this turned out. I need moarrr. How can it just end there D;

I also like this pair a lot more than the one with Senpai. They feel more equal. I know it's not a huge age gap, but at 14 and 17/18 it makes me feel awkward. But maybe i feel this way because i didn't really care for senpai and she came across as kinda sleazy.

Yeah, i'm exactly the same. I ship Towada and Suzuki completely. It's feels natural.

Towada and Haru-senpai just dont feel right. i dont feel the real love that i do from Towada and Suzuki.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I love Miyuki-sensei works, but her gaps are WAY too large, HER KISS for example has been first released back in 2015 and to date 8 chapters, and now we got this sequel to a previous work released 2 years ago, I'm delighted and sad at the same time because God knows how long till she releases the next sequel, 2021 being optimistic much?
sigh

IridescentBisexual
Catradora
joined Nov 23, 2016

WHAT THE FUCK NO I NEED MORE

IridescentBisexual
Catradora
joined Nov 23, 2016

I actually like Towada and Suzuki waaayy better nnymbmfkbntr they're so cute and them being together feels more right??

To reply you must either login or sign up.