Forum › Shadow Love discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

For many mangakas, NTR happens situationally for drama. A Mira character normally doesn't have commitment/issues, but if they do, they'd only have NTR 'to make the sex hotter.' She comes from a sexier universe than we live in.

I think no actual polyamorous 'bians were harmed making the doujin: The school drama - it's all role-play "to make the sex hotter."

"Maho, you BITCH!"

"HIKARI, I'M SO SORRY!"

"I'mm .... "

"Me too!"

last edited at Nov 1, 2017 4:16PM

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Not What I usually expected but the story was great

Octave00
joined Sep 23, 2014

Mira knows how to cherish a lesbian's heart, as always I'm grateful :)

last edited at Nov 1, 2017 8:47PM

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Cute. I wasn't really feeling the sex scenes in this one, but I liked the story.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I check Dynasty everyday but how could I miss this in the front page lol. Anyway, that's a pretty good one. Idk if I would like to see an alternate ending where Hikari and Maho ends up together but I'm quite satisfied with Hakari x Ai.

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Yeah I think this actually would be much better without the sex scenes, they got in the way.... Not gonna lie Hikari's still kinda a bitch, she literally outed her best friend, but she's flawed and I like that too.
Two unrequited-love best friends get over their crushes that won't work out and date each other instead.... I really like the dialogue between Miyako and Ai at the end too. Thanks Mira-sensei as always :)

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Liked how pushy Ai was, drama and angst is the best with a happy ending.

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

Oh wow, everyone is terrible. Everyone is either a bitch or an ass and the only character that i like is Ai, the story is kind of a mess. The good thing is its more story focus and not all sex and romance focus I expected from mira. My least like mira's work or possibly the worst mira work? In my opinion atleast. *sigh, i shouldnt criticise a manga where the main thing is sex.

last edited at Nov 20, 2017 9:33AM

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

last edited at Nov 23, 2017 5:02AM

10350345_10203915261036022_4042905298182130354_n
joined Mar 1, 2015

Wow! For some reason I love the story..Hesitated at first because of the Love Triangle tag but that went better than expected..Especially with what Ai said at the end that if Hikari tell her Let's break up even as a joke she would lash on her since I thought she was just using her but I guess she really falls inlove with her..

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Dead Meme

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Hikari doesn't deserve Ai or Maho. Miyako is a pure soul that just wanted to be gay in peace probs. And I'm still a sucker for Mira works.

(Also I couldn't stop thinking "Maki" everytime Ai appeared.)

joined Apr 29, 2018

am i the only one who liked hikari's characters? i feel bad for her. of course she did mistakes but it was because she has difficulties dealing with unrequited love, at that age that's normal she reacts like this she was suffering and spending time with the one she loved without being able to confess didn't make things better. she couldn't let go and that's why ai was kinda pushy. some way to tell hikari "just let go". for someone who only tried to get hikari out of maho and miyako's way ai really cared about hikari and was more compassionate than anyone in this story (even more than this idiot maho who don't see anything even if it's right in front of her nose and this miyako b*tch just telling hikari couldn't be honnest with her feellings and was pathetic! well if you weren't there hikari would have confessed you b*tchlus she don't have a word to say because she was just a coward who gave up on her first love because she feared her mother she don't even know what is urequited love so how could she say such things about hikari when she don't even know what she's going through! in contrarise ai knew how it felt because of what happened with miyako) hikari could have tried to break their relationship but she never thought about it once! all she needed was to move on.

last edited at May 21, 2018 12:21PM

Suguru-doujima-136886
joined Sep 20, 2017

Hikari is the best character.
I will always defend characters that are bitches/do bad things out of desperation.

joined Aug 23, 2018

Really liked this one, was expecting at the end that Ai and Miyako were in a cahoots to break up a friendship by just getting with Hikari and Maho for a bet or something.But it ended up on a happy note, maybe a end of a friendship as Hikari is probably copped on that Maho is a bit of a dunce. All the characters are flawed, Maho is a bit of a dumbass and probably a heartless one as Ai says,and Ai probably suits Hikari better anyway. Also like that Ai and Miyako both dislike each others partners.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Really liked this one, was expecting at the end that Ai and Miyako were in a cahoots to break up a friendship by just getting with Hikari and Maho for a bet or something.But it ended up on a happy note, maybe a end of a friendship as Hikari is probably copped on that Maho is a bit of a dunce. All the characters are flawed, Maho is a bit of a dumbass and probably a heartless one as Ai says,and Ai probably suits Hikari better anyway. Also like that Ai and Miyako both dislike each others partners.

That friendship needed to end. As much as I agree that characters that are slow to notice their feelings don't really have anyone to blame (no, not themselves either), I dislike dense characters even more. Especially when they're selectively-dense.

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

For whatever reason this hurt my heart, like real bad ;-;

joined Apr 11, 2022

Sorry but I just can't like Maho haha. And I don't mind if we get a bit more, like a scene where Hikari told Maho she used to like her, before ending their friendship. After all, Maho is head over heels with Miyako, so missing a childhood friend that she was just (unconsciously) using isn't a big deal lol. Also, just my opinion, but I doubt Maho and Miyako's relationship would last long. Like, I don't see their personality match, and if something goes wrong, looks like Miyako is the type to just cut tie with Maho without thinking twice lol. Wonder what would happen if Maho was alone in the end. Girl should be heartbroken as least once to know being kind to the point of oblivious won't get everything in your favor.

Meanwhile, Hikari and Ai is so cute together.

last edited at Oct 5, 2023 4:55AM

joined Apr 11, 2022

am i the only one who liked hikari's characters? i feel bad for her. of course she did mistakes but it was because she has difficulties dealing with unrequited love, at that age that's normal she reacts like this she was suffering and spending time with the one she loved without being able to confess didn't make things better. she couldn't let go and that's why ai was kinda pushy. some way to tell hikari "just let go". for someone who only tried to get hikari out of maho and miyako's way ai really cared about hikari and was more compassionate than anyone in this story (even more than this idiot maho who don't see anything even if it's right in front of her nose and this miyako b*tch just telling hikari couldn't be honnest with her feellings and was pathetic! well if you weren't there hikari would have confessed you b*tchlus she don't have a word to say because she was just a coward who gave up on her first love because she feared her mother she don't even know what is urequited love so how could she say such things about hikari when she don't even know what she's going through! in contrarise ai knew how it felt because of what happened with miyako) hikari could have tried to break their relationship but she never thought about it once! all she needed was to move on.

Well said. Miyako only had one real dialogue at the end and I already dislike her lol. And if I understand it right, looks like she asked Ai to get in between them, so she could get a chance with Maho. And she had the nerve to trash talk Hikari lmao.

Now I want a sequel, maybe a few years in the future where they are in college or even working adults, where Hikari and Ai are still happy together, while Maho got dumped by Miyako and now has to open her eyes with everything, instead of seeing things how she pleases, without her so called best friend Hikari besides her anymore. She may or may not find love again, I don't care. Meanwhile Miyako falls in love again (reason she dumped Maho), only to keep getting rejected lol. Call me evil all you want, I just want to see these two heartbroken a bit instead of just hurting others, while living happily.

In the end, my least favorite Mira's work, along side Immoral Longings.

last edited at Oct 5, 2023 7:33AM

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

The story wasn't your typical forgone conclusion, and I was actually getting into it a little bit. The sex scenes were actually a distraction and I would have enjoyed this even more if they were toned down some.

joined Oct 25, 2010

Shadow Love is an interesting story about 4 girls who love each other! They just are unclear about whom their precious partner should be. Thankfully all has worked out with little pain and suffering!

To reply you must either login or sign up.