Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

joined Apr 29, 2018

The real problem for Tsu is being a non-siscon in a siscon universe. She should date the woman giving her advice, and her non-girlfriend should go "Find Her Sister on a Dating Site."

How do you know that Tsubomi is not actually a siscon in denial, and that her pursuit of Ayumu was partly out of a desire to "prove" that she's not a siscon?

What if... what if... she's a mom con!?!!?!

tsubomi was really into daidou. i don't think she is neither a siscon nor a huh... "momcon?" she really loved daidou and when she meet her in "find my sister on a dating site" she's still mad about what daidou did. i don't think she managed to get over her she was REALLY in love i think...

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

has there ever been a scene where it shows kuki's eyes?

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

See the thing is
Tsu has two cousins I don't think we've met yet.
So she still has two chances to fufill her incestual destiny in the mochiverse.

Mochi is Love

My bias is for the one on the right considering Tsu's tastes.

And now I don't have to feel bad about this whole ordeal and sayo can keep enjoying ayumu's sister seducing abs

DynastyMaker
Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

i'm disgusted! i feel completly deceived! poor tsubomi! so daidou was a b*tch from the begining! she did'nt even shown any remorse about litteraly breaking tsubomi! spoiler because when she meet tsubomi again she didn't even realised that tsubomi was hurt by what she did! she lives happily with her sister while tsubomi lives unhappy and full of hatred and all this b*tch find good to say is: "she wasn't like that back then" who's fault do you think it is?! you just broke her! NOW i really hate daidou! plus it was obvious that tsubomi still loved her even after all this time!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch41#2

Ayumu really should have been honest from the beginning

It's kinda hard to see her happy with Sayo now, knowing how terrible she was to Tsubomi

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Guys, do remember how Ayumu and Tsubomi broke up.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/met_my_sister_on_a_dating_site_ch09#1

I don't know about you, but back then it seemed like Ayumu's relationship with Tsubomi was a rather casual form of dating, given that she simply leaves in a huff rather than, say, scream in Ayumu's face about stringing her along so callously and cruelly. It makes the current arc look kinda weird in how seriously Tsubomi is taking the relationship.

last edited at May 2, 2018 7:15PM

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

I don't know about you, but back then it seemed like Ayumu's relationship with Tsubomi was a rather casual form of dating, given that she simply leaves in a huff rather than, say, scream in Ayumu's face about stringing her along so callously and cruelly. It makes the current arc look kinda weird in how seriously Tsubomi is taking the relationship.

Well, not to ruffle any feathers here, but I kinda suspect Mochi has forgotten writing that and is on the verge of contradicting her own narrative. Or maybe it counts as a retcon.
Boy, I sure do love when characters are retconned into being complete assholes.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Gaaaah, the wait!! Gaaaah, the cliffhangers!!! Gaaaah, Mooochiiii!!!!

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

i'm disgusted! i feel completly deceived! poor tsubomi! so daidou was a b*tch from the begining! she did'nt even shown any remorse about litteraly breaking tsubomi! spoiler because when she meet tsubomi again she didn't even realised that tsubomi was hurt by what she did! she lives happily with her sister while tsubomi lives unhappy and full of hatred and all this b*tch find good to say is: "she wasn't like that back then" who's fault do you think it is?! you just broke her! NOW i really hate daidou! plus it was obvious that tsubomi still loved her even after all this time!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch41#2

Ayumu really should have been honest from the beginning

It's kinda hard to see her happy with Sayo now, knowing how terrible she was to Tsubomi

you know what pisses me off the most? it's when sayo said: i can't believe you were in a relationship with this b*tch.
that is really unfair because Ayumu IS the real b*tch. it's exactly how you said! she wasn't honnest and even didn't care about being honnest some day! the reader's ending thinking that Tsubomi IS the bad guy but in contrarise! she is the victime. ayumu just dated a girl she didn't really love, this girl ended up taking their relationship really seriously (even thinking about getting married!) how does she think tsubomi was going to act after being so neglected by the one she loves? of course she is angry and she's right! and just for that this idiot sayo just say she's a "b*tch"? i was really mad when i saw that!

last edited at May 4, 2018 7:11PM

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Well, not to ruffle any feathers here, but I kinda suspect Mochi has forgotten writing that and is on the verge of contradicting her own narrative. Or maybe it counts as a retcon.
Boy, I sure do love when characters are retconned into being complete assholes.

I don't think it makes Ayumu a complete asshole more that she's just rather dense and we're seeing the Negative side of that now, in fact I actually like this because it builds depth for both characters since they were somewhat one note before, that being said I really hope Tsubomi gets a new girlfriend who loves and appreciates her like she deserves.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

What even is this anymore... Although, whatserface casually opening her shirt did make me smile, which this manga hasn't achieved in a while.

GiantEnemyShark
Stupidruby
joined Dec 30, 2017

Well,that escalated quickly...

Me!
joined Apr 14, 2018

what the fuck is this series anymore

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

So... That policewoman who arrested her is either a genuine police officer, or a very good actress who fooled Rei. Either way, she apparently wasn't in cahoots with her regarding that molesting incident.

... unless Rei was at least partially lying when she told what she told to this policewoman.

gwennie-chan
67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

the plot thickens boing-boings

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

i think maybe this series suffers from a lack of focus

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

you say that as if this had a focus to begin with. im just hre for mochi's narratives

joined Sep 28, 2015

I guess this maybe explains how she avoided jail lol.

last edited at May 7, 2018 10:25PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Curiouser and curiouser.

still better than citrus

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Even cops can't resist the siren call of dem titties.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Grope The Police coming straight from the underground

joined Aug 13, 2017

seriously are people trying to explain mochi narrative? wtf? it is just a fun yuri comedy manga men...

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Corrupting a police woman?!

Tsk tsk

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

XD Meanwhile I lost it because of the censor they used for her nipples. How did mochi pick that one? XD Pretty hilarious

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Focus? Focus of what? Story?Yuri? Comedy? Boob? Character Development? Continuity? Beetle Sex?

Gotta admit there're a lot going on and a lot of couples all over the place, but that's totally not the bad thing at all,right?

To reply you must either login or sign up.