Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

joined Oct 10, 2016

Nanoha? Does it have something secretly in common with Mahō Shōjo?

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

First work of this artist to be uploaded, and so far it's already a complete yes for me. Definitely looking forward to more!

Tumblr_mqinmkbx2d1rryr50o1_1280
joined Jun 11, 2013

This is my best friend......

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

It's super gay

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

This is so cute, I love it!

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

crosses fingers please let her be an alien, pretty please.

Fenart
joined Jul 22, 2017

9002 iq prediction

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This has been very enjoyable so far.

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

Looks like this series managed to stay in the first place of www.sunday-webry.com daily ranking.

fail

Sunday Webry is an official manga hosting site that Kovachi Luka uses, it has coins as currency. You can easily earn free coins after registering. Heck you don't even need to register if you use the mobile app, and you get 1000 bonus coin for free!
You can give 10 hearts at chapter's last page, and mark the series as favorite by clicking the star button.

Help Hana ni Arashi to stay on top ranking by spending free coins, giving hearts, and commenting each chapter~
Use this official app on your android if you have problem with playstore's region lock. You still get the 1000 bonus coins~

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 1:53PM

Unnamed%20(1)
joined May 12, 2015

So this is basically like a manga version of that one song by Hiragana Keyaki... and I love it. Best friends secretly dating is one of my favorite tropes especially if it's yuri.

Harumin_8018
joined Jan 19, 2018

They're so cuteeeeee KISS ALREADY

joined Dec 13, 2013

somehow i remember the yuri bingo from tumblr and the “ordinary friends” always comes to mind and its so funny.....

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I love it... but c'mon... hugging in shameful? Get over yourself, Japan. HUGS BETWEEN ALL LESBIANS NO SHAME!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I was hiding my true power, Son Goku!

joined Jun 30, 2016

Ahhh! yes! the boob power! these two are so cute!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

PasrahMiaw posted:

Looks like this series managed to stay in the first place of www.sunday-webry.com daily ranking.

https://s19.postimg.cc/a9qvst3bn/hana_ni_arashi_daily_ranking_1st_sunday-webry.com.jpg

Sunday Webry is an official manga hosting site that Kovachi Luka uses, it has coins as currency. You can easily earn free coins after registering. Heck you don't even need to register if you use the mobile app, and you get 1000 bonus coin for free!
You can give 10 hearts at chapter's last page, and mark the series as favorite by clicking the star button.

Help Hana ni Arashi to stay on top ranking by spending free coins, giving hearts, and commenting each chapter~
Use this official app on your android if you have problem with playstore's region lock. You still get the 1000 bonus coins~

And the second place is about a yaoi couple, I guess Japan is tired of the average shoujo/shonen already :p

last edited at Apr 19, 2018 10:39PM by Nezchan

Capture
joined Feb 5, 2017

And the second place is about a yaoi couple, I guess Japan is tired of the average shoujo/shonen already :p

Not just Japan, i am too. Still love shoujo though.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Look at that. Chidori can sass.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

soooo nice that they already have a good relationship. no pointless drama so far and both being hopelessly in love :) this is great

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

God this is too cute

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

PasrahMiaw posted:

https://s19.postimg.cc/a9qvst3bn/hana_ni_arashi_daily_ranking_1st_sunday-webry.com.jpg

And the second place is about a yaoi couple, I guess Japan is tired of the average shoujo/shonen already

Is that one manga about a husband and his wife(male)?.

last edited at Apr 19, 2018 10:38PM by Nezchan

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

What is the deal with these stupid region locks? What do they hope to accomplish? I'm glad comico doesn't do it for their app, though they did it for comico plus which folded in the end anyway. Are they just trying to NOT take my money? Comico has probably made a couple hundred off me by now at least...

last edited at Apr 19, 2018 10:38PM by Nezchan

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Very cute. Why do I get the feeling that when they are older Chidori will be a total heartbreaker, a mysterious, self-sufficient, tsundere and sexy one. Well, not breaking Nanoha's heart but maybe college guys and even (when she's a lot more older) her female co-workers.

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

This is so pure and qt

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

My dead gay ass was resurrected by this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.