Forum › Summer Fuse discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Good for the older woman, I say. It worked, too.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Was a cute story well worth the read.

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018
Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

keep your hand off my girl ,
or I'll cut your hand n beat you to death by it

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/summer_fuse#11
Daaaaaaam, so smooth

Best moment. I actually went back to check and it annoyed me too x)

joined Oct 9, 2011

Sequel please.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

what a lovely story. my cold dead heart is melting.

last edited at Apr 26, 2018 8:03PM

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Kawaii desu

Profile%20pic123124
joined Sep 14, 2017

short but so touching <3

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

A lot of Oneshots like these feel more like the first chapter to a full length series rather then a short self-contained story. Y'know, like a pilot episode of some sort.

A lot of Oneshots like these feel more like the first chapter to a full length series rather then a short self-contained story. Y'know, like a pilot episode of some sort.

From what I understand, a lot of them are that way. If they are well received then they will become serialized, if not it won't have to worry about getting axed.

There are a number of series I have seen that start with a zeroth chapter, from where they began as oneshots (Though the base concept often gets changed once serialized.)

last edited at Apr 26, 2018 9:41PM by

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Never let the faucet of original short shorts stop please.

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

This is so cute. I love momoto's works.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

when I read those "bruh stop going after girlz" lines my reaction was "stop being such a shitty person to the gay girl, creepy bastard!" then the older girl went and "yo hands off ma gerl dud" and me be like "oh, that works too! Way to go, older lady!"

ikr, it was too much even for a joke. I was like, the Heck dude! mind ur own business

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

when I read those "bruh stop going after girlz" lines my reaction was "stop being such a shitty person to the gay girl, creepy bastard!" then the older girl went and "yo hands off ma gerl dud" and me be like "oh, that works too! Way to go, older lady!"

ikr, it was too much even for a joke. I was like, the Heck dude! mind ur own business

Damn right..that dude needs to fck off xD who the hell cares if she wants girls...

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

i'm so descriptive

Oh come on, guys like that are the real best friend. They will insult you (and your ancestors) when ever they have a chance, but in the hard time, they are the one who support you the most.
In this case, the guy was just an air head and teases the black hair girl. Like my friends teasing each other "Bro you will never get a wife, become a gay already"

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

From what I understand, a lot of them are that way. If they are well received then they will become serialized, if not it won't have to worry about getting axed.

There are a number of series I have seen that start with a zeroth chapter, from where they began as oneshots (Though the base concept often gets changed once serialized.)

A good example is Kase-san. In fact, that origin as a oneshot is why it has the silly chapter naming; the artist just decided to keep calling the subsequent installments "Kase-san and X" and it went from there.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The two friends only got in her way, they were not supportive at all (at least her girl friend was useful at the end, though)

last edited at Apr 27, 2018 12:00AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Simple yet so good.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

keep your hand off my girl ,
or I'll cut your hand n beat you to death by it

You forgot the tape it to a stick part.
Beating people to death with [x] on a stick is much faster.

joined Sep 11, 2014

i'm so descriptive

Oh come on, guys like that are the real best friend. They will insult you (and your ancestors) when ever they have a chance, but in the hard time, they are the one who support you the most.
In this case, the guy was just an air head and teases the black hair girl. Like my friends teasing each other "Bro you will never get a wife, become a gay already"

It comes off as being insensitive to gay people to tell them to just stick to being straight, even as a joke, because there are many people who will say the same thing but in a hateful way.

For example, my mother says I should try out being with men whenever she sees me broken hearted, and while she has good intentions, it also means to me that she doesn't quite believe that I can only like women and sees being gay as a phase. And it's upsetting despite what tone she says these types of things in.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Given the way she had Tsuchiya react, I don't think the author thought it was very funny, either.

last edited at Apr 27, 2018 2:35AM

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

When the older lady actually confronted the dude, i cheered. It was like a "she actually said it!" type of moment.

Anyway, more Age Gap stories are always welcome <3

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

i'm so descriptive

It comes off as being insensitive to gay people to tell them to just stick to being straight, even as a joke, because there are many people who will say the same thing but in a hateful way.

For example, my mother says I should try out being with men whenever she sees me broken hearted, and while she has good intentions, it also means to me that she doesn't quite believe that I can only like women and sees being gay as a phase. And it's upsetting despite what tone she says these types of things in.

Saying horrible, incentive stuff, to your close friends, is a guy thing. One time, my mother over heard me talking, with my friends. She was appalled by what she heard. Afterwards, she asked me do you guys even like each other?

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Saying horrible, incentive stuff, to your close friends, is a guy thing. One time, my mother over heard me talking, with my friends. She was appalled by what she heard. Afterwards, she asked me do you guys even like each other?

My point is guys loves teasing his friends, no matter they're male or female (Oh and especially when they know you failed to approach a girl, you're done for with them).
To outsiders, that can be seen as heavily offends, but to the "offended" person it's just casual joke.
As you can see, the guy in this manga just an idiot type of friend, he couldn't even read the mood and the other girl had to drag him out.
Hell, this is the first time I justify for a guy in yuri

To reply you must either login or sign up.