Forum › Honkai Impact 3 - Violet Sea Story discussion

joined Jan 31, 2018

Well, this kind of clears some things up. Good to know Sin has literally always been a little shit whose best use is as a bullet sponge.

I've been playing... uh, I guess it's HI2? But the English translation is... uh, spotty. So it's often fairly confusing what's actually happening. I can say for sure, though, that Kiana is such a useless lesbian. Mei's never gonna take a hint at this rate.

You mean Guns Girl/Honkai Gakuen? Yeah, it's a bit confusing what the first Honkai/Houkai game is supposed to be. Some say that FlyMe2TheMoon, the largely plotless game starring Kiana is the first game. Others say the early version of Guns Girl back when it was still called Zombiegal Kawaii is the first game in the series. It's also possible that the 3 in Honkai Impact 3 doesn't even refer to it being the third game in the series but the fact that main characters largely get involved after the Third Honkai.

The english in Honkai Impact isn't the best, but it made a lot more sense than GGZ when I tried it out.

The plot of Guns Girl and Honkai Impact is quite not the same though, but the do share much of the same cast and some storylines are pretty much identical between them. It's probably best to think of the two as Alternate Universes of each other.

last edited at Mar 13, 2018 1:09AM

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

Well, this is a very confusing read. Is the storytelling of the game also this... whatever you would describe this comic as? And is it also this dark?

On a completely unrelated note, before I actually began reading, I thought for some reason this series would be like Gamma. I very quickly learned I was completely off the mark.

joined Jan 31, 2018

Well, this is a very confusing read. Is the storytelling of the game also this... whatever you would describe this comic as? And is it also this dark?

On a completely unrelated note, before I actually began reading, I thought for some reason this series would be like Gamma. I very quickly learned I was completely off the mark.

The later half of chapter 2 and chapter 3 are a flashback. There's some jargon that you might not understand unless you played the game, but other than that, I think the story is straightforward enough.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Thanks for the update.
I wonder if the Samsara arc will be translated too.

joined Feb 21, 2018

For anyone wondering, the game is getting it's global release today for US and EU. Hopefully means subtitles for cutscenes.

2014-09-21_222632
joined May 11, 2014

Woah! Finally honkai impact manga appear in dynasty-scans. I wish a honkai ex arc and main story will get translated too.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Is she dead for real?
Please spoil me some info..:(

last edited at Apr 5, 2018 2:09AM

416213._sx1280_ql80_ttd_(2)
joined May 3, 2017

Man, every time I read a new chapter of this, I'm confronted with the fact that I have no idea what's going on but still feel incredibly sad for the bad things that are happening to the characters.

joined Feb 21, 2018

Is she dead for real?

dont know. Judging by in-game random dialogue, Bronya thinks that Seele will one day return to her.

last edited at Apr 5, 2018 3:07AM

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Fuck that was sad, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm a sucker for these "dies but their loved one doesn't know" cliches. And to think I just finished Blazblue CF..

Lemme just lie down and cry for a bit

Cx1o7fdveaadzpu.jpg%20large
joined Apr 24, 2017

It's so sad...

last edited at Apr 5, 2018 4:28AM

joined Dec 4, 2016

It's looks more like a prologue. No way she just gone like that.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Is she dead for real?

dont know. Judging by in-game random dialogue, Bronya thinks that Seele will one day return to her.

This is what I found
However, the experiment failed and Seele’s body decomposed to quantum level. In order to succeed Seele’s will, who became her substitute, Bronya actively volunteered for the next experiment while preparing for its failure. In the experiment, Bronya was faded into complex number matrix dimension, where she had a fateful encounter with Seele, which was Bronya’s real intention all along: to meet and stay together with Seele forever. Seele accepted Bronya ‘s feeling but still convinced Bronya to live on. Thus, making the experiment successful.

joined Aug 31, 2017

SE!?

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

They can have sex still, right?

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Is she dead for real?

This is what I found
However, the experiment failed and Seele’s body decomposed to quantum level. In order to succeed Seele’s will, who became her substitute, Bronya actively volunteered for the next experiment while preparing for its failure. In the experiment, Bronya was faded into complex number matrix dimension, where she had a fateful encounter with Seele, which was Bronya’s real intention all along: to meet and stay together with Seele forever. Seele accepted Bronya ‘s feeling but still convinced Bronya to live on. Thus, making the experiment successful.

Hooray! sorta!!

if Brony dies they can be together? I don't know the source material at all so I'm pretty clueless

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

well ch 8 was depressing as fuck -.-

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Is she dead for real?

This is what I found

Hooray! sorta!!

if Brony dies they can be together? I don't know the source material at all so I'm pretty clueless

The source is a free to play mobile game with a similar feel to bayonetta give it a shot if thats your thing. The main character of said game is a diffrent but bronya has a big enough role. But yes the main character is gay.

This is where I talk about the game and just the game so of your not intrested ignore the rest.

The game is free and has a fair ish system for selling you stuff its all random (yes loot boxes) and the currency dosent flow like water more like honey so its going to be quite a grind to save up for the multi roll. The actual mechanics are as close as you can get to bayonetta's witchtime system for a mobile device and is more skillbased then stat based you can leverage skill up to a point but that point is very far and the game is rewarding enough to keep my intrest atleast it wont rip you away from other things but its a nice little time waster. The ui is clean and simple it gets the job done but could be improved. There are actual graphis options that have actual meaningfull impact on performance to a degree and frames dont drop like crazy (altho my testing was done on an S8 so grain of salt mileage may vary). As a gamer I can reccomend this for the story mainly and if you are a fan of action combat. Its not going to be as good as the aformentioned bayonetta but few things are.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Not sleeping playgame
Someone making armada on america

joined Jan 6, 2018

If this is the end, then it's really sad. Just like Velvet and Laphicet. Why do i remember this again?

joined Nov 20, 2017

Man, every time I read a new chapter of this, I'm confronted with the fact that I have no idea what's going on but still feel incredibly sad for the bad things that are happening to the characters.

I come back to see if things will get better, but without fail, it's even sadder than last time.

Capture
joined Feb 5, 2017

Does Mei like Kiana, or Bronya? anyone know?

joined Feb 21, 2018

Mei is kind of oblivious to Kiana's gay outbursts but seems to reciprocate judging by the main story's manga raws. There is a scene where she has a vision of her marrying Kiana. Bronya and Mei have a pure sister-like relationship.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Bronya x Wendy

joined Jun 30, 2016

So that it, it seems.

To reply you must either login or sign up.