joined Jan 3, 2014

O///////O that was smooth holy shit

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

God. Give me more of this author.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Move over, Mochi Au Lait, I see a new fan favorite moving in.

RumpledForeSkiin
joined Jun 27, 2016

Which one is which? I could see them being either role.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Ayu's work is great, btw who puts on lipstick like that xD

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Move over, Mochi Au Lait, I see a new fan favorite moving in.

While it's definitely entertaining, I doubt mochi is gonna hafta move over for them lol. I just know I'm happy anytime I get some age gap! I still can't believe we're getting TWO age gap anime this year!! Just too awesome.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^Which two anime are you talking about?

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I actually prefer glasses, but whatever.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Wow, yet another good work from this author... In the same day omg ❤

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was nice. Could be longer, tho.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Is anyone noticing what i'm noticing?? points at new author bringing in great content

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

More office ladies! More adult yuri in general! Vive revolution!

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Sly OL is sly. X///3

joined Jan 10, 2017

This, don't leave us hanging.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Very nice even if short. But, is it just me or is that lipstick rather huge? Going by their name, maybe the mangaka has never seen one in rl so got the scale wrong lol.

last edited at Apr 23, 2018 1:13PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I still can't believe we're getting TWO age gap anime this year!! Just too awesome.

I think she/he is talking about "Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!", its not yuri though, but it seems to has a horny lolicon maid and the lil girl is resisting her, though it is tagged as shoujo ai so we don't know what might actually happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). and the other title is obviously "Happy Sugar Life".

last edited at Apr 23, 2018 7:44AM

joined Feb 1, 2018

Which one is which? I could see them being either role.

I know right! I'm left puzzling over this, is the dependable and cool short haired one the OL? Or is she a trendy student? Could the shy glasses-wearing one be the OL? So many questions.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I still can't believe we're getting TWO age gap anime this year!! Just too awesome.

I think she/he is talking about "Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!", its not yuri though, but it seems to has a horny lolicon maid and the lil girl is resisting her, though it is tagged as shoujo ai so we don't know what might actually happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). and the other title is obviously "Happy Sugar Life".

Wait a minute, come back. WHAT? Happy Sugar Life will become an anime? Are you serious or just messing with me?

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Yeah. Its supposed to start airing sometime in July according to MAL.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Wait a minute, come back. WHAT? Happy Sugar Life will become an anime? Are you serious or just messing with me?

I did not know this. I need to finished the updated chapters. Also, is the maid one the one with the little blonde girl claiming to be a witch, who friends with a glasses-wearing girl?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

This author is such a tease.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I have no idea which one's supposed to be the student and which one the OL, but this is great anyway.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPN_KYTa6tA

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

I did not know this. I need to finished the updated chapters. Also, is the maid one the one with the little blonde girl claiming to be a witch, who friends with a glasses-wearing girl?

Nope, it's this.

11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

I need more of this...

To reply you must either login or sign up.