Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016
Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

IT'S HAPPENING

This is such a big thing and people don't even realize it yet in anime communities. I'm just waiting to watch the news blow up. I've also been saying for a long time it wouldn't happen till at least the play arc ends what we are in now.

last edited at Apr 24, 2018 12:11PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

IT'S HAPPENING

Yes!!!!!!!!!

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

IT'S HAPPENING

I am now going to go do the happy dance, bit undigfied for someone of my age, but what the fuck!

joined Jun 12, 2015

I will only rejoice when they announce it's at least a full court and handled by a good team

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Holy shit, when was the last time we got an adaptation of actually good romance series? Please don't fuck this up...

Now that Citrus and Bloom Into You are (will be) adapted, the logical progression has to be Kase-san, right?

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Phew. Oh boy. Gosh!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

But is not CGI by Millepensee ... what's the point?

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Now that Citrus and Bloom Into You are (will be) adapted, the logical progression has to be Kase-san, right?

If that summer OVA does well, maybe.

But is not CGI by Millepensee ... what's the point?

It might get a wonky low-budget adaptation with a het original ending, so there's still something to anticipate.

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

The only thing that is almost already confirmed to make me sad is the character design botchering. It's not that I wasn't expecting something of the such to happen in case we ever had an announcement like this, it's that I'd be sad regardless because I am a nitpicky idiot who can't settle for less than the original. This has cured me as a person and sinner.

IT'S HAPPENING

AWESOME! Oh man this makes me so happy right now. c:
I just didn't expect this at all. xD

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

Not that Moetron is untrustworthy, but I can't seem to find source other than them. Anyone knows?

joined Mar 15, 2017

Not that Moetron is untrustworthy, but I can't seem to find source other than them. Anyone knows?

This seems to be an accidental leak of an image from Dengeki's site. The proper announcement hasn't been made yet, but the next issue of Dengeki Daioh is out on the 27th and it's definitely featuring YagaKimi heavily (cover, bonus item, etc.). An announcement on the net might come slightly ahead of that.

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

Ah, I see. Sit back and enjoy the ride, alright.

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

It's on the magazine cover.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

^

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^Our cuties! I want the new chapter now. (I’m not bugging any scanner, translator, etc. about anything at all—I’ll be grateful whenever it appears. I just want it, is all.)

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

ANIME? Oh, boy...

HERE WE GO.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Bloom into You is getting an anime! https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-04-26/nio-nakatani-bloom-into-you-yuri-manga-gets-tv-anime-in-october/.130800

I'm so excited!

last edited at Apr 26, 2018 4:56AM

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

So the company doing it is Troyca, so more knowledgeable people than me, is that a good or bad sign?

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Bloom into You is getting an anime! https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-04-26/nio-nakatani-bloom-into-you-yuri-manga-gets-tv-anime-in-october/.130800

I'm so excited!

Should we be worried that the script writer for Hibike is writing this script too...? Also, how's this Troyca studio? I've never watched any of their anime, but they all seem reasonably good based on their concepts and reviews and whatnot. Re:Creators seems to have been pretty popular, so I'd hope that means they'll be able to give this the budget it deserves.

last edited at Apr 26, 2018 5:07AM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I am going right into cardiac arrest rn omg please please please don't fuck this up

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

So the company doing it is Troyca, so more knowledgeable people than me, is that a good or bad sign?

They did few shows, but all of them have good production value. Sakurako's Bones, Aldnoah Zero, Re:Creators.
I guess regardless of the budget they're getting, they'll probably try to keep their portfolio good. They also don't get a lot of projects, so they can put effort on this one.

Should we be worried that the script writer for Hibike is writing this script too...?

It's the opposite. He was probably one of the reason why Hibike is gayer than it was supposed to be. He did shows like Love Live, Chuu2 and recently YoriMoi. Most of his shows have some yuri subtext in it, so he probably likes to add it.
He's also an actual good writer, so she should make a good job adapting it.

Lawn
joined Jan 11, 2018

TROYCA isn't a studio I'm familiar with, but they seem good-ish.

Hibike's script writer is great, but I'm more worried about the director, Makoto Katou. He is a newbie director with only 1 more directing role.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Sakurako's direction is not bad at all, though. Nothing special, but not bad. Can't remember the specifics of the episodes he directed in Re: Creator, but that series in general had a strong direction. Its weak point was the script. So there's not much to worry so far.

To reply you must either login or sign up.